Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many peeeps................................... 00:08 - Oct 23 with 961 viewsBrynmill_Jack

.....................................think Liverpool will take Real MADRID next week. Form an orderly queue (of one + one Newport Student).

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

How many peeeps................................... on 00:25 - Oct 23 with 940 viewsSwansNZ

take Swansea you mean? or Madrid in 2 weeks?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

How many peeeps................................... on 00:28 - Oct 23 with 930 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How many peeeps................................... on 00:25 - Oct 23 by SwansNZ

take Swansea you mean? or Madrid in 2 weeks?

Look, if you're going to be argumentative................................

How many peeeps................................... on 00:29 - Oct 23 with 923 viewsSwansNZ

How many peeeps................................... on 00:28 - Oct 23 by Brynmill_Jack

Look, if you're going to be argumentative................................

No, I'm not

How many peeeps................................... on 00:38 - Oct 23 with 910 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How many peeeps................................... on 00:29 - Oct 23 by SwansNZ

No, I'm not

Yes you bloody are!!!!!!!

How many peeeps................................... on 00:46 - Oct 23 with 897 viewsSwansNZ

How many peeeps................................... on 00:38 - Oct 23 by Brynmill_Jack

Yes you bloody are!!!!!!!

No, I'm not

How many peeeps................................... on 01:04 - Oct 23 with 884 viewsDrizzy

Lay off the shandy, Bryn.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

How many peeeps................................... on 01:23 - Oct 23 with 870 views_

How many peeeps................................... on 01:04 - Oct 23 by Drizzy

Lay off the shandy, Bryn.

Here's Drizzbore with another classic...

Better than any sleeping pill Zzzzz....

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

How many peeeps................................... on 01:53 - Oct 23 with 852 viewsDrizzy

How many peeeps................................... on 01:23 - Oct 23 by _

Here's Drizzbore with another classic...

Better than any sleeping pill Zzzzz....

Well if it isn't the Facebook politico himself. Ran out of Telegraph links to share, Chrissy?

Login to get fewer ads

How many peeeps................................... on 02:00 - Oct 23 with 845 views_

How many peeeps................................... on 01:53 - Oct 23 by Drizzy

Well if it isn't the Facebook politico himself. Ran out of Telegraph links to share, Chrissy?

It's DJ facking Drizzzzzzzzzzzzzzle in the house sending you all to sleep.

Word up Drizzzzzzzz who's spinning the sleepy decks to Bedfordshire tonight then?

Don't be afraid to make my acquaintance over there instead of looking on from afar.... Pretty babyish to not see a friend request in the next hour from you Drizzzzzzzzzle-me-off-to-sleep. Pretty weak indeed.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

How many peeeps................................... on 10:24 - Oct 23 with 718 viewsperchrockjack

Havent seen that for 20 years

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

How many peeeps................................... on 20:05 - Oct 23 with 640 viewsDrizzy

How many peeeps................................... on 02:00 - Oct 23 by _

It's DJ facking Drizzzzzzzzzzzzzzle in the house sending you all to sleep.

Word up Drizzzzzzzz who's spinning the sleepy decks to Bedfordshire tonight then?

Don't be afraid to make my acquaintance over there instead of looking on from afar.... Pretty babyish to not see a friend request in the next hour from you Drizzzzzzzzzle-me-off-to-sleep. Pretty weak indeed.

Bedfordshire?

Try again, t0sser.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024