Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John Hartson 06:40 - Nov 28 with 925 viewsSwaneeRiver

Has to be one of the most insightful football critics around.
He's always balanced and on the money.
Why the hell we don't offer him a role at Swansea (which I'm sure he'd jump at) I don't know.
Maybe he upset Huw in an earlier life ?
He has matured into a brilliant football analyst.
John Hartson on 07:08 - Nov 28 with 910 viewsEdmundo

I would love to see him involved. Not sure if he's done his badges yet, but couldn't see him in some sort if 'Ambassador' role.His pundit role probably keeps him occupied enough these days.

He loves the Swans and the City so would be an uplifting person to have on the staff.

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

John Hartson on 08:10 - Nov 28 with 861 viewswaynekerr55

Again just as someone is a good pundit it doesn't make them a good coach.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

John Hartson on 08:12 - Nov 28 with 860 viewsSwaneeRiver

John Hartson on 08:10 - Nov 28 by waynekerr55

Again just as someone is a good pundit it doesn't make them a good coach.

Indeed, but something is wrong on the coaching side at the moment, and it would be nice to see what he could offer (if he is suitably qualified)
John Hartson on 08:37 - Nov 28 with 814 viewsorion3016

Really does come across very well on TV. Would make a good foil for Gary neville on sky

Be over there now after

John Hartson on 08:50 - Nov 28 with 785 viewsWhiterockin

John Hartson on 08:12 - Nov 28 by SwaneeRiver

Indeed, but something is wrong on the coaching side at the moment, and it would be nice to see what he could offer (if he is suitably qualified)

More jobs for the boys.
John Hartson on 09:16 - Nov 28 with 737 viewsDICKIETAPISAJACK

Love John Hartson as a pundit, apart from being a big Swans fan & played for the best team in Scotland, he is really good & talks a lot of sense. However, his latest on the BBC website saying it could be painful for Swans to sack Monk, all I can say is it can't be any more painful then watching the complete crap we have produced since Man United. Something has to change, be it the tactics, effort, style or the manager. What worries me more then the run of results, is we don't look like threatening one decent result or performance, let aa string of them. Liverpool will have to be diabolical Sunday for us to even come close to them. :-(

Happy Days :-)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024