Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Capital One Cup Draw Shows How Quickly Things Can Change 08:49 - Aug 14 with 740 viewsPhil_S

The last time Swansea City hosted York in a game was back in May 2004 in the last game of that season with both sides in Division Three but they will meet for the first time in 11 years when they were pitted together in last night's Capital One Cup draw.

Full story at http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/39739/capital-one-cup-dra
Capital One Cup Draw Shows How Quickly Things Can Change on 11:49 - Aug 14 with 608 viewsQuakerJack

was at the away game as well... 0-0... been there three times with the Swans since I moved up here and that's the best we've done...

amazing how things have changed.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Capital One Cup Draw Shows How Quickly Things Can Change on 12:50 - Aug 14 with 546 viewsRuDeMan1970

York away first game of the season (I think it was '93 - '94) was the firs time I can remember hearing our "Who are we??...JACK ARMY" chant. Cardiff were doing OK under Eddie May around that time and had their "Blue Army" yell, so the first time I heard Swans fans shouting "WHO ARE WE?" I thought to myself..."WHAT THE F@CK??!!"

..."who will guard the guards..?"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024