Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ramsey 20:36 - Jul 25 with 1756 viewsGeoffThom

Ok we didn't sign Allen ,I reckon hues going after the bigger fish in Ramsey ,the goners don't like him that much and what a statement of intent from the new board that would be 😀😀------------------------------------------all toungenge in cheek mind ,but it would satisfy all ,if only eh !!
Ramsey on 20:39 - Jul 25 with 1723 viewsjasper_T

The yanks will call him a local lad in the announcement.
Ramsey on 21:07 - Jul 25 with 1564 viewsLeonisGod

Gordon Ramsey? We need a fifth keeper mind. . Or he could oversee a revamp of catering.
Ramsey on 21:20 - Jul 25 with 1471 viewsicecoldjack

I actually reckon your not far off the truth.

The only logical reason to not sign Joe for the extra money was because we have something special lined up.

Any genuine new business owner would like to plicate the masses early doors, can't see the yanks missing that trick.
If we end up with fook all then we all know what the end game will be with our new owners.

Bookmark this post !
Ramsey on 21:26 - Jul 25 with 1425 viewsGeoffThom

Ramsey on 21:20 - Jul 25 by icecoldjack

The only logical reason to not sign Joe for the extra money was because we have something special lined up.

Any genuine new business owner would like to plicate the masses early doors, can't see the yanks missing that trick.
If we end up with fook all then we all know what the end game will be with our new owners.

Bookmark this post !

Jesus !! You do realise I was joking ! As much as I would have an orgasm if it came true how much would he honestly cost us ,unless we threw in ash as part of the deal lol!!
Ramsey on 21:29 - Jul 25 with 1389 viewsLeonisGod

Ramsey on 21:20 - Jul 25 by icecoldjack

Bookmark this post !

It frees up £13m fee plus shed loads a week towards Bony (or similar). And that's where our need is. There's no way we'd spend that sort of money on Joey and then go and spend more on a striker.
Ramsey on 21:53 - Jul 25 with 1261 viewsicecoldjack

Ramsey on 21:26 - Jul 25 by GeoffThom

Jesus !! You do realise I was joking ! As much as I would have an orgasm if it came true how much would he honestly cost us ,unless we threw in ash as part of the deal lol!!

Yes I do fella.

Not that I think we will sign Ramsey at all but I think the club surely has something I'm the pipeline.

If they don't it makes the new owners sound like liars .
Ramsey on 22:00 - Jul 25 with 1220 viewsjedijack

Ramsey on 21:53 - Jul 25 by icecoldjack

Yes I do fella.

Not that I think we will sign Ramsey at all but I think the club surely has something I'm the pipeline.

Have they said they're going to spend big?

Genuine question, I've missed it if they have.
Ramsey on 22:00 - Jul 25 with 1215 viewsjack247

Yes I do fella.

The new guys don't care if they sound like liars. It's not like the Petty era where fan power can make or break the owner. The money they are chasing isn't going to come from local people attending games and buying shirts.
Login to get fewer ads

Ramsey on 22:04 - Jul 25 with 1190 viewsLeonisGod

Yes I do fella.

Liars?
Ramsey on 22:07 - Jul 25 with 1161 viewslondonlisa2001

Yes I do fella.

Well if so then it must have happened between Friday and yesterday then as on Friday afternoon Huw said we were going to make every effort to sign Joe Allen.
Ramsey on 22:07 - Jul 25 with 1159 viewsjack247

Ramsey on 22:00 - Jul 25 by jedijack

Have they said they're going to spend big?

Genuine question, I've missed it if they have.

No. I think HJ said something along the lines of taking us as far they could and the new owners had the financial clout to take us further. Don't think they have ever committed to that though.

A lot of people seem to have got confused by the £100m 'investment'.
Ramsey on 22:11 - Jul 25 with 1127 viewsicecoldjack

Well isn't that why they have come in?

Why would huw and Co. Sell the club to people who would spend less ?

That would be totally irresponsible no ?
Ramsey on 22:14 - Jul 25 with 1086 viewsBorojack

Ramsey on 22:11 - Jul 25 by icecoldjack

So they could share out 110 million quid after there 50k investment just a guess like.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Ramsey on 22:19 - Jul 25 with 1044 viewsLeonisGod

Ramsey on 22:14 - Jul 25 by Borojack

So they could share out 110 million quid after there 50k investment just a guess like.

You might be on to something
Ramsey on 22:23 - Jul 25 with 1015 viewsjedijack

Ramsey on 22:07 - Jul 25 by londonlisa2001

Well if so then it must have happened between Friday and yesterday then as on Friday afternoon Huw said we were going to make every effort to sign Joe Allen.

I've re-read what Huw said on Friday. With hindsight, I think he was suggesting that Joe had been asked to run down his contract with Liverpool, until January, or even the end of the season.
Ramsey on 22:23 - Jul 25 with 1015 viewsmonmouth

Are you being sarcastic or ironic icey, or have you been asleep for 3 months? There is no big money for players, and there is no mechanism to get it except massive debt. Ignoring Joe Allen is not part of some planned strategy; it is all being done on the hoof. If we spend more than 10m on any single player I will be very surprised; no, very very surprised.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ramsey on 22:23 - Jul 25 with 1013 viewsjack247

I think you're probably joking, but just in case....

If I bought a car for £500 and someone offered me a million for it, I wouldn't give a toss if they took it straight down the scrapyard after.
Ramsey on 22:25 - Jul 25 with 994 viewsmonmouth

Ramsey on 22:23 - Jul 25 by jack247

I think you're probably joking, but just in case....

If I bought a car for £500 and someone offered me a million for it, I wouldn't give a toss if they took it straight down the scrapyard after.

Hell, they might even let you drive it there....

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024