Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
April 2nd 2006 08:51 - Apr 2 with 1187 viewsPhil_S

April 2nd 2006 on 08:59 - Apr 2 with 1160 viewsOldjack

World class goal ,Could you imagine if a top player did that ,he'd be worth millions

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

April 2nd 2006 on 10:08 - Apr 2 with 1072 viewsMattG

That was quite a day but we've still managed to come so, so far!!!

Remember the Jacks taking over one of the pubs just off The Hayes (it's called Barocco now, used to be something else) - there was a guy in black and white trousers upstairs leading the singing, absolutely fantastic.
April 2nd 2006 on 11:34 - Apr 2 with 1006 viewsBrynmill_Jack

April 2nd 2006 on 08:59 - Apr 2 by Oldjack

World class goal ,Could you imagine if a top player did that ,he'd be worth millions

Almost Van Persie-esque , and that's some compliment believe me. All the Cardiff fans used to love to slag him off but they'd have killed for a player to have had that kind of impact for them, especially to where his contribution has got us this far.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

April 2nd 2006 on 11:54 - Apr 2 with 987 viewsswancity

April 2nd 2006 on 11:34 - Apr 2 by Brynmill_Jack

Almost Van Persie-esque , and that's some compliment believe me. All the Cardiff fans used to love to slag him off but they'd have killed for a player to have had that kind of impact for them, especially to where his contribution has got us this far.

In the history of football, if one player has transformed a sleeping, sinking, drowning Club and been pivotal in its rise from obscurity to glory then it's Trundle

A born entertainer as we all know, this was a match made in heaven. Things happen at certain times for a reason and this was another clever move from Bryan Flynn who also deserves credit for the success at SCFC

Of the many goals, was it around 90 that he scored for us, my personal favourite was his winning goal at Nottm Forest around 7 years ago. We were struggling to keep Forest out having changed the defence due to injuries to two defenders resulting in Adrian Forbes filling in very well at right back and Ricketts at centre half. It was a real bodies on the line mission when up popped Trundle who cut in off the right touch line and onto his magical left foot with a twenty yarder which swerved and dipped over a stranded Forest keeper, to secure a 2-1 win. Other excellent displays that day from Martinez Ricketts and Forbes.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

April 2nd 2006 on 12:00 - Apr 2 with 970 viewsBrynmill_Jack

April 2nd 2006 on 11:54 - Apr 2 by swancity

In the history of football, if one player has transformed a sleeping, sinking, drowning Club and been pivotal in its rise from obscurity to glory then it's Trundle

A born entertainer as we all know, this was a match made in heaven. Things happen at certain times for a reason and this was another clever move from Bryan Flynn who also deserves credit for the success at SCFC

Of the many goals, was it around 90 that he scored for us, my personal favourite was his winning goal at Nottm Forest around 7 years ago. We were struggling to keep Forest out having changed the defence due to injuries to two defenders resulting in Adrian Forbes filling in very well at right back and Ricketts at centre half. It was a real bodies on the line mission when up popped Trundle who cut in off the right touch line and onto his magical left foot with a twenty yarder which swerved and dipped over a stranded Forest keeper, to secure a 2-1 win. Other excellent displays that day from Martinez Ricketts and Forbes.

First paragraph absolutely spot on. He's even better than that Ronnie Thursday them lot up the road go on about

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024