Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Gas vs The Heed 20:03 - Dec 19 with 717 viewsQuakerJack

On BT... John Oster rolling back the years

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

The Gas vs The Heed on 20:18 - Dec 19 with 693 viewscentrestandswan

Cannot believe he is still around. Had a part in the goal.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:39 - Dec 19 with 658 viewsQuakerJack

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

The Gas vs The Heed on 20:42 - Dec 19 with 652 viewsAnotherJohn

The accuracy of Oster's passing, especially first-time passing - is really impressive
The Gas vs The Heed on 20:45 - Dec 19 with 644 viewsDr_Winston

It's a little surprising that Rovers have fallen as far as they have.

If Bristol was a one club city they could easily sustain top level football.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Gas vs The Heed on 21:12 - Dec 19 with 592 viewsQuakerJack

Fantastic goal by Gateshead, Oster again. Very slick passing when they're in possession, reminds me of us under Roberto

The Gas vs The Heed on 21:21 - Dec 19 with 578 viewsQuakerJack

What a game, the lower leagues never steer you wrong.

The Gas vs The Heed on 21:46 - Dec 19 with 554 viewsKilkennyjack

The Gas remind me of the Swans and City remind me of the Redbirds - i hope The Gas get back up this year with Wrexham !

Beware of the Risen People

The Gas vs The Heed on 22:25 - Dec 19 with 516 viewsJackFish

The Gas vs The Heed on 20:45 - Dec 19 by Dr_Winston

It's a little surprising that Rovers have fallen as far as they have.

If Bristol was a one club city they could easily sustain top level football.

No so sure, there's a surprising lack of enthusiasm for sport here for such a big city.
Login to get fewer ads

The Gas vs The Heed on 22:55 - Dec 19 with 482 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Gas vs The Heed on 21:46 - Dec 19 by Kilkennyjack

The Gas remind me of the Swans and City remind me of the Redbirds - i hope The Gas get back up this year with Wrexham !

I really dislike Bristol Rovers. The worst away trip for me by far in recent years. horrible attitude to Swans fans and Wales in particular backed up by a load of Keystone Cops. Wrexham promotion would be marvellous and anyone else bar that horrible lot.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Gas vs The Heed on 07:29 - Dec 20 with 413 viewsDr_Winston

The Gas vs The Heed on 22:25 - Dec 19 by JackFish

No so sure, there's a surprising lack of enthusiasm for sport here for such a big city.

My mum used to run the main Rovers pub in Horfield so perhaps I'm a little biased.

The fact that both teams have been shite for a number of years probably doesn't help to raise enthusiasm. Given a couple of seasons like we've had and maybe things would change.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024