Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ad defender? 09:49 - Jul 8 with 3387 viewsswanny

Many years a go someone gave me a link for this ....sadly my laptop died and now I need to install it on my new one - I've done google search but it's come back with loads of different ones...can someone give a bona link pretty please? TIA

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

Ad defender? on 10:08 - Jul 8 with 3370 viewsphact0rri

Ad Block Plus is rock solid, if you want to go that route. As to what your looking for it is a plug in for a browser yeah? You should probably search the extension/plugin repository for the browser you use.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Ad defender? on 10:21 - Jul 8 with 3362 viewsswanny

See, now I'm gonna have to lie down. You've confused me. Thankyou for your reply though but. :D

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

Ad defender? on 14:01 - Jul 8 with 3322 viewsswanny

Seems to work - thankyou very much

Ad defender? on 14:14 - Jul 8 with 3316 viewsepaul

http://www.adfender.com/download.html

lovely ad blocker works great on here

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024