Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? 13:23 - Dec 15 with 13517 viewsSwans1555

Noticed the ad at the top of the forum for profit accumulator a few times now, anybody on here a member?

I've had a look in to it and it sounds pretty good, had heard of matched betting in the past but never really took the time to give it a proper go. Going to join as a free member and see what the script is as could do with an extra few quid before crimbo.

Found this as well when I was looking for profit accumulator reviews to make sure it was legit: http://www.jamie-anderson.com/profit-accumulator-review/

According to the site it says you can make over £1,000 a month risk free from doing the matched betting but that lad has done over £35,000 this year already from it, madness!

Will report back once I've had a good look around and sussed it all out.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2015 13:23]
Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 13:32 - Dec 15 with 11348 viewsswanstillidai

https://adblockplus.org/
Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 13:36 - Dec 15 with 11344 viewsSwans1555

Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 13:32 - Dec 15 by swanstillidai

Ha, will have to give that a go. I must say I think that's probably the first and only time I've ever clicked on an internet ad!
Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 13:40 - Dec 15 with 11340 viewsHidden_Hand

£1000 per month RISK FREE BETTING?

You wouldn't happen to work for the company would you, seeing as you have never posted on here before?
[Post edited 15 Dec 2015 13:42]
Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 13:47 - Dec 15 with 11322 viewsswanstillidai

Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 13:36 - Dec 15 by Swans1555

Ha, will have to give that a go. I must say I think that's probably the first and only time I've ever clicked on an internet ad!

Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 15:23 - Dec 15 with 11281 viewsWandererJack

Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 13:47 - Dec 15 by swanstillidai

Not sure if the OP is a thinly-veiled ad but I am actually a member and it does work. I've made roughly £5k since May and that's with a few mistakes too.

The premise is straight forward. Bookies have promos all the time such as bet £20 get a £10 free bet. Back the Swans at 3/1 (or 4 in decimal odds), lay them at 4.1 on Betfair Exchange, lose a quid whatever the outcome, win lose or draw but get a £10 free bet. You can then back and lay again using the free bet to make around £7 whatever the outcome and hence make a £6 profit.

Once you get good and exhaust the sign up offers, you move on to accumulator offers and that which is a bit more complicated but I make roughly £8 profit per £50 acca. There are also horse racing offers but I avoid them because the bookies will restrict you quickly for abusing the gee gee offers.
Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 16:11 - Dec 15 with 11250 viewsjojaca

Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 15:23 - Dec 15 by WandererJack

Not sure if the OP is a thinly-veiled ad but I am actually a member and it does work. I've made roughly £5k since May and that's with a few mistakes too.

The premise is straight forward. Bookies have promos all the time such as bet £20 get a £10 free bet. Back the Swans at 3/1 (or 4 in decimal odds), lay them at 4.1 on Betfair Exchange, lose a quid whatever the outcome, win lose or draw but get a £10 free bet. You can then back and lay again using the free bet to make around £7 whatever the outcome and hence make a £6 profit.

Once you get good and exhaust the sign up offers, you move on to accumulator offers and that which is a bit more complicated but I make roughly £8 profit per £50 acca. There are also horse racing offers but I avoid them because the bookies will restrict you quickly for abusing the gee gee offers.

If you dedicate a lot of time there are tidy sums to be made, the more you get into it more branches open up like Dutching, Sports spread betting etc. If I was made unemployed, I would dedicate to it full time.

Check out match betting forum on Moneysavingexpert.com and Bet72.com

Even when you know, you never know?

Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 16:21 - Dec 15 with 11236 viewsLord_Bony

Fancy gambling the currency markets? I ve been doing it a little whiles money can be made instantly out of thin air you could lose also

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 17:06 - Dec 15 with 11204 viewsSwans1555

Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 13:40 - Dec 15 by Hidden_Hand

£1000 per month RISK FREE BETTING?

You wouldn't happen to work for the company would you, seeing as you have never posted on here before?
[Post edited 15 Dec 2015 13:42]

I was as sceptical as you seem to be my friend, but based on what someone else has posted in the forum who has been a member since May and made roughly £5,000, then maybe there is something to it after all. Makes no odds to me if people join or not.

Also I joined the forum a month or 2 ago and have posted on a few threads in that time.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2015 17:10]
Login to get fewer ads

Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 17:15 - Dec 15 with 11184 viewsWandererJack

Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 16:11 - Dec 15 by jojaca

If you dedicate a lot of time there are tidy sums to be made, the more you get into it more branches open up like Dutching, Sports spread betting etc. If I was made unemployed, I would dedicate to it full time.

Check out match betting forum on Moneysavingexpert.com and Bet72.com

Yeah, I tend to stick the risk free stuff to be honest.

I work full time but I have one acca ending per day per major bookie - 1 for hills (£50 stake), 1 for paddy (£50 stake), coral (£25) and betfred (£25) and I make roughly £24 a day from that alone which over a month is £720. Then I supplement it with the other weekly reload offers that they offer and you can easily make a grand a month.

You have to mug bet though which eats into your profits but helps you keep accounts open in the long term. Basically backing and laying outside of offers to make it seem like you're a run of the mill mug punter.
Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 11:28 - Dec 16 with 11093 viewsfreebetchallenge

Yes it definitely works!

Online Betting School have their http://www.freebetchallenge.co.uk to do this same thing but make it a little bit easier to get started.

You can bet on this weekend's matches and do it as shown in their examples.

You bet £25 with 3 different bookmakers on Southampton vs Tottenham, 3:00 pm - Saturday 19 December 2015. You will get £31.50 cashback, £60 worth of free bets and your winnings.

You then place your £60 worth of free bets on Arsenal vs Man City, 8.00pm - Monday 21 December 2015 to make bet £20 - £45 extra guaranteed profit.

Total return from your £25 investment will be between £67.50 to £104 depending on the outcomes of the matches.
Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 14:21 - Dec 16 with 11046 viewsHighjack

I've been meaning to get into this. one lad in work has made 20k this year. Its quite time consuming and you need a good head for maths but it does work and it is risk free, until they cotton on to what you're doing and withdraw the offers. My mate has had to set up numerous accounts in other people's names because he keeps getting banned.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 01:34 - Dec 18 with 10952 viewsSwans1555

Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 17:15 - Dec 15 by WandererJack

Yeah, I tend to stick the risk free stuff to be honest.

I work full time but I have one acca ending per day per major bookie - 1 for hills (£50 stake), 1 for paddy (£50 stake), coral (£25) and betfred (£25) and I make roughly £24 a day from that alone which over a month is £720. Then I supplement it with the other weekly reload offers that they offer and you can easily make a grand a month.

You have to mug bet though which eats into your profits but helps you keep accounts open in the long term. Basically backing and laying outside of offers to make it seem like you're a run of the mill mug punter.

Thanks for explaining it a bit clearer Jack. I joined the site and have been reading about the acca offers, would never of thought about doing them in that way to guarantee profit, very clever stuff.

Do you do the horse racing refund offers as well? There seems to be a lot of members making good money from doing them, especially on Saturdays.
Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 02:50 - Dec 18 with 10929 viewsCountyJim

Check your cookies if you've looked at flights cars etc you see ads for those
Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 06:39 - Dec 18 with 10899 viewsCooperman

The house always wins.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 02:51 - Dec 28 with 10740 viewsSwans1555

Got in to this more over the xmas period, not as complicated as I first thought.

Some great offers on the go with the football today from Bet365 and a few others.
Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 23:41 - Dec 28 with 10672 viewsWandererJack

Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 01:34 - Dec 18 by Swans1555

Thanks for explaining it a bit clearer Jack. I joined the site and have been reading about the acca offers, would never of thought about doing them in that way to guarantee profit, very clever stuff.

Do you do the horse racing refund offers as well? There seems to be a lot of members making good money from doing them, especially on Saturdays.

Sorry for the delayed response mate. I don't tend to do the horse offers because bookies are right on top of them and if they think you may be abusing offers then they will promo ban you pretty quickly. It can be done though with intelligent mug betting.

I do use all my free bets on doubles or trebles which includes a horse to extract maximum profit.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2015 23:42]
Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 23:53 - Dec 28 with 10664 viewsblueytheblue

Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 13:32 - Dec 15 by swanstillidai

Gave up on the AdBlock range qhen it was announced they'd be whitelisting certain ads.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/ublock-origin/
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ublock-origin/cjpalhdlnbpafiamejdnhcph

Find uBlock origin works better for me. Performance seems a lot better than AdBlock.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 12:45 - Dec 29 with 10599 viewsoldgrey

A mate of mine did this sort of thing, and found it lucrative (we are talking £20,000 plus here) and risk free because you are using the bookies money.
But (there is always at least one).
- It was very time consuming
- you really need to know what you are doing and be very very disciplined
- bookies have significantly reduced the number of bonus/free bets compared to 3 years ago
- you need to set up a lot of bogus accounts to really make money. Keeping tabs on all these is a problem in itself especially when the bookies "forget" to pay out on a bet (they do this a lot according to him) and you have to chase them - but mess things up by constantly quoting the wrong account

Me, I'm sticking to the pin in the race card method.
Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 03:10 - Dec 31 with 10519 viewsSwans1555

Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 12:45 - Dec 29 by oldgrey

A mate of mine did this sort of thing, and found it lucrative (we are talking £20,000 plus here) and risk free because you are using the bookies money.
But (there is always at least one).
- It was very time consuming
- you really need to know what you are doing and be very very disciplined
- bookies have significantly reduced the number of bonus/free bets compared to 3 years ago
- you need to set up a lot of bogus accounts to really make money. Keeping tabs on all these is a problem in itself especially when the bookies "forget" to pay out on a bet (they do this a lot according to him) and you have to chase them - but mess things up by constantly quoting the wrong account

Me, I'm sticking to the pin in the race card method.

Did your mate do £20,000+ in a year?

I wouldn't mind spending a bit of time and jumping through a few hoops now and then if I can top £20,000 tax free earnings in a year.
Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 07:10 - Jan 2 with 10432 viewsSwans1555

Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 23:41 - Dec 28 by WandererJack

Sorry for the delayed response mate. I don't tend to do the horse offers because bookies are right on top of them and if they think you may be abusing offers then they will promo ban you pretty quickly. It can be done though with intelligent mug betting.

I do use all my free bets on doubles or trebles which includes a horse to extract maximum profit.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2015 23:42]

Hi Jack,

Would you be able to tell me what you mean when you said you use all your free bets on doubles or trebles?

I'm not sure how I'd be able to lay this off for guaranteed profit, especially with horses?

Ta.
Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 08:14 - Jan 2 with 10412 viewsjojaca

Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 07:10 - Jan 2 by Swans1555

Hi Jack,

Would you be able to tell me what you mean when you said you use all your free bets on doubles or trebles?

I'm not sure how I'd be able to lay this off for guaranteed profit, especially with horses?

Ta.

Jack

Are you just gambling away your free bets.

Even when you know, you never know?

Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 11:15 - Jan 3 with 10326 viewsSwans1555

Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 08:14 - Jan 2 by jojaca

Jack

Are you just gambling away your free bets.

This is what I was assuming he must be doing too.
Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 14:26 - Jan 28 with 10051 viewsSwans1555

Had a great month so far doing the risk free slots offers so can't complain at all. Hopefully get some good reload bet offers over the weekend too. :)
Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 15:25 - Jan 28 with 10016 viewsLord_Bony

I would advise caution,until we know him a little better as the OP has no previous posting history.
Same goes for Freebetchallenge above.

With any form of gambling be careful and where possible try a free demo account first.

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Profit Accumulator Forum Ad? on 16:32 - Jan 28 with 9974 viewsHighjack

I'm 40 quid up after two sign up offers, coral and betfred.

It's literally free money.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024