Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gerry in for Sunday then 17:51 - Dec 9 with 4657 viewsDewi1jack

Fab lost the appeal

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/fabianski-loses-red-card-appeal-2133829.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Gerry in for Sunday then on 17:51 - Dec 9 with 2256 viewsJBT95

At least it's just one game.. not three.

We are getting far too many reds and second yellows though.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2014 17:52]
Gerry in for Sunday then on 17:53 - Dec 9 with 2243 viewsicecoldjack

Yeah only one game...wish it was an away one though!!

I thought Fab may have got off with it but i guess it wasn't meant to be, watch Gerry have a stormer on the weekend now!
Gerry in for Sunday then on 17:59 - Dec 9 with 2194 viewsScoobyWho

Parlay was right again .......

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Gerry in for Sunday then on 18:03 - Dec 9 with 2153 viewsMorfa_Same

Really surprised at this decision. Maybe we've had our successful appeal for the season and now we're being put firmly back in our place.
Gerry in for Sunday then on 18:03 - Dec 9 with 2153 viewsunion_jack

Gerry in for Sunday then on 17:59 - Dec 9 by ScoobyWho

Very disappointing!!! The verdict as much as him being right.

It was never going to be a frivolous appeal IMO so we had nothing to lose.

Step up to the plate Herr Tremmell.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Gerry in for Sunday then on 18:10 - Dec 9 with 2095 viewsskippyjack

Was he f*ck right in the Jonjo Shelvey debate.. he was talking bollocks.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Gerry in for Sunday then on 18:22 - Dec 9 with 2049 viewsScoobyWho

Gerry in for Sunday then on 18:10 - Dec 9 by skippyjack

I didn't know Jon Jo Shelvey was involved in the sending off of Fabianski ?

Gerry in for Sunday then on 18:36 - Dec 9 with 1985 viewsParlay

Gerry in for Sunday then on 18:10 - Dec 9 by skippyjack

What are you smoking now Skip for Gods sake man.

Is that the debate where i said that when Jonjo is dropped it will be for Britton.... Only for 24 hours later that exact thing to happen? (You said he is not competing with Britton for a place)

Sounds spot on to me skip.

People need to learn. Im all for people disagreeing, in fact i welcome it, but abusing me for holding the correct one is just ridiculous.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2014 18:42]

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Login to get fewer ads

Gerry in for Sunday then on 18:49 - Dec 9 with 1916 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gerry in for Sunday then on 18:22 - Dec 9 by ScoobyWho

I didn't know Jon Jo Shelvey was involved in the sending off of Fabianski ?

Skippy's talking about a completely separate thread where Parlay argued black was white once more and again made a fool out of himself

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Gerry in for Sunday then on 18:49 - Dec 9 with 1914 viewsjack247

Gerry in for Sunday then on 17:51 - Dec 9 by JBT95

At least it's just one game.. not three.

We are getting far too many reds and second yellows though.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2014 17:52]

Agreed, a one game ban isn't the end of the world, still fairly confident we can turn Tottenham over. I wasn't expecting the ban to be rescinded anyway.

You are right though, the underlying issue is the amount of cards we have picked up this season, I can't remember one seriously nasty challenge and we can't be far off having the worst disciplinary record in the league.
Gerry in for Sunday then on 18:51 - Dec 9 with 1901 viewsskippyjack

Gerry in for Sunday then on 18:36 - Dec 9 by Parlay

What are you smoking now Skip for Gods sake man.

Is that the debate where i said that when Jonjo is dropped it will be for Britton.... Only for 24 hours later that exact thing to happen? (You said he is not competing with Britton for a place)

Sounds spot on to me skip.

People need to learn. Im all for people disagreeing, in fact i welcome it, but abusing me for holding the correct one is just ridiculous.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2014 18:42]

No.. you saying he's not like Lionel Messi at 22..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Gerry in for Sunday then on 18:53 - Dec 9 with 1895 viewsParlay

Gerry in for Sunday then on 18:49 - Dec 9 by Brynmill_Jack

Skippy's talking about a completely separate thread where Parlay argued black was white once more and again made a fool out of himself

This one skip?

How can that be even remotely wrong? Stop being silly now. I made a thread for nonsense like this remember, stop proving to everyone i was correct to make one.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2014 18:54]

Forum celebrity

Gerry in for Sunday then on 19:11 - Dec 9 with 1824 viewsskippyjack

Gerry in for Sunday then on 18:53 - Dec 9 by Parlay

This one skip?

How can that be even remotely wrong? Stop being silly now. I made a thread for nonsense like this remember, stop proving to everyone i was correct to make one.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2014 18:54]

That thread.. but not that point.. the one where you said Shelvey hasn't got footballing intelligence... then stated he'd be one of the best players on the planet.. so you could argue that if he isn't a success (you have an out).. and if he is a success (you have an out).. talk about your 'interpretation'.. so by that summary.. you think Shelvey hasn't got footballing intelligence.. then state he'll be a hell of a player.. so he must have some form of football intelligence by your point?.. he hasn't had enough games to show his footballing intelligence?..

Gerry in for Sunday then on 19:14 - Dec 9 with 1807 viewsParlay

Gerry in for Sunday then on 19:11 - Dec 9 by skippyjack

That thread.. but not that point.. the one where you said Shelvey hasn't got footballing intelligence... then stated he'd be one of the best players on the planet.. so you could argue that if he isn't a success (you have an out).. and if he is a success (you have an out).. talk about your 'interpretation'.. so by that summary.. you think Shelvey hasn't got footballing intelligence.. then state he'll be a hell of a player.. so he must have some form of football intelligence by your point?.. he hasn't had enough games to show his footballing intelligence?..

I didnt say he would be one of the best players on the planet, stop your silliness now. I said he will be a hell of a player but diesnt have the intelligence to fulfill that without experience.

Try again.

Forum celebrity

Gerry in for Sunday then on 19:18 - Dec 9 with 1777 viewsskippyjack

Gerry in for Sunday then on 19:14 - Dec 9 by Parlay

I didnt say he would be one of the best players on the planet, stop your silliness now. I said he will be a hell of a player but diesnt have the intelligence to fulfill that without experience.

Try again.

So he does have some form of footballing intelligence? By that theory?.. or are you contradicting yourself? Like a politician?

Gerry in for Sunday then on 19:20 - Dec 9 with 1771 viewsSpratti

Not unless it's Thursday
Gerry in for Sunday then on 19:28 - Dec 9 with 1734 viewsLeonisGod

Gerry in for Sunday then on 19:20 - Dec 9 by Spratti

Not unless it's Thursday

I wish it was as Wednesday looks like a b@stard day at work. I'd happily be on Parlay time now.

Edit. Bugger about the appeal but I guess it was worth a try.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2014 19:29]
Gerry in for Sunday then on 19:42 - Dec 9 with 1669 viewsScoobyWho

Is this a Jon Jo, Fabianski or Parlay thread now ?

Gerry in for Sunday then on 20:20 - Dec 9 with 1590 viewsSpratti

Gerry in for Sunday then on 19:42 - Dec 9 by ScoobyWho

Gerry all the way

Come on YJB - clean sheet against Spurs
Gerry in for Sunday then on 22:47 - Dec 9 with 1427 viewsParlay

Gerry in for Sunday then on 19:18 - Dec 9 by skippyjack

So he does have some form of footballing intelligence? By that theory?.. or are you contradicting yourself? Like a politician?

He has the lowest footballing intelligence I've seen in a premier league midfielder. Thats why he has to replace it by experience and will then as a result become a late bloomer.

Repeat it and it will sink in soon.

Forum celebrity

Gerry in for Sunday then on 22:49 - Dec 9 with 1419 viewsLeonisGod

Gerry in for Sunday then on 22:47 - Dec 9 by Parlay

He has the lowest footballing intelligence I've seen in a premier league midfielder. Thats why he has to replace it by experience and will then as a result become a late bloomer.

Jordan Henderson?
Gerry in for Sunday then on 22:49 - Dec 9 with 1419 viewsParlay

Gerry in for Sunday then on 19:42 - Dec 9 by ScoobyWho

I did create a thread for Parlay obsessives. Seems they would prefer to stink up the forum, tonight will be especially bad as they are foaming at the mouth from my recent debates where it turns out i was yet again right and yet again deserved none of the abuse i received.

Im sure they will learn.

Forum celebrity

Gerry in for Sunday then on 23:03 - Dec 9 with 1383 viewsParlay

Gerry in for Sunday then on 22:49 - Dec 9 by LeonisGod

Jordan Henderson?

Id still put Shelvey below him in the intelligence stakes.

Forum celebrity

Gerry in for Sunday then on 23:11 - Dec 9 with 1370 viewsskippyjack

Gerry in for Sunday then on 22:47 - Dec 9 by Parlay

He has bags of 'potential', and is 'incredibly' technically 'gifted'. Harnessing that seems to be the problem. Without being unkind, he doesn't seem to have an abundance of blessings upstairs.. which taking up the most intelligent position on the pitch (centre midfield) quite a 'challenge'. (Then you have a 'feeling'?) Shelvey will blossom really really late (27/28) when he has enough experience to read a game and make the correct decisions as I 'don't think he has enough about him' to learn it without doing it?

Do you make any sense from that load of dribble? Can anyone make any sense in this quite bizarre post.. he initially states he's intelligent.. then doesn't..states he's intelligent again..then he doesn't.. look.. if Jonjo Shelvey didn't have any 'footballing intelligence' he wouldn't be playing the game at the highest level.. he wouldn't have gained an England cap.. he might not be the most intelligent 'person'.. but his 'footballing intelligence' is clear.. it might not be 'perfect' (like Messi).. just admit you look like a complete and utter bulb on this one.

Gerry in for Sunday then on 23:14 - Dec 9 with 1365 viewsperchrockjack

jjs could go on to be a terrific footballer..

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024