Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oliviera 14:21 - Jan 25 with 3693 viewsdeanscfc

I've read here that some people are impressed by him from what they've seen. Not trying to be funny, but by what exactly? He hasn't done anything of note yet apart from fluff a couple of half chances. His goalscoring record isn't great in previous clubs...
Oliviera on 14:25 - Jan 25 with 2774 viewsItchySphincter

Doesn't look like a striker to me. Looks like Michu without the goals.

Tidy looking player but I don't think he's going to be a prolific goalscorer.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Oliviera on 14:28 - Jan 25 with 2759 viewsdeanscfc

I think I remember him winning a good tackle towards the end of the QPR game (i think), apart from that he's looked pretty ordinary. Really hoping he's not another Schechter/Vasquez type of signing.
Oliviera on 14:29 - Jan 25 with 2751 viewsJackfath

I thought the first game when he came on he loked up to speed and fitted in well. Something very few of the other loan signings have ever done. Indeed Bony and Gomis were always talked about as "they need time to settle and get up to speed with the way we play".

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Oliviera on 15:06 - Jan 25 with 2635 viewsNeath_Jack

He ran around loads in his first appearance for us. That'll seal it for lots of our fans.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Oliviera on 15:09 - Jan 25 with 2619 viewsGram2086

Not up to the required standard either as a 10 or 9. Took a risk he may come good but not paid off. Poor signing, may as well send him back now if there is that option
Oliviera on 15:12 - Jan 25 with 2609 viewsPrivate_Partz

Oliviera on 15:09 - Jan 25 by Gram2086

Not up to the required standard either as a 10 or 9. Took a risk he may come good but not paid off. Poor signing, may as well send him back now if there is that option

Much too early to say. Lots of pace and committed but we need to see more before deciding he is pants.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2015 20:29]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Oliviera on 15:41 - Jan 25 with 2536 viewsChief

it was really frustrating yesterday knowing they had forwards on the bench that we knew would cause us problems, while we had a forward on our bench who we all knew deep down wasn't going to cause them any problems.

we're meant to be the premiership side

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Oliviera on 15:50 - Jan 25 with 2502 viewsbuilthjack

Doesn't look the part

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Oliviera on 16:06 - Jan 25 with 2450 viewsskippyjack

He hasn't even had 90 minutes under his belt yet.. Jesus Christ.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Oliviera on 16:17 - Jan 25 with 2406 viewsPegojack

Aye, give the boy a chance. Remember we're talking about a young man who's come to a new club, new league, a foreign culture where no-one speaks his language and he probably speaks very little of ours. Give the boy a few weeks and some game time before we all start slagging him off.
Oliviera on 16:20 - Jan 25 with 2392 viewsbuilthjack

Oliviera on 16:17 - Jan 25 by Pegojack

Aye, give the boy a chance. Remember we're talking about a young man who's come to a new club, new league, a foreign culture where no-one speaks his language and he probably speaks very little of ours. Give the boy a few weeks and some game time before we all start slagging him off.

Fair point, it would be good if he does the job that we need him to do

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Oliviera on 16:48 - Jan 25 with 2316 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

it's all Oli's fault.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Oliviera on 18:30 - Jan 25 with 2094 viewspencoedjack

Oliviera on 15:06 - Jan 25 by Neath_Jack

He ran around loads in his first appearance for us. That'll seal it for lots of our fans.

Of course if you get sent off after 6 and are sh1t in every game except against Rotherham that also seals it for some hey Neath ?
Oliviera on 18:38 - Jan 25 with 2050 viewsNeath_Jack

Oliviera on 18:30 - Jan 25 by pencoedjack

Of course if you get sent off after 6 and are sh1t in every game except against Rotherham that also seals it for some hey Neath ?

Eh? You want to try that again?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Oliviera on 18:48 - Jan 25 with 2014 viewslibertine

your right he did run about bit that's true,

I like the guy lets give him a chance and also buy the Blackburn boy if he still wants to come here
Oliviera on 18:54 - Jan 25 with 1990 viewspencoedjack

Oliviera on 18:38 - Jan 25 by Neath_Jack

Eh? You want to try that again?

Sorry Neath as a self opinionated 'knowledgeable poster' I thought you would of remembered that Bartley got sent off yesterday after 6 mins, and has been awful in every game bar Rotherham.

I believe there are far more knowledgeable than you (who maybe have not got such big ego's) who don't rate Bartley.
Oliviera on 18:58 - Jan 25 with 1969 viewslonglostjack

Oliviera on 16:17 - Jan 25 by Pegojack

This

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Oliviera on 19:08 - Jan 25 with 1923 viewsNeath_Jack

Oliviera on 18:54 - Jan 25 by pencoedjack

Sorry Neath as a self opinionated 'knowledgeable poster' I thought you would of remembered that Bartley got sent off yesterday after 6 mins, and has been awful in every game bar Rotherham.

I believe there are far more knowledgeable than you (who maybe have not got such big ego's) who don't rate Bartley.

Of course i remembered it, not sure why that has any bearing on why people rate Oliviera though. Or are you just trying to get my attention? Like a little yappy dog around peoples ankles.

In your opinion, Bartley is shit and not good enough, yes, i know. You haven't liked him from day one, infact, you were babbling on in close season about him not being able to get into a struggling Birmingham side when he was on loan. That was of course, until i gave you his actual appearances and goals scored for them, then you went quiet for a few weeks. Now, him getting sent off has given you multiple orgasms, as that seems to back up your notion that he is shit and not good enough.

Now i have given you enough attention for the week, and on Bartley in particular, so you and shandy fella, can go and high five each other until the next time Bartley puts a foot wrong. Lucky he's not Fernandez as that boy could have given you enough ammunition the last few weeks to high five and whoop until your hands were red raw.

Mr Ego x

Oliviera on 19:23 - Jan 25 with 1872 viewsEdmundo

Oliviera on 18:48 - Jan 25 by libertine

your right he did run about bit that's true,

I like the guy lets give him a chance and also buy the Blackburn boy if he still wants to come here

Which one Gestede or Rhodes?

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Oliviera on 19:25 - Jan 25 with 1863 viewsJokeren1943

Strike me more as a attacking midfielder (Gylfi type), not as a striker.
Oliviera on 20:28 - Jan 25 with 1752 viewsWxmJax

His passing so far has been poor, several times he has passed the ball out of play which doesn't fill me with any confidence in his ability. Please prove me wrong, Oli. Also not that keen on Montero, another poor passer of the ball, I think he passes more to the opposition than us. With his speed I don't understand why he doesn't just kick the ball down the line, skin their defender and cross hard and low across the six yard line when he gets to the goal line as Chelsea did for their 5th goal last week. Oh and you can add Barrow to this list as well. If you've got that much pace use it effectivly.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Oliviera on 20:31 - Jan 25 with 1741 viewsblaine_scfc

Oliviera on 20:28 - Jan 25 by WxmJax

His passing so far has been poor, several times he has passed the ball out of play which doesn't fill me with any confidence in his ability. Please prove me wrong, Oli. Also not that keen on Montero, another poor passer of the ball, I think he passes more to the opposition than us. With his speed I don't understand why he doesn't just kick the ball down the line, skin their defender and cross hard and low across the six yard line when he gets to the goal line as Chelsea did for their 5th goal last week. Oh and you can add Barrow to this list as well. If you've got that much pace use it effectivly.

Montero has pretty much ripped apart every defender he has played against. Quality player.
Oliviera on 20:41 - Jan 25 with 1705 viewsDr_Winston

Oliviera on 18:54 - Jan 25 by pencoedjack

"has been awful in every game bar Rotherham"

You're not doing yourself many favours lately Pencs.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Oliviera on 20:43 - Jan 25 with 1696 viewsMattG

Oliviera on 20:31 - Jan 25 by blaine_scfc

Montero has pretty much ripped apart every defender he has played against. Quality player.

He certainly was doing before his injury but not yesterday, which surprised and disappointed me. I'll give him the benefit as he was coming back from injury and hope to see more of the old Monty against Southampton.
Oliviera on 20:45 - Jan 25 with 1689 viewsHugeEnkins

Oliviera on 16:06 - Jan 25 by skippyjack

He hasn't even had 90 minutes under his belt yet.. Jesus Christ.

Phuck me, innit? How could you possibly say 'he's not up to it'?! Give him a chance FFS
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024