Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton v QPR 20:33 - Dec 15 with 1328 viewsLeonisGod

What a pile of shoite QPR are. Everton just scored a screamer though
Everton v QPR on 20:42 - Dec 15 with 1307 viewsunion_jack

No stopping that. Fantastic shot.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Everton v QPR on 20:43 - Dec 15 with 1304 viewsunion_jack

Everton v QPR on 20:42 - Dec 15 by union_jack

No stopping that. Fantastic shot.

Or that!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Everton v QPR on 20:46 - Dec 15 with 1286 viewsBloodyhills

Everton v QPR on 20:43 - Dec 15 by union_jack

Or that!

Can't see QPR coming back from 2 down. Good enough for em and that twot Barton.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Everton v QPR on 20:53 - Dec 15 with 1265 viewsmonmouth

Shame though, the natives were getting restless with El Balderino before that lucky shot (deflected wasn't it?). The second one was a massive deflection.

Can't be unhappy about Fido and QPHa showing how utterly hapless they are though. We need to do our own work to keep ahead of team Cwnto.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Everton v QPR on 22:15 - Dec 15 with 1180 viewsPacemaker

For all the comments after his first game and the goal he gave away Besic was MOM by a mile, looks a really good buy.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Everton v QPR on 22:17 - Dec 15 with 1163 viewsmonmouth

Everton v QPR on 22:15 - Dec 15 by Pacemaker

For all the comments after his first game and the goal he gave away Besic was MOM by a mile, looks a really good buy.

I'm sure that you'll have a queue to tell you that Jazz looked really good against QPR.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Everton v QPR on 22:25 - Dec 15 with 1143 viewsPacemaker

Everton v QPR on 22:17 - Dec 15 by monmouth

I'm sure that you'll have a queue to tell you that Jazz looked really good against QPR.

Fair comment I suppose QPR are dire away from home but he looks like he has got the bite of a good midfielder in the Premier league.

Be interesting to see how he looks against the good sides and how many yellow cards he picks up.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Everton v QPR on 10:12 - Dec 16 with 973 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Everton v QPR on 22:17 - Dec 15 by monmouth

There is a slight difference between someone who performed well in an I fancied team at the World Cup and a player who couldn't get into our side in the CCC .

He's a good player and buying him (or someone like him as in fact he turned us down) would have helped us no end defensively this season .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Everton v QPR on 11:58 - Dec 16 with 935 viewstomdickharry

Everton v QPR on 10:12 - Dec 16 by Brynmill_Jack

There is a slight difference between someone who performed well in an I fancied team at the World Cup and a player who couldn't get into our side in the CCC .

He's a good player and buying him (or someone like him as in fact he turned us down) would have helped us no end defensively this season .

Couple of dives last night by Everton players wonder what Judas 1 has to say about that? QPR odd's on to go down hopeless.
There is a player playing for Genoa called Juraj Kucka who I have mentioned previously,terrific midfielder one of the stars of the very good Slovakian Team who are unbeaten in the current European Championship games,6ft1in hard as nails and can play either defensive or attacking mid field.Would be ideal in our side as the midfield enforcer wonder if our scouting team have ever heard of him?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024