Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stadium Expansion 19:56 - Dec 4 with 2291 viewsAl_Bundy

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-30327242

Starts on Monday.

Any sign of ours starting
Stadium Expansion on 19:57 - Dec 4 with 2283 viewsScoobyWho

Every January.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Stadium Expansion on 20:41 - Dec 4 with 2137 viewsLord_Bony

So glad they took the decision to expand the existing Anfield stadium with its history and heritage than build a new one at Stanly park.

59k capacity...should be a cracking atmosphere and very intimidating for visitors on match days.

Just shows expansion can easily take place in an existing stadium even under the most difficult circumstances..

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Stadium Expansion on 10:19 - Dec 5 with 1785 viewsperchrockjack

Its well overdue ,as is ours ,so lets get cracking and build for the future which will be Premier League.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Stadium Expansion on 10:27 - Dec 5 with 1768 viewsDewi1jack

Stadium Expansion on 20:41 - Dec 4 by Lord_Bony

So glad they took the decision to expand the existing Anfield stadium with its history and heritage than build a new one at Stanly park.

59k capacity...should be a cracking atmosphere and very intimidating for visitors on match days.

Just shows expansion can easily take place in an existing stadium even under the most difficult circumstances..

By difficult circumstances, do you mean the houses around the ground?
The same houses that were peoples homes until they were hounded out of by people wanting the expansion.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Stadium Expansion on 10:32 - Dec 5 with 1761 viewsicecoldjack

Whats the odds liverpools expansion is finished before ours starts?

I swear our club are waiting on the safe standing issue to be resolved before they do anything!

Either that or are waiting to pass the problem on to an american owner.

What happened to our expansion being linked to a multi national company/ partner about 2 yrs back? Sure dineen or somebody tweeted about this then it all fell silent.
Stadium Expansion on 10:39 - Dec 5 with 1751 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Stadium Expansion on 10:32 - Dec 5 by icecoldjack

Whats the odds liverpools expansion is finished before ours starts?

I swear our club are waiting on the safe standing issue to be resolved before they do anything!

Either that or are waiting to pass the problem on to an american owner.

What happened to our expansion being linked to a multi national company/ partner about 2 yrs back? Sure dineen or somebody tweeted about this then it all fell silent.

Sounds like someone jumped the gun there mate.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Stadium Expansion on 10:46 - Dec 5 with 1733 viewsperchrockjack

The streets off Walton Breck Rd have been tinned up save one who refused to move. Now that's sorted, the whole area will be regenerated and its desperately needed .

The area around the Liberty has no such problem and really its simple procrastination that's holding our expansion up and no matter what some say, it IS NEEDED.

People were dounted it necessary because they didn't think we d be around in the PL for long ; well bollux to that argument. Lets get this up and running and encourage more to come to home games and even allow tickets to be bought on the day. How about that then.
Exciting times

Stadium Expansion on 10:47 - Dec 5 with 1730 viewsperchrockjack

...sorry..people were "doubting"

Login to get fewer ads

Stadium Expansion on 11:09 - Dec 5 with 1677 viewspencoedjack

Stadium Expansion on 20:41 - Dec 4 by Lord_Bony

Cracking / intimidating atmosphere is something I am yet to experience on my 3 trips to Anfield.

YNWA before KO and then almost silence .....
Stadium Expansion on 14:38 - Dec 5 with 1503 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Still not got final planning permission according to the City of Swansea planning WEB site. No idea if it is the Council or the club itself that is delaying it.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Stadium Expansion on 14:45 - Dec 5 with 1490 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Stadium Expansion on 14:38 - Dec 5 by felixstowe_jack

Still not got final planning permission according to the City of Swansea planning WEB site. No idea if it is the Council or the club itself that is delaying it.

Transport issues have yet to be sorted out.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Stadium Expansion on 15:09 - Dec 5 with 1461 viewsMagicDaps

They're expecting it to be resolved in January, and the club will start building as soon as they possibly can. I don't understand any sort of criticism towards them on this front at the moment, it's not going to achieve anything, they're currently doing all they can to expand the stadium and complaining about it isn't going to make the process any quicker.

Besides, Liverpool have been talking about expanding there ground long before we were.

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

Stadium Expansion on 16:16 - Dec 5 with 1425 viewstomdickharry

Stadium Expansion on 14:45 - Dec 5 by Joe_bradshaw

That's highly likely to be spot on.I started a thread earlier this year that Swansea CC had now received funding from WAG to commence/complete the Hafod By Pass and at the same time the EP carried an article about this subject in which a Councillor stated that the By Pass would commence in the summer,don't think this that has happened and just like our expansion news has gone quite, anybody know the up to date situation regarding the By Pass?.
Stadium Expansion on 18:18 - Dec 5 with 1337 viewslonglostjack

Stadium Expansion on 14:45 - Dec 5 by Joe_bradshaw

A real pity if that is true. I can't get my head around the fact that bus companies don't have buses waiting - they know that hundreds of potential customers all arrive at the bus stops at the same time.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Stadium Expansion on 19:02 - Dec 5 with 1279 views3swan

Stadium Expansion on 18:18 - Dec 5 by longlostjack

A real pity if that is true. I can't get my head around the fact that bus companies don't have buses waiting - they know that hundreds of potential customers all arrive at the bus stops at the same time.

My guess is that there's not enough money in it for them. They would have to pay X drivers a full shift etc for just 1 or 2 journeys
Stadium Expansion on 19:12 - Dec 5 with 1256 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

We are waiting for a billionaire take over mun .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Stadium Expansion on 21:42 - Dec 5 with 1126 viewslonglostjack

Stadium Expansion on 19:02 - Dec 5 by 3swan

My guess is that there's not enough money in it for them. They would have to pay X drivers a full shift etc for just 1 or 2 journeys

Sounds plausible. Another reason why basic public services should be provided by the state in my opinion.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Stadium Expansion on 21:47 - Dec 5 with 1118 viewsmax936

I can't see any expansion starting anytime soon, it should be a priority in my eyes, the future is in increasing our fan base, for both match day and commercial interest.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Stadium Expansion on 09:57 - Dec 6 with 997 viewsjohnlangy

The question about expansion and where we are at present will be asked at the Fans Forum this week-end as it always is. Perhaps this time the answer will contain something a bit more tangible than usual.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024