Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
overweight haters ltd. 11:41 - Dec 1 with 1202 viewsHighjack

Cards given to fat people on the tube, claiming that they are disgusting for eating so much when there`s people starving in the world and are putting a strain on the NHS.

Are they right? Have any of you received a card yet?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

overweight haters ltd. on 12:12 - Dec 1 with 1170 viewsKGriz16

But surely this will lead to comfort eating? Catch 22, a bloody nightmare!
overweight haters ltd. on 12:17 - Dec 1 with 1159 viewspikeypaul

Some people obviously can not help it,but a large amount should be doing more to help themselves,it and it's related conditions are currently the biggest drain on the NHS.
I would be happier if the money went to treating people who have conditions they have not directly contributed to and are not responsible for.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

overweight haters ltd. on 12:26 - Dec 1 with 1143 viewsKGriz16

overweight haters ltd. on 12:17 - Dec 1 by pikeypaul

Some people obviously can not help it,but a large amount should be doing more to help themselves,it and it's related conditions are currently the biggest drain on the NHS.
I would be happier if the money went to treating people who have conditions they have not directly contributed to and are not responsible for.

To me, it's kind of like drug abusers and alcoholics.
Too much of anything is unhealthy. I put heroin addict in the same category health wise (to a certain extent) as someone who gorges on sugary food and is extremly overweight. I don't know what to make of this sugar tax though, because why should some people be punished because others eat like pigs.
overweight haters ltd. on 12:34 - Dec 1 with 1127 viewspikeypaul

Sugar tax is another con do you think it would stop them?

You only need to go in to McDonald's and see the mothers give the
kids the £5 happy meals,if money was a concern they would be feeding
the kids fruit and other healthy food for a third of the price.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

overweight haters ltd. on 12:45 - Dec 1 with 1119 viewsjack247

Absolutely the wrong way to go about it. It's not the place of vigilante style groups to tell people they are too fat or not. If people don't respect their own bodies, they aren't going to care what other people think or how they impact the NHS. I'd imagine most of the target market wouldn't have been on the tube anyway, unless they are just picking on anyone who looks a bit tubby.

Hypertaxing KFC and chocolate bars, then spending the revenue on free gym membership, dietitians, trainers etc plus subsidising healthy food seems too simple to be true. Also cut benefits for people who are simply too big and have nothing else wrong with them.
overweight haters ltd. on 14:37 - Dec 1 with 1042 viewsDyfnant

Parents of grossly overweight pre teens should be prosecuted for neglect/abuse. Comparing sugar addiction to heroin is ridiculous though, unless there's a hidden cluster of bakery burglaries we're not being told about.
Advertising is definitely a major issue, targeting kids. They could also change labelling so low calorie Coke (diet) would simply be called Coke and the sugar laden one to be called Fat Coke or something of that ilk.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

overweight haters ltd. on 14:50 - Dec 1 with 1026 viewsKGriz16

overweight haters ltd. on 14:37 - Dec 1 by Dyfnant

Parents of grossly overweight pre teens should be prosecuted for neglect/abuse. Comparing sugar addiction to heroin is ridiculous though, unless there's a hidden cluster of bakery burglaries we're not being told about.
Advertising is definitely a major issue, targeting kids. They could also change labelling so low calorie Coke (diet) would simply be called Coke and the sugar laden one to be called Fat Coke or something of that ilk.

I said they're similiar health wise, not crime wise.
overweight haters ltd. on 14:54 - Dec 1 with 1018 viewsDyfnant

overweight haters ltd. on 14:50 - Dec 1 by KGriz16

I said they're similiar health wise, not crime wise.

Good point

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Login to get fewer ads

overweight haters ltd. on 15:21 - Dec 1 with 979 viewsNaughty71

Is there a problem with people's lifestyle choices and poor diet?

Yes.

Does this mean that random people can be mean to anyone they like?

No.

Give me one of those cards and find yourself with an overweight lip. None of your business what I eat and drink, move along, worry about yourself. Have you not got anything more important in your life than going out of your way to make people feel bad?

Sad.

"Who scored that Naughty?", "I don't know, I've forgotten my bl**dy glasses again!".

overweight haters ltd. on 15:26 - Dec 1 with 961 viewsNogginthenog

overweight haters ltd. on 15:21 - Dec 1 by Naughty71

Is there a problem with people's lifestyle choices and poor diet?

Yes.

Does this mean that random people can be mean to anyone they like?

No.

Give me one of those cards and find yourself with an overweight lip. None of your business what I eat and drink, move along, worry about yourself. Have you not got anything more important in your life than going out of your way to make people feel bad?

Sad.

This.
overweight haters ltd. on 15:36 - Dec 1 with 953 viewsGehbeHindert_Bosman

What happened to our once genteel and civilised country where men tipped their hats to a lady on public transport and said "Good Day Madam, mild weather for the time of year isn't it?"

Not hand her a card on the tube calling her an obese and ugly munter.

I bet these brave souls wouldn't do it to a 19 stone hod-carrier eating a bacon sarnie because they know they'd be knocked out cold.

Cowards.
overweight haters ltd. on 18:02 - Dec 1 with 857 viewssquarebear

It's apparently some perverse means of gaining publicity for a dark comedy show.

Presumably no big bruisers got carded.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024