Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are we allowed to mention the lower leagues on here? 16:43 - Aug 14 with 6329 viewsPegojack

Scummers have just gone 1-0 down at home to QPR with 14 minutes left.

And who scores it? Caulker, of course.
Are we allowed to mention the lower leagues on here? on 16:50 - Aug 14 with 3374 viewsJethroJack

Luvvly jubbly 👌
Are we allowed to mention the lower leagues on here? on 16:51 - Aug 14 with 3353 viewsBigPhilG

Even funnier, it's 2-0 now
Are we allowed to mention the lower leagues on here? on 16:52 - Aug 14 with 3340 viewslonglostjack

No. It's very childish to take any joy from referring to them. 0-2

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Are we allowed to mention the lower leagues on here? on 16:53 - Aug 14 with 3311 viewsDJack

That's the Chery on the cake, geddit! Sorry, I couldn't resist.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Are we allowed to mention the lower leagues on here? on 16:54 - Aug 14 with 3304 viewsshandyjack

did Jazz slap his head like a moron?

Poll: Expectation for the season

Are we allowed to mention the lower leagues on here? on 16:54 - Aug 14 with 3298 viewshydraulicjack

Probably jazz richards fault for not slapping his stupid f@cking head 😀😀

********************TRUST NO-ONE************************

Are we allowed to mention the lower leagues on here? on 16:55 - Aug 14 with 3287 viewsDJack

Are we allowed to mention the lower leagues on here? on 16:54 - Aug 14 by shandyjack

did Jazz slap his head like a moron?

If I'd signed for C*rdiff I'd self-harm as well.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Are we allowed to mention the lower leagues on here? on 16:56 - Aug 14 with 3271 viewsforkbeard

Are we allowed to mention the lower leagues on here? on 16:53 - Aug 14 by DJack

That's the Chery on the cake, geddit! Sorry, I couldn't resist.

You know where the door is :- )
Login to get fewer ads

Are we allowed to mention the lower leagues on here? on 16:59 - Aug 14 with 3228 viewssherpajacob

i think its important we dont become like typical PL fans, ignorant of all going on in the lower divisions.

Therefore we must ensure we discuss not only who might get promoted from the championship, but also who is struggling to avoid the drop to league one.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Are we allowed to mention the lower leagues on here? on 16:59 - Aug 14 with 3217 viewsjazzswan

For Once in My life (and the only time ever) I am delighted to hear of a QPR Win!!

Are we allowed to mention the lower leagues on here? on 16:59 - Aug 14 with 3216 viewsmorningstar

Just had a quick look 'over there', they're not a happy bunch, apparently they couldn't muster a single effort on target!
[Post edited 14 Aug 2016 17:00]

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Are we allowed to mention the lower leagues on here? on 17:00 - Aug 14 with 3212 viewsDewi1jack

Pity both teams couldn't have lost.
But the slightly better of 2 evils managed to win.
So, not only are you allowed to mention football of a much lower standard, in a lower division, you are allowed to laugh heartily.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Are we allowed to mention the lower leagues on here? on 17:04 - Aug 14 with 3169 viewssherpajacob

Are we allowed to mention the lower leagues on here? on 17:00 - Aug 14 by Dewi1jack

Pity both teams couldn't have lost.
But the slightly better of 2 evils managed to win.
So, not only are you allowed to mention football of a much lower standard, in a lower division, you are allowed to laugh heartily.

newcastle, leeds and cardiff with 1 point between them from 6 games.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Are we allowed to mention the lower leagues on here? on 17:05 - Aug 14 with 3151 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Are we allowed to mention the lower leagues on here? on 16:54 - Aug 14 by hydraulicjack

Probably jazz richards fault for not slapping his stupid f@cking head 😀😀

No, he was busy slapping his head when the winger ran past him to cross for agent Caulker

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Are we allowed to mention the lower leagues on here? on 17:08 - Aug 14 with 3104 viewspikeypaul

Reading earlier they gave 1000 tickets away free at the Cardiff Pride Mardi Gra yesterday.

Why would a scummer buy a ST when they know the club will be giving away its tickets and
going Buy one get one free like last season,they must be really desperate for people to turn up
and watch the shite they play.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Are we allowed to mention the lower leagues on here? on 17:10 - Aug 14 with 3083 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Are we allowed to mention the lower leagues on here? on 16:59 - Aug 14 by sherpajacob

i think its important we dont become like typical PL fans, ignorant of all going on in the lower divisions.

Therefore we must ensure we discuss not only who might get promoted from the championship, but also who is struggling to avoid the drop to league one.

It doesn't seem like Cardiff are struggling hard to avoid anything. Meek acceptance that they belong in the third teir and are trying not to inconvenience the other Championship sides on their way there.

Apparently the last time they failed to score in their first three games was 1989! Let's hope for another opposition clean sheet this week eh lol

Are we allowed to mention the lower leagues on here? on 17:13 - Aug 14 with 3059 viewsDewi1jack

Are we allowed to mention the lower leagues on here? on 17:05 - Aug 14 by Brynmill_Jack

No, he was busy slapping his head when the winger ran past him to cross for agent Caulker

If that was ever to be the case let's start a team of players doing the wrong thing when an opposition player is running at them.
Socky Shelvey

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Are we allowed to mention the lower leagues on here? on 17:14 - Aug 14 with 3052 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Are we allowed to mention the lower leagues on here? on 17:08 - Aug 14 by pikeypaul

Reading earlier they gave 1000 tickets away free at the Cardiff Pride Mardi Gra yesterday.

Why would a scummer buy a ST when they know the club will be giving away its tickets and
going Buy one get one free like last season,they must be really desperate for people to turn up

I see the club has realised where the core support have retreated to.................

Are we allowed to mention the lower leagues on here? on 17:16 - Aug 14 with 3037 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Are we allowed to mention the lower leagues on here? on 17:13 - Aug 14 by Dewi1jack

If that was ever to be the case let's start a team of players doing the wrong thing when an opposition player is running at them.
Socky Shelvey

I have to own up, I was fibbing. Now THAT would have been the icing on the cake lmao
[Post edited 14 Aug 2016 17:20]

Are we allowed to mention the lower leagues on here? on 17:40 - Aug 14 with 2902 viewsGroo

I mean, even their board is a mess (Anus one at least), they have a thread quite clearly identified as MATCH THREAD, yet they each make new threads, as each and every one of them has something more important to say about how bad they are, even the board owner's at it.

Groo does what Groo does best

Are we allowed to mention the lower leagues on here? on 17:45 - Aug 14 with 2850 viewsplasjack

The circus continues for the Capitals hoofball club 5-3-2 not working I see.
Are we allowed to mention the lower leagues on here? on 17:46 - Aug 14 with 2822 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Are we allowed to mention the lower leagues on here? on 17:40 - Aug 14 by Groo

I mean, even their board is a mess (Anus one at least), they have a thread quite clearly identified as MATCH THREAD, yet they each make new threads, as each and every one of them has something more important to say about how bad they are, even the board owner's at it.

They said there was 15,000+ there but the photo on the CCMB match thread shows a virtually empty stand. Can't post it up as I've no idea how to put pics up on here

Are we allowed to mention the lower leagues on here? on 17:59 - Aug 14 with 2729 viewspencoedjack

Tan is selling all their better players he is looking for an exit strategy surely.

I almost feel sorry for them
Are we allowed to mention the lower leagues on here? on 18:27 - Aug 14 with 2600 viewsTim_Harry

Are we allowed to mention the lower leagues on here? on 17:08 - Aug 14 by pikeypaul

I think Tan's trying to increase the attendance figures to make the club easier to sell. He gave away thousands of tickets at the end of last season as well.
Are we allowed to mention the lower leagues on here? on 18:32 - Aug 14 with 2572 viewsGowerjack

Are we allowed to mention the lower leagues on here? on 17:59 - Aug 14 by pencoedjack

Tan is selling all their better players he is looking for an exit strategy surely.

I almost feel sorry for them

F uck them.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024