Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Venue for Swans v Crapdiff FAW Youth Cup Final announced... 15:09 - Apr 2 with 2902 viewsEvanski

Just like the last meeting between the two sides in the final it'll be played at the home of the vermin. Gotta give poor old Crapdiff every chance of an unlikely win I guess. Hey ho, we'll just do them on their own patch again then. Best of luck to the lads.

Jacs y Canolbarth - Cangen Aberystwyth / Mid Wales Jacks - Aberystwyth Branch

Venue for Swans v Crapdiff FAW Youth Cup Final announced... on 17:19 - Apr 2 with 2791 viewsSweyns_Eye

Any crowd, no matter how small helps bring income to swell the coffers of Malaysian-loans-4U-FC.

Please attend and give generously.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Venue for Swans v Crapdiff FAW Youth Cup Final announced... on 17:23 - Apr 2 with 2781 viewsScoobyWho

Should have been on a neutral venue, however i can see a decent turn out for this. I and a few others will definitely be there.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Venue for Swans v Crapdiff FAW Youth Cup Final announced... on 17:39 - Apr 2 with 2746 viewsSwanjaxs

Venue for Swans v Crapdiff FAW Youth Cup Final announced... on 17:23 - Apr 2 by ScoobyWho

Should have been on a neutral venue, however i can see a decent turn out for this. I and a few others will definitely be there.

Do you think it'll be a bubble trip

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Venue for Swans v Crapdiff FAW Youth Cup Final announced... on 17:47 - Apr 2 with 2733 viewsEdmundo

Could have played in anywhere neutral
Even Bridgend...just to make it fair like!

Anyway, hope we stuff 'em and all our normal team members are back with us, just to give us the edge 👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Venue for Swans v Crapdiff FAW Youth Cup Final announced... on 18:27 - Apr 2 with 2678 viewsblueytheblue

It's as pointless as the FAW Premier Cup garbage as.

Both of us play reserves at that age level to get to the final. After all, I'm sure the FAW would agree your lot get more experience stuffing Bala 7-0 than playing true Academy sides...

I'm honestly amazed we re-entered the "competition". May as well just organise a series of games between the two of us and give the trophy to the overall winner.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Venue for Swans v Crapdiff FAW Youth Cup Final announced... on 18:54 - Apr 2 with 2628 viewsairedale

So, is this an U21s game?
Venue for Swans v Crapdiff FAW Youth Cup Final announced... on 19:00 - Apr 2 with 2614 viewsKilkennyjack

Venue for Swans v Crapdiff FAW Youth Cup Final announced... on 18:54 - Apr 2 by airedale

So, is this an U21s game?

Its youth not u21

Beware of the Risen People

Venue for Swans v Crapdiff FAW Youth Cup Final announced... on 19:05 - Apr 2 with 2605 viewsairedale

Venue for Swans v Crapdiff FAW Youth Cup Final announced... on 19:00 - Apr 2 by Kilkennyjack

Its youth not u21

Oh right, when Bluey mentioned the reserves I automatically thought of the U21s. So what ages are these players then?
Login to get fewer ads

Venue for Swans v Crapdiff FAW Youth Cup Final announced... on 19:08 - Apr 2 with 2602 viewsOldjack

surely this can't be right? ,a neutral venue or at least toss for it would be the fairest

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Venue for Swans v Crapdiff FAW Youth Cup Final announced... on 19:20 - Apr 2 with 2574 viewsScoobyDoo

Venue for Swans v Crapdiff FAW Youth Cup Final announced... on 19:08 - Apr 2 by Oldjack

surely this can't be right? ,a neutral venue or at least toss for it would be the fairest

Don't you turn up you smelly runt, we got standards you know!
Venue for Swans v Crapdiff FAW Youth Cup Final announced... on 19:23 - Apr 2 with 2562 viewsOldjack

Venue for Swans v Crapdiff FAW Youth Cup Final announced... on 19:20 - Apr 2 by ScoobyDoo

standards be fuk , it's full of vermin ffs, oi kanttttttt I''ve no intentions of lining your great leaders pockets

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Venue for Swans v Crapdiff FAW Youth Cup Final announced... on 19:27 - Apr 2 with 2555 viewsScoobyDoo

Venue for Swans v Crapdiff FAW Youth Cup Final announced... on 19:23 - Apr 2 by Oldjack

standards be fuk , it's full of vermin ffs, oi kanttttttt I''ve no intentions of lining your great leaders pockets

Thank feck for that, we couldn't cope at looking at your ugly mush all game.
Venue for Swans v Crapdiff FAW Youth Cup Final announced... on 19:47 - Apr 2 with 2515 viewsblueytheblue

Venue for Swans v Crapdiff FAW Youth Cup Final announced... on 19:05 - Apr 2 by airedale

Oh right, when Bluey mentioned the reserves I automatically thought of the U21s. So what ages are these players then?

u19s I believe?

Apologies for the confusion. When I meant reserves I meant fringe players even at u18 level. Playing some of the teams that enter, well normal Academy games are a far stiffer test so this cup isn't a priority.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Venue for Swans v Crapdiff FAW Youth Cup Final announced... on 18:16 - Apr 3 with 2247 viewsScoobyWho

Venue for Swans v Crapdiff FAW Youth Cup Final announced... on 17:39 - Apr 2 by Swanjaxs

Do you think it'll be a bubble trip

A few fat baldies in stone island jumpers won't bother us 👍

Venue for Swans v Crapdiff FAW Youth Cup Final announced... on 18:18 - Apr 3 with 2244 viewsScoobyWho

Venue for Swans v Crapdiff FAW Youth Cup Final announced... on 19:23 - Apr 2 by Oldjack

No reason why Wales premier club side shouldnt be well represented there, I know a few from Swansea who arranging a few things to see the game.

We are Swansea are we not ?

Venue for Swans v Crapdiff FAW Youth Cup Final announced... on 18:28 - Apr 3 with 2225 viewsdgt73

Venue for Swans v Crapdiff FAW Youth Cup Final announced... on 18:18 - Apr 3 by ScoobyWho

No reason why Wales premier club side shouldnt be well represented there, I know a few from Swansea who arranging a few things to see the game.

We are Swansea are we not ?

I will be going to this game at legoland.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Venue for Swans v Crapdiff FAW Youth Cup Final announced... on 00:04 - Apr 4 with 2056 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Venue for Swans v Crapdiff FAW Youth Cup Final announced... on 19:20 - Apr 2 by ScoobyDoo

Well it's hardly like you're going to have to sit next to him is it? Lots of empty seats, a bit like one of your first team matches

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Venue for Swans v Crapdiff FAW Youth Cup Final announced... on 00:07 - Apr 4 with 2053 viewsScoobyDoo

Venue for Swans v Crapdiff FAW Youth Cup Final announced... on 00:04 - Apr 4 by Brynmill_Jack

Well it's hardly like you're going to have to sit next to him is it? Lots of empty seats, a bit like one of your first team matches

Lets hope you lot are well away from the family stand then Bryn hey?
Venue for Swans v Crapdiff FAW Youth Cup Final announced... on 00:13 - Apr 4 with 2046 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Venue for Swans v Crapdiff FAW Youth Cup Final announced... on 00:07 - Apr 4 by ScoobyDoo

Lets hope you lot are well away from the family stand then Bryn hey?

F*ck off! I'm gonna throw some seats at the children innit (as the "legend" goes with you lot anyway lol)

Venue for Swans v Crapdiff FAW Youth Cup Final announced... on 00:16 - Apr 4 with 2043 viewsScoobyDoo

Venue for Swans v Crapdiff FAW Youth Cup Final announced... on 00:13 - Apr 4 by Brynmill_Jack

F*ck off! I'm gonna throw some seats at the children innit (as the "legend" goes with you lot anyway lol)

thought so butt
Venue for Swans v Crapdiff FAW Youth Cup Final announced... on 00:19 - Apr 4 with 2037 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Venue for Swans v Crapdiff FAW Youth Cup Final announced... on 00:16 - Apr 4 by ScoobyDoo

thought so butt

You probably were one of the brave lads running from the Bob bank, before turning and running back

Venue for Swans v Crapdiff FAW Youth Cup Final announced... on 00:23 - Apr 4 with 2034 viewsScoobyDoo

Venue for Swans v Crapdiff FAW Youth Cup Final announced... on 00:19 - Apr 4 by Brynmill_Jack

You probably were one of the brave lads running from the Bob bank, before turning and running back

Glad to say I wasn't there, now you're telling me you were there, you thug. Hope your proud of yourself? Which you will be.
Venue for Swans v Crapdiff FAW Youth Cup Final announced... on 00:39 - Apr 4 with 2014 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Venue for Swans v Crapdiff FAW Youth Cup Final announced... on 00:23 - Apr 4 by ScoobyDoo

Glad to say I wasn't there, now you're telling me you were there, you thug. Hope your proud of yourself? Which you will be.

Actually I wasn't. Great to get the predictable reaction from you though. Remember your lot coming on to our ban during the 1980 Welsh Cup final at the vetch, I was only 13 at the time. What do you have to say about that then? Seeing as your club is obviously whiter than white?

Venue for Swans v Crapdiff FAW Youth Cup Final announced... on 01:11 - Apr 4 with 2001 viewsScoobyWho

Venue for Swans v Crapdiff FAW Youth Cup Final announced... on 18:28 - Apr 3 by dgt73

I will be going to this game at legoland.

👍

Venue for Swans v Crapdiff FAW Youth Cup Final announced... on 01:16 - Apr 4 with 1997 viewsScoobyWho

Venue for Swans v Crapdiff FAW Youth Cup Final announced... on 00:19 - Apr 4 by Brynmill_Jack

All the confrontations, be it 1993 at Ninian, the limo visit, the meeting after the Mansfield postponement, the large mob v England and many other incidents I can't be bothered to reference all have one common denominators.

They were in Cardiff.

I'm no longer an advocate of such things, but I'm not sure what else our lot can do, if it matters at all.

That aside I am well aware that Swansea will be very well supported for this game, in a football sense.
[Post edited 4 Apr 2015 1:17]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024