Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Carlos Carvalhal 14:28 - Dec 23 with 1916 viewsSwanjaxs

Just giving an interview on ssn , when asked if he or his agent had been approached about the vacant Swansea post he denied any contact ..... now I can spot a fibber from a thousand paces, he was positively squirming. .... lump on

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Carlos Carvalhal on 14:32 - Dec 23 with 1878 viewsSwanjaxs

Sorry dint see related post above

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Carlos Carvalhal on 17:00 - Dec 23 with 1421 viewstomdickharry

Saw the iv.what an impressive guy,has done a good job at Wednesday good outside bet,typical Jenkins appt.
Carlos Carvalhal on 17:05 - Dec 23 with 1379 viewsSwanjaxs

He's certainly got Wednesday playing attractive football again

Carlos Carvalhal on 17:11 - Dec 23 with 1332 viewsHuw57

Good input of experience, too.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Carlos Carvalhal on 20:45 - Dec 23 with 1053 viewsPrivate_Partz

Carlos Carvalhal on 17:11 - Dec 23 by Huw57

Good input of experience, too.

15 clubs in fifteen years and he was unemployed for 3 of them until Wednesday went for him. Hardly won anything and his only claim to fame is getting the Owls to play decent football. I would be worried by this guy coming in. It would suggest to me that the continental coach barrel has been well and truly scraped and this is all that is left. I am happy to be corrected on this one as I have never heard of him before going on Wiki.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Carlos Carvalhal on 20:53 - Dec 23 with 1010 viewsmorningstar

Carlos Carvalhal on 20:45 - Dec 23 by Private_Partz

15 clubs in fifteen years and he was unemployed for 3 of them until Wednesday went for him. Hardly won anything and his only claim to fame is getting the Owls to play decent football. I would be worried by this guy coming in. It would suggest to me that the continental coach barrel has been well and truly scraped and this is all that is left. I am happy to be corrected on this one as I have never heard of him before going on Wiki.

I seriously hope no one does try too correct you. Experienced my a**e!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024