Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fab mom, just keeps getting better. 16:45 - Feb 28 with 1892 viewsDanielswan

Buy of the year ... no doubt.

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

Fab mom, just keeps getting better. on 16:59 - Feb 28 with 1853 viewsZut_Alors

Ki was pulling away for me in the player of the year, Dan, but I'm starting to think Fab could be more important. It's all well and good playing a deep line as we've been doing, but if we didn't have a keeper who was comfortable under the high ball, then we'd be in serious trouble.

Fantastic player. From his first interview, I could see that he was up for it. He's not disappointed and today he was incredible.
Fab mom, just keeps getting better. on 17:01 - Feb 28 with 1833 viewsJack_Meoff

Must be a dream for Ash and Fed to play in front of. Absolute quality and safe as houses

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Fab mom, just keeps getting better. on 17:04 - Feb 28 with 1796 viewsSheffieldjack

To get him on a free too - great bit of business. He's been putting in really good performances for a while, and today he was excellent again.
Fab mom, just keeps getting better. on 17:04 - Feb 28 with 1795 viewsswans11

And the player who was keeping him. Out at arsenal has Been dropped wenger must be thinking why didn't I play him
Fab mom, just keeps getting better. on 17:06 - Feb 28 with 1784 viewsLeonisGod

Fab mom, just keeps getting better. on 17:01 - Feb 28 by Jack_Meoff

Must be a dream for Ash and Fed to play in front of. Absolute quality and safe as houses

With Fab, An and Fed I never feel nervous once teams start lumping into our box. If Vom was still here I'd be having kittens.
Fab mom, just keeps getting better. on 17:39 - Feb 28 with 1684 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Fab mom, just keeps getting better. on 17:04 - Feb 28 by Sheffieldjack

To get him on a free too - great bit of business. He's been putting in really good performances for a while, and today he was excellent again.

Got to be up there for signing of the season. Arsenal fans should eat humble pie after some of the stick they have him

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Fab mom, just keeps getting better. on 18:06 - Feb 28 with 1605 viewscurleigh

Player of the season without doubt, with Ki second
Fab mom, just keeps getting better. on 18:16 - Feb 28 with 1570 viewsSwanzay

Superb, again!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024