Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In the end another point too safety in the bag 17:50 - Nov 29 with 708 viewsOldjack

I'm HAPPY. Each team in this league has a splatter of class in their side the more class you have the higher you'll finish with the right man in charge ..,Bony given time and space will score but has the first touch of an elephant . Jon Jo sort it out sarn ffs mun

Not being a sell out is piss poor effort from the Swansea public ,this being the best league in the WORLD

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

In the end another point too safety in the bag on 17:57 - Nov 29 with 680 viewsLeonisGod

It was pretty much a 'sell out'. I looked at the ticket site on Wed or Thurs and there were a dozen single seats showing. It's the feckers who can't be arsed to show up. Put your tickets up for exchange if you can't go and give someone who cares a chance to go!! Sure there are always genuine cases why people have to miss about but we also have plenty of big team tourists. There's always 4 seats just behind me that are empty unless one of the big uns are in town. Drives me nuts!
In the end another point too safety in the bag on 18:07 - Nov 29 with 648 viewsOldjack

In the end another point too safety in the bag on 17:57 - Nov 29 by LeonisGod

It was pretty much a 'sell out'. I looked at the ticket site on Wed or Thurs and there were a dozen single seats showing. It's the feckers who can't be arsed to show up. Put your tickets up for exchange if you can't go and give someone who cares a chance to go!! Sure there are always genuine cases why people have to miss about but we also have plenty of big team tourists. There's always 4 seats just behind me that are empty unless one of the big uns are in town. Drives me nuts!

I saw a good few empty seats in the corners which are not normal taken by St holders ,this can only mean one thing,WE are a tiny fish in a big pond ,fact

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

In the end another point too safety in the bag on 18:20 - Nov 29 with 609 viewsLeonisGod

In the end another point too safety in the bag on 18:07 - Nov 29 by Oldjack

I saw a good few empty seats in the corners which are not normal taken by St holders ,this can only mean one thing,WE are a tiny fish in a big pond ,fact

But the tickets had been bought (according to the map on the ticket site).
In the end another point too safety in the bag on 18:34 - Nov 29 with 566 viewsOldjack

In the end another point too safety in the bag on 18:20 - Nov 29 by LeonisGod

But the tickets had been bought (according to the map on the ticket site).

What was the official crowd ? anyone know ?

In the end another point too safety in the bag on 18:43 - Nov 29 with 529 viewsLeonisGod

In the end another point too safety in the bag on 18:34 - Nov 29 by Oldjack

What was the official crowd ? anyone know ?

20,240 according to beeb. Steward told me Palace had taken 1,500 so that means we were about 80-100 or so below capacity. There were far more empty seats than that.
In the end another point too safety in the bag on 19:01 - Nov 29 with 483 viewsOldjack

In the end another point too safety in the bag on 18:43 - Nov 29 by LeonisGod

20,240 according to beeb. Steward told me Palace had taken 1,500 so that means we were about 80-100 or so below capacity. There were far more empty seats than that.

still not a sell out though ,I know we've sold out most of our games since we've been in the top flight but at the end of the day that's only just over the 20 ,000 mark which is still a very small crowd ,i really don't know what else the club can do to get folks clambering for tickets, QPR will be interesting .
Do Swansea folk deserve Premier league footy? do they appreciate it ? naaaaaaaa seems the answer . You wouldn't believe the amount of swans fans on paper ,everyone i speak too is ,but they never go too the game,that's just weird

In the end another point too safety in the bag on 19:05 - Nov 29 with 472 viewslegoman

In the end another point too safety in the bag on 17:57 - Nov 29 by LeonisGod

Having a ticket for the game and not attending is ridiculous. Surely in these enlightened electronic times its not beyond the whit of someone to work out that if a ticket has not been presented at the turnstile and the game has kicked off that seat should be available for resale to a waiting fan.

Simples.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

In the end another point too safety in the bag on 19:13 - Nov 29 with 455 viewsLeonisGod

In the end another point too safety in the bag on 19:01 - Nov 29 by Oldjack

still not a sell out though ,I know we've sold out most of our games since we've been in the top flight but at the end of the day that's only just over the 20 ,000 mark which is still a very small crowd ,i really don't know what else the club can do to get folks clambering for tickets, QPR will be interesting .
Do Swansea folk deserve Premier league footy? do they appreciate it ? naaaaaaaa seems the answer . You wouldn't believe the amount of swans fans on paper ,everyone i speak too is ,but they never go too the game,that's just weird

QPR was looking quite low (pairs of seats still available), but we'd almost sold out fir this one. Palace not selling their 2,000 is what hit the 'official' figure. But it does make you wonder if the demand for stadium expansion is really there.
Login to get fewer ads

In the end another point too safety in the bag on 19:17 - Nov 29 with 441 viewsmonmouth

In the end another point too safety in the bag on 19:13 - Nov 29 by LeonisGod

QPR was looking quite low (pairs of seats still available), but we'd almost sold out fir this one. Palace not selling their 2,000 is what hit the 'official' figure. But it does make you wonder if the demand for stadium expansion is really there.

Lower prices, free kids, walk up sales. It's about future seeding not just today against palace. Maybe we should give free tickets to anyone prepared to make a noise and get behind the team for 90.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024