Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread 21:51 - Dec 6 with 37541 viewsPlazex

Just thought I would get in early.

Poll: Where will we finish?

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 21:58 - Dec 6 with 9229 viewsMrSwan

Ham vs shit

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 22:17 - Dec 6 with 9182 viewsPlazex

Want me to change the bottom picture? XD

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 22:21 - Dec 6 with 9155 viewsMrSwan

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 22:17 - Dec 6 by Plazex

Want me to change the bottom picture? XD

to be fair what else is there

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 22:22 - Dec 6 with 9150 viewsairedale

Just bought some of the black stuff for din dins manana.
The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 23:28 - Dec 6 with 9073 viewsPlazex

To be honest, i've never eaten Laverbread. Looks horrible.

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 23:59 - Dec 6 with 9016 viewsairedale

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 23:28 - Dec 6 by Plazex

It's an acquired taste. Go for it, get it down your screech and you will be glad for it. Leave for 9 months and you'll have to go through the same thing again. They say its full of iron but it always tastes smooth to me.
The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 00:16 - Dec 7 with 8980 viewsTNT

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 23:28 - Dec 6 by Plazex

'bread of heaven mun.

Quality!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 00:21 - Dec 7 with 8966 viewslonglostjack

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 00:16 - Dec 7 by TNT

'bread of heaven mun.

Quality!

Nice bit of oatmeal and bacon

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 00:34 - Dec 7 with 8945 viewsTNT

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 00:21 - Dec 7 by longlostjack

Nice bit of oatmeal and bacon

LonglostJack

Now there's a man who has been brought up on, 'cig moch a bara lawr'!

YJB!

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 00:36 - Dec 7 with 8941 viewsMrSwan

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 23:59 - Dec 6 by airedale

It's an acquired taste. Go for it, get it down your screech and you will be glad for it. Leave for 9 months and you'll have to go through the same thing again. They say its full of iron but it always tastes smooth to me.

Where do you go abut getting it?

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 00:50 - Dec 7 with 8917 viewsTNT

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 00:36 - Dec 7 by MrSwan

You've obviously never been to Swansea market Mr Swan.

It's where everybody went after a game at The Vetch.

(until the Sporting Post hit the streets)

There are many other Laverbread outlets for your perusal these days, I'm sure.

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 06:53 - Dec 7 with 8766 viewsphact0rri

The closest thing to Laverbread we have here is Seaweed salad. My girlfriend thinks I'm mental when I put it on toast. Though when explaining it to her before she figures its closer to the 'nori-pan' they have in japan.

I have to say its sometimes bizzarre how certain welsh and japanese customs tend to be so simular. guess it makes the goings easier than dealing with yanks who think i'm mental most of the time when there's something I miss about home.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 07:39 - Dec 7 with 8731 viewsSwansNZ

Sorry to take the thread off track, but I'd be happy with a draw. 1-1 Bony to score

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 10:11 - Dec 7 with 8531 viewsJackfath

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 07:39 - Dec 7 by SwansNZ

Sorry to take the thread off track, but I'd be happy with a draw. 1-1 Bony to score

Init.

What HAS happened to this board?

As usual an away fixture I'd be happy with a draw, delighted with a win. If we lose it's not the end of the world, despite it undoubtedly leading to many of our "fans" on here slating one or more of the side.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 10:18 - Dec 7 with 8508 viewsLord_Bony

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 00:36 - Dec 7 by MrSwan

Well you could try ALDIS...

Parsons laver bread only £1.99 this week...that s a saving of 10p on the usual price....,

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 11:25 - Dec 7 with 8380 viewsairedale

Bought mine in Tesco Cadle yesterday.
The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 12:22 - Dec 7 with 8235 viewsMrSwan

I have bee told its in Swansea and Neath market but never got around to trying it never thought it would be sold in a supermarket have to have a look.

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 12:24 - Dec 7 with 8223 viewsGreatBritton

The game kicks off in just over an hour and we're still discussing laverbread?
The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 12:35 - Dec 7 with 8155 viewsMrSwan

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 12:38 - Dec 7 with 8118 viewsmidswan

our current best 11 methinks...Taylor excepted.
The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 12:39 - Dec 7 with 8109 viewsskippyjack

Barrow dropped from the bench? Undeserved!

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 12:43 - Dec 7 with 8075 viewsmidswan

thing is already got Nath on bench for the right side so what do you do ?
The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 12:44 - Dec 7 with 8064 viewsPlazex

No barrow today? He had been the source of our free kicks so far.

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 12:46 - Dec 7 with 8048 viewsMrSwan

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 12:44 - Dec 7 by Plazex

No barrow today? He had been the source of our free kicks so far.

Only thing i would think kept him out was his age and experience against a traditional, powerful English team.

The West Ham United vs Swansea City Official Matchday Thread on 12:49 - Dec 7 with 8017 viewsexiledclaseboy

Sky seem to have forgotten that there's a match on before Villa v Leicester.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024