Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kodi 18:49 - Feb 27 with 2848 viewsElward

Anyone else having trouble with the new update? Just uninstalled xbmc 13.2 to kodi 14.1, installed it all and started it up, after the loading bar appeared a message keeps popping up saying "superuser denied to kodi" followed by a black screen
Kodi on 18:55 - Feb 27 with 2840 viewsSwanzay

Just delete and reinstall, problem solved!
Kodi on 19:04 - Feb 27 with 2833 viewsElward

Okay will give it a go :) thanks mate
Kodi on 12:34 - Feb 28 with 2782 viewsElward

Tried uninstalling superuser but only have option to disable. I found some other websites for kodi that say to disable it and install supersu instead however i get a message saying the su binary needs to be updated which i click continue. It comes up installing, please wait etc. But then it says other superuser apps have been detected. If i click cancel it reverts back and does nothing just says installation failed. If i click ok it still fails.

Is there a way to just permanently delete all superuser apps as its stopping me loading up kodi. Unless someone does know a fix for this. Any help right now is greatfull as im ready to smash it up lol
Kodi on 12:42 - Feb 28 with 2772 viewsmonmouth

Kodi 14.2 beta release is now the default download - maybe that's theissue. I just overwrote my v14 with 14.2 and it looks ok.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Kodi on 12:47 - Feb 28 with 2766 viewsElward

Okay awesome. Will give that a go now :)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024