Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Latest email from the club 12:38 - Apr 28 with 2724 viewsSweyns_Eye

Just had this:

Important information for fans
Supporters are advised to take extra care using the riverside footpath leading to and from the stadium (North car park) to Landore (alongside the Academy) on Saturday.

The club is carrying out extensive building work at the Academy training ground in pursuit of Category One status.

This work consists of adding a third floor to the current pavilion for new classrooms and offices, plus the construction of a new 4G indoor training barn for the club’s youngsters at the bottom end of the complex.

Supporters can also use the adjacent footpath on the other side of the river which is easily accessible alongside KFC and the footbridge on Beaufort Road near the bowls centre.

The club apologises for any inconvenience caused during these exciting Academy developments

Good stuff indeed! Onward and upwards!

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Latest email from the club on 13:28 - Apr 28 with 2557 viewsairedale

Cool! Gotta go down there now though for a snoop.
Latest email from the club on 14:04 - Apr 28 with 2472 viewsWhiterockin

At least one extension is going ahead.
Latest email from the club on 17:04 - Apr 28 with 2252 viewsLeonisGod

Latest email from the club on 14:04 - Apr 28 by Whiterockin

At least one extension is going ahead.

They've been working hard to improve facilities the club owns for a couple of years now. Same at Fairwood. The longer this goes on the more it seems that council ownership is the stumbling block that they've got to get over before gound expansion will go ahead.
Latest email from the club on 19:44 - Apr 28 with 2054 viewsairedale

Tried to get down there from the stadium thisavo, but the rascals have put a barrier up. Some rough boys ahead of me went round it, but I had my H & S head on and decided to try another day from Beaufort Road.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024