Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Congratulations Nathan Dyer 18:04 - May 3 with 2468 viewsTrundle10

Premier League Winner. If he had been loaned to Chelsea the previous season and played 12 games people on here would be coming in thier pants. Would have played more but for injury. Well done YJB
Congratulations Nathan Dyer on 18:09 - May 3 with 2451 viewsveng9

213 minutes is a much better way to put it than 12 games.
Congratulations Nathan Dyer on 18:11 - May 3 with 2433 viewsTrundle10

Congratulations Nathan Dyer on 18:09 - May 3 by veng9

he does not get one then?
Congratulations Nathan Dyer on 18:13 - May 3 with 2426 viewslondonlisa2001

Congratulations Nathan Dyer on 18:09 - May 3 by veng9

He can show his grandchildren a Premier League champion's medal along with his Capital One Cup winner's medal.

Been a great servant for us - without his performance away at Forest in the play offs when we were with 10 men, we wouldn't have enjoyed any of this.

Didn't fit us at the start of this season according to those who mattered, but pretty churlish not to congratulate him. Look forward to seeing if he returns to us and what happens under a different manager (different to Monk that is).
Congratulations Nathan Dyer on 18:19 - May 3 with 2405 viewsveng9

Congratulations Nathan Dyer on 18:11 - May 3 by Trundle10

he does not get one then?

He does I just don't agree with people making it out like we were fools for letting him go.
Congratulations Nathan Dyer on 19:27 - May 3 with 2286 viewsgetcarter

Well done Nathan.
Congratulations Nathan Dyer on 19:29 - May 3 with 2277 viewsMrSwerve

He played his part for Leicester at certain times in the season. Well done Nath.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Congratulations Nathan Dyer on 19:39 - May 3 with 2239 viewsBorojack

Congratulations Nathan Dyer on 19:29 - May 3 by MrSwerve

He played his part for Leicester at certain times in the season. Well done Nath.

Scored a last minute winner against Villa as well.
Without that goal they wouldnt be Champions yet.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Congratulations Nathan Dyer on 19:40 - May 3 with 2239 viewspencoedjack

Congratulations Nathan Dyer on 18:13 - May 3 by londonlisa2001

He can show his grandchildren a Premier League champion's medal along with his Capital One Cup winner's medal.

Been a great servant for us - without his performance away at Forest in the play offs when we were with 10 men, we wouldn't have enjoyed any of this.

Didn't fit us at the start of this season according to those who mattered, but pretty churlish not to congratulate him. Look forward to seeing if he returns to us and what happens under a different manager (different to Monk that is).

He can show his medal and tell his grandchildren a good story about the capital cup he can just show the medal for the premier league.

Trundle10 cums in his pants at the thought of Nathan Dyer.

Be playing in the championship next season.
Login to get fewer ads

Congratulations Nathan Dyer on 19:41 - May 3 with 2225 viewsmorningstar

I didn't disagree with the decision to let him go, and likewise I wouldn't belittle the fact that he has won a Premier League winners medal. No matter how many mins or games he's played in, the fact he risked serious injury to score his one and only goal, he deserves it, and the way he celebrated with the rest of the Leicester players obviously shows his team mates think the same. Well done Nath.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Congratulations Nathan Dyer on 19:44 - May 3 with 2213 viewsBorojack

Congratulations Nathan Dyer on 19:40 - May 3 by pencoedjack

He can show his medal and tell his grandchildren a good story about the capital cup he can just show the medal for the premier league.

I think he will still be in the Peemier League next season.
Decent squad player.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Congratulations Nathan Dyer on 19:46 - May 3 with 2204 viewsEdmundo

Hell of a choice joining Leicester....just to get some game time👍

Congratulations Nathan and Leicester 👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Congratulations Nathan Dyer on 19:54 - May 3 with 2171 viewsTrundle10

Congratulations Nathan Dyer on 19:41 - May 3 by morningstar

I didn't disagree with the decision to let him go, and likewise I wouldn't belittle the fact that he has won a Premier League winners medal. No matter how many mins or games he's played in, the fact he risked serious injury to score his one and only goal, he deserves it, and the way he celebrated with the rest of the Leicester players obviously shows his team mates think the same. Well done Nath.

very well put. some people on here are like jealous ex's. As you said he deserves it.
Congratulations Nathan Dyer on 20:01 - May 3 with 2147 viewsSwanzay

Yes well done Nathan, as I posted months ago will possibly be the only Swansea City player to ever do so, but hey I doubt no Cardiff player will have that accolade!
Congratulations Nathan Dyer on 20:02 - May 3 with 2138 viewsJackfath

I'm looking forward to him coming back and using his experiences of training and comeraderie to impart the qualities which have made Leicester champions. I would hope his experiences would now be invaluable to the club and incoming manager.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Congratulations Nathan Dyer on 20:10 - May 3 with 2093 viewsOldjack

Congratulations Nathan Dyer on 20:02 - May 3 by Jackfath

I'm looking forward to him coming back and using his experiences of training and comeraderie to impart the qualities which have made Leicester champions. I would hope his experiences would now be invaluable to the club and incoming manager.

Something tells me when he comes back he'll have polished up his fighting skills ,beware !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Congratulations Nathan Dyer on 20:11 - May 3 with 2085 viewsJackfath

Congratulations Nathan Dyer on 20:10 - May 3 by Oldjack

Something tells me when he comes back he'll have polished up his fighting skills ,beware !

Nathan knows, as well as you do Alan, that I am lover, not a fighter.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Congratulations Nathan Dyer on 21:20 - May 3 with 1971 viewsmysonsarejacks

Deserves it - well done! Seen him put his body on the line for us a few times - one of my favourites TBH

Poll: John Terry transfer ?

Congratulations Nathan Dyer on 23:21 - May 3 with 1817 viewsshenleymun

Scored their last minute winner against Villa, without which arguably they wouldn't have taken off.
With his head, which nearly got clattered off the very next moment.
And people on here think he never makes an effort.
Idiots...
Congratulations Nathan Dyer on 00:13 - May 4 with 1763 viewsHighjack

More premier league medals than Gerrard

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Congratulations Nathan Dyer on 13:33 - May 4 with 1558 viewsTrundle10

Congratulations Nathan Dyer on 19:40 - May 3 by pencoedjack

you come across as a very bitter poster there my friend.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024