Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CPC Training 16:39 - Jun 6 with 977 viewsCountyJim

Guys im after some advice im being made redundant shortly so started doing LGV Training passed my hazard perception and theory but got to do CPC theory

Is the Driver CPC - the Official DSA Guide for Professional Goods Vehicle Drivers the best book to study or is there a better way

Because I found doing the LGV theory on line a lot easier than studying the book

BTW what a right palaver all this is you cant do any practical training until you pass the first two tests
CPC Training on 17:44 - Jun 6 with 923 viewsmax936

You're the right build for it anyway Jimbo

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

CPC Training on 17:49 - Jun 6 with 914 viewsCountyJim

CPC Training on 17:44 - Jun 6 by max936

You're the right build for it anyway Jimbo

Thank you
CPC Training on 19:19 - Jun 6 with 849 viewsmax936

You in work tomoz Jimbo?

CPC Training on 19:19 - Jun 6 with 848 viewsItchySphincter

Funnily enough I asked about CPC here a couple of years ago but got nothing back. You need to speak to a bloke called Keith in Skewen - I haven't got his details to hand but I'll post them up in the next couple of days. Don't buy a book, drivers CPC is all about putting the hours in so providing you do five (I think) 8 hour modules you can't fail.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

CPC Training on 19:23 - Jun 6 with 841 viewsItchySphincter

http://www.kjrtraining.com

Just googled it. Speak to them.

CPC Training on 19:26 - Jun 6 with 836 viewsCountyJim

CPC Training on 19:19 - Jun 6 by ItchySphincter

Funnily enough I asked about CPC here a couple of years ago but got nothing back. You need to speak to a bloke called Keith in Skewen - I haven't got his details to hand but I'll post them up in the next couple of days. Don't buy a book, drivers CPC is all about putting the hours in so providing you do five (I think) 8 hour modules you can't fail.

Cheers

I got my CPC Theory next week so I got to study
CPC Training on 19:32 - Jun 6 with 830 viewsJackfath

CPC Training on 19:26 - Jun 6 by CountyJim

Cheers

Good luck!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

CPC Training on 08:38 - Jun 7 with 722 viewsItchySphincter

CPC Training on 19:26 - Jun 6 by CountyJim

Cheers

I think you're talking about something else. CPC is all about putting the hours in in the classroom - you can't just rock up and do a test?

*edit - I didn't take in to account that you might be a little dude? Maybe then you'll have to do something else. Those of us that 7.5 tonners on our licence when we passed were due to lose the entitlement as grandfather rights have been taken away - the CPC entitles you to keep them. If you passed your test after a certain date you may never have had the entitlement so I retract my earlier comment.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2016 8:42]

Login to get fewer ads

CPC Training on 08:52 - Jun 7 with 703 viewsmax936

CPC Training on 08:38 - Jun 7 by ItchySphincter

I think you're talking about something else. CPC is all about putting the hours in in the classroom - you can't just rock up and do a test?

*edit - I didn't take in to account that you might be a little dude? Maybe then you'll have to do something else. Those of us that 7.5 tonners on our licence when we passed were due to lose the entitlement as grandfather rights have been taken away - the CPC entitles you to keep them. If you passed your test after a certain date you may never have had the entitlement so I retract my earlier comment.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2016 8:42]

Jimbo isn't little think man mountain with a belly

He's a very nice fellow though.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024