Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky to broadcast MLS games 06:31 - Feb 25 with 983 viewsJethroJack

....so you Liverpool & ex-Chelsea/City fans on here can still follow Gerrard & Lampard during their semi-retirement

I think I'll "adopt" Chicago Fire....cos I LOVE Chicago
Sky to broadcast MLS games on 13:55 - Feb 25 with 847 viewsstevethejack

The pizzas?
Sky to broadcast MLS games on 13:58 - Feb 25 with 840 viewsDarran

JackSwanTV could not be reached for comment.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Sky to broadcast MLS games on 17:34 - Feb 27 with 693 viewsNeiltheTaylor

MLS could be set to strike

http://nypost.com/2015/02/25/stoppage-time-an-mls-strike-over-free-agency-a-poss

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Sky to broadcast MLS games on 05:23 - Feb 28 with 619 viewsJoeSoccerFan

Chicago had a rough year in 2014. Just eeking ahead of Chivas USA (Vincent Tan's new club to destroy in 2016). They have some players, and I think that Coach Frank Yallop will do much better in his 2nd year. He knows what he's doing. Chicago had a lot of close games with a ton of draws that they could propel them into the playoffs in a fairly weak eastern conference.

If you want to be a front-running dog (think Chelsea, Arsenal, ManU), choose New York Red Bull, Los Angeles Galaxy, Seattle Cvnts --- maybe Toronto - but they never win, but spend like they do.

There are 2 expansion teams, Orlando City (with Kaka, yes that one) and New York FC (Lampard, ok - but with David Villa). OC has been playing in Division 3 and bought a MLS franchise, so they have the organization that they could do fairly well, fairly quickly. However, they are going to pay for their deficiencies in the back. With Aurilien Collin (former Sporting KC, prior to that played in Wrexham) and Seb Hines (Middleboro) anchoring but without much other depth or fullbacks. NYFC has a lot of competent journeyman players, though I really like their GK hometown boy Ryan Meara.

Montreal try to play an entertaining style, but lack sufficient players and were the worse team in the league. Philly's new coach is a sharp guy, but it's hard to root for a team with a total idiot as the President, Nick Sack-o-shite. After 2 failures, I asked him in Philly, which team he's going to destroy when he's finished with Philly.

My hometown team, DC United, after going from the worst team in 2013 to top of the conference in 2014 is going to find themselves mid-table in 2015 (hopefully). DCU signed a former Malmo MF (Halasati). But, if GK Bill Hamid doesn't perform heroics, it could be a dire year.

NE's coach Jay Heaps is a cancer amongst people. My only hope is that Heaps lives a long life with painful tumors and lesions and a collapsed lungs and crushed vertebrae.

Houston Dynamo will be better. Not because Owen Coyle is the coach, but because they have a steady team.

The western conference is the better conference, excluding the glory hounds (LAG, SEA). The fans at Salt Lake City are douchy; the fans at Dallas are just douchebags. Seattle fans are by for the worse arrogant good for nothing pieces of filth.

I really like the Portland fans and the coach is an acquaintance, generally intense but a good guy off the pitch.
Sky to broadcast MLS games on 05:46 - Feb 28 with 612 viewsstAteSwan

Sky to broadcast MLS games on 17:34 - Feb 27 by NeiltheTaylor

MLS could be set to strike

http://nypost.com/2015/02/25/stoppage-time-an-mls-strike-over-free-agency-a-poss

They certainly might, but I think the league will give in to the players demands before that happens. Despite all the posturing, the MLS cannot afford a work stoppage.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024