Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ki 20:35 - Jan 22 with 4134 viewsOldjack

Having a solid game for Sunderland tonight not giving the ball away, class at passing ,just saying like

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Ki on 20:40 - Jan 22 with 2288 viewsDarran

What's the score?

FFS mun.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ki on 20:41 - Jan 22 with 2283 viewsOldjack

Ki on 20:40 - Jan 22 by Darran

What's the score?

FFS mun.

2-4

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Ki on 20:42 - Jan 22 with 2280 viewsNeathJack

He's done the square root of feck all from what I've seen.
Ki on 20:44 - Jan 22 with 2255 viewsDull1Thomas

Who?

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Ki on 20:44 - Jan 22 with 2257 viewsRancid

Borini playing very well,looks the business.

Anyone else watching it on a dodgy American/Geordie commentary stream? Funny as feck, sounds like a darts match.
Ki on 20:45 - Jan 22 with 2248 viewsC_jack

Ki on 20:42 - Jan 22 by NeathJack

He's done the square root of feck all from what I've seen.

Don't let the illusion fool you, he does everything, was out on the pitch before the game painting the lines as well.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Ki on 20:50 - Jan 22 with 2216 viewsSwanfan1

favorite to be player of the season at Sunderland,
and how generous of Laudrup and Swansea to have helped fellow Premier league strugglers Sunderland.

if Sunderland stay up, they deserve to give us some sort of award for helping them, or laugh at us if we get relegated.

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Ki on 20:53 - Jan 22 with 2200 viewsNeathJack

I've seen he's been further practising the art of running forward until 25 yards out, stopping and passing sideways though.

Not for me.
Login to get fewer ads

Ki on 20:55 - Jan 22 with 2179 viewsexiledclaseboy

Ki on 20:53 - Jan 22 by NeathJack

I've seen he's been further practising the art of running forward until 25 yards out, stopping and passing sideways though.

Not for me.

Yeah, we've got De Guzman for that. Apart from the running forward bit, obviously.

Poll: Tory leader

Ki on 21:02 - Jan 22 with 2127 viewsDr_Winston

Ki on 20:50 - Jan 22 by Swanfan1

favorite to be player of the season at Sunderland,
and how generous of Laudrup and Swansea to have helped fellow Premier league strugglers Sunderland.

if Sunderland stay up, they deserve to give us some sort of award for helping them, or laugh at us if we get relegated.

If we get relegated it'll be for more reasons than our fourth best central midfielder.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Ki on 21:31 - Jan 22 with 2027 viewsUxbridge

Ki on 21:02 - Jan 22 by Dr_Winston

If we get relegated it'll be for more reasons than our fourth best central midfielder.

Which one would you say he's better than?

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Ki on 21:35 - Jan 22 with 2015 viewsDr_Winston

Now you put me on the spot I'm struggling.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Ki on 21:58 - Jan 22 with 1927 viewsSwanfan1

Ki on 21:31 - Jan 22 by Uxbridge

Which one would you say he's better than?

better than De Guzman and Canás easily at the role as defensive midfielder, on par with Britton who does not have same physical presence as Ki.

take your blinders of mates

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Ki on 21:59 - Jan 22 with 1920 viewsDarran

Ki on 21:58 - Jan 22 by Swanfan1

better than De Guzman and Canás easily at the role as defensive midfielder, on par with Britton who does not have same physical presence as Ki.

take your blinders of mates

Blimey.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ki on 22:04 - Jan 22 with 1908 viewsDr_Winston

Ki on 21:59 - Jan 22 by Darran

Blimey.

Innit.

Ki on 22:05 - Jan 22 with 1900 viewsborinifanclub

Ki on 20:55 - Jan 22 by exiledclaseboy

Yeah, we've got De Guzman for that. Apart from the running forward bit, obviously.

Class reply from Clase.........
as for Ki who gives a toss anyway? he turned his back on us for a jolly out east so stuff him.

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Ki on 22:11 - Jan 22 with 1889 viewsC_jack

What a wonderful pass from Ki

Ki on 22:11 - Jan 22 with 1889 viewsBanosswan

Oh dear Man U.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Ki on 22:12 - Jan 22 with 1877 viewsBanosswan

F in hell!

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

Ki on 22:13 - Jan 22 with 1873 viewsepaul

What a game! pens

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Ki on 22:13 - Jan 22 with 1873 viewsTrundle10

get over it.
Ki on 22:17 - Jan 22 with 1834 viewsBanosswan

Ki from the spot?

Ki on 22:23 - Jan 22 with 1815 viewsC_jack

Well at least we can bring him back to take penalties.

Ki on 22:26 - Jan 22 with 1789 viewsFuggie

Ki in another League Cup Final
Ki on 22:26 - Jan 22 with 1789 viewsBanosswan

When did scoring a penalty become so difficult?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024