Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff stopping 6 year olds from having player pics! 16:59 - Aug 31 with 1588 viewssammylee3

Cardiff have been stopping 6 year olds from having pictures with players unless they are in Bluebird tops. Lad I knows son was barred from having a picture at a local academy because he had a Brazil shirt on and not a bluebird shirt FACT.

The lad had come home and requested a bluebird shirt for said reason.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2015 22:41]
Cardiff stopping 6 year olds from having player pics! on 17:17 - Aug 31 with 1512 viewsHighjack

What happens if they are 5 or 7?

Are they asked for I.D?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Cardiff stopping 6 year olds from having player pics! on 17:18 - Aug 31 with 1505 viewsMrSwerve

Former family club of the year.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Cardiff stopping 6 year olds from having player pics! on 17:44 - Aug 31 with 1428 viewsblueytheblue

Can't blame them if as you claim he had shit on - definitely unhygenic ;)

Given the claim for this comes from a 6 yr old chances are he misinterpreted things. My lads not in the Academy ( due to being pants at football ), has had pictures taken with players no problems.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Cardiff stopping 6 year olds from having player pics! on 19:40 - Aug 31 with 1256 viewsDewi1jack

Cardiff stopping 6 year olds from having player pics! on 17:44 - Aug 31 by blueytheblue

Can't blame them if as you claim he had shit on - definitely unhygenic ;)

Given the claim for this comes from a 6 yr old chances are he misinterpreted things. My lads not in the Academy ( due to being pants at football ), has had pictures taken with players no problems.

Bluey mate.
Doesn't matter your boy is pants...
Surely he's better than what you have in the 1st team

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Cardiff stopping 6 year olds from having player pics! on 19:53 - Aug 31 with 1219 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cardiff stopping 6 year olds from having player pics! on 17:17 - Aug 31 by Highjack

What happens if they are 5 or 7?

Are they asked for I.D?

They get beaten , of course..............

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Cardiff stopping 6 year olds from having player pics! on 20:25 - Aug 31 with 1147 viewsDewi1jack

Cardiff stopping 6 year olds from having player pics! on 19:53 - Aug 31 by Brynmill_Jack

They get beaten , of course..............

So the kids are as good as the 1st team then.

They both get beaten regularly

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Cardiff stopping 6 year olds from having player pics! on 21:01 - Aug 31 with 1080 viewsblueytheblue

Cardiff stopping 6 year olds from having player pics! on 20:25 - Aug 31 by Dewi1jack

So the kids are as good as the 1st team then.

They both get beaten regularly

That joke would have worked pre Slade tbh. Something like 4 losses in 23 games? Not too bad.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Cardiff stopping 6 year olds from having player pics! on 21:13 - Aug 31 with 1057 viewsScoobyWho

>>Cardiff have been stopping 6 year olds from having pictures with players unless they are in Bluebird tops. Lad I knows son was barred from having a picture at a local academy because he had a Brazil shit on and not a bluebird shirt FACT.
The lad had come home and requested a bluebird shirt for said reason. <<

I had a Brazil shit in Rio once.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff stopping 6 year olds from having player pics! on 22:42 - Aug 31 with 959 viewssammylee3

Cardiff stopping 6 year olds from having player pics! on 21:13 - Aug 31 by ScoobyWho

>>Cardiff have been stopping 6 year olds from having pictures with players unless they are in Bluebird tops. Lad I knows son was barred from having a picture at a local academy because he had a Brazil shit on and not a bluebird shirt FACT.
The lad had come home and requested a bluebird shirt for said reason. <<

I had a Brazil shit in Rio once.

the parent went down there with the child and this is what he was told!! £35 for a shirt with a bluebird on it
[Post edited 31 Aug 2015 22:42]
Cardiff stopping 6 year olds from having player pics! on 23:06 - Aug 31 with 914 viewsjackonicko

Cardiff stopping 6 year olds from having player pics! on 22:42 - Aug 31 by sammylee3

the parent went down there with the child and this is what he was told!! £35 for a shirt with a bluebird on it
[Post edited 31 Aug 2015 22:42]

There must be a ton of leftover red shirts going cheaper than that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024