Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Could this weekend have gone any better ? 15:58 - Jan 24 with 466 viewsWxmJax

2 wins on the bounce and breaking the Everton curse together with a new manager can only have sent confidence rocketing.

Couple that with how results went yesterday and it's a win/win for us. Norwich were absolutely gutted at the end, even the manager was down and it could get worse for them with morale taking a big hit yesterday. If we can beat West Brom and Palace in the next 2 matches we'll be well clear of the relegation battle for now as I can't see many points being gained by the other teams at the bottom.

FG says he can work with the players we've got but I'd still like to see a mobile striker coming in. Who knows, he might be able to get Bafe firing and Montero away from the line.

Things are looking a lot rosier tonight.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Could this weekend have gone any better ? on 15:59 - Jan 24 with 456 viewsJackfath

Ospreys to beat Exeter.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Could this weekend have gone any better ? on 16:45 - Jan 24 with 355 viewsWxmJax

Sky 414, bt sports Europe on now. Been biting my nails since half 1.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Could this weekend have gone any better ? on 16:56 - Jan 24 with 334 viewsBloodyhills

Chelsea losing 7-0 and dropping below us would make it better but it's been great for us.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024