Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It we have one shot on target tomorrow 23:13 - Aug 14 with 816 viewsDarran

And win 1-0 I'll be absolutely devastated.

Seriously the game of association football is going f*cking insane.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

It we have one shot on target tomorrow on 23:52 - Aug 14 with 733 viewssully49

Unfortunately the vast majority of teams are too afraid of relegation and so shut up shop and hope for the best, even the top teams put 11 men behind the ball a lot of the time. How often do you hear before a game " I'll take a draw now "? It's money that rules the day now. How much is 3 points worth these days?
Back in the day the PL was created because the top teams were continually out classing a lot of teams on a regular basis, therefore, does it not follow that there will be a PL mark 2 in the not too distant future?
[Post edited 15 Aug 2015 0:23]

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

It we have one shot on target tomorrow on 00:10 - Aug 15 with 699 viewsairedale

The defences in teams these days are so good, that its difficult to score against. Not only talking about football mind.
It we have one shot on target tomorrow on 01:40 - Aug 15 with 609 viewsSlugster664

Feck my eyes...shocking thread,worse replies! Why do I come on here

STID

It we have one shot on target tomorrow on 02:29 - Aug 15 with 573 viewsBanosswan

Sarcasm transplants should be available on the nhs

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024