Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Diverpool 20:21 - Sep 16 with 2038 viewsOldjack

making Chelsea look a very ordinary team atm ,all over them like a rash

0-1

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Diverpool on 20:22 - Sep 16 with 1504 viewsmonmouth

Liverpool and ManCy are going to totally mung us if we don't up our game and our pace by a factor of about 10.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Diverpool on 20:24 - Sep 16 with 1490 viewsOldjack

Diverpool on 20:22 - Sep 16 by monmouth

Liverpool and ManCy are going to totally mung us if we don't up our game and our pace by a factor of about 10.

I agree ,grow some balls and give them a game ,11 men behind the ball is gutless

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Diverpool on 20:26 - Sep 16 with 1477 viewsdailew

Some nice marking at the back - 4 players free !

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Diverpool on 20:33 - Sep 16 with 1445 viewsmonmouth

Diverpool on 20:26 - Sep 16 by dailew

Some nice marking at the back - 4 players free !

Was Cahill fouled? Must have been, or he'd have got there.

Diverpool on 20:54 - Sep 16 with 1377 viewsperchrockjack

Diver liver bin dipping. Matters not surely.
Must be pleasing to see these cockney wanabee filth stuffed

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Diverpool on 21:02 - Sep 16 with 1337 viewsraynor94

Diverpool on 20:54 - Sep 16 by perchrockjack

To true!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Diverpool on 21:03 - Sep 16 with 1332 viewsperchrockjack

Sorry but Warwick has advised me to advise you it's "too"

Diverpool on 21:03 - Sep 16 with 1326 viewsDarran

Diverpool on 21:02 - Sep 16 by raynor94

To true!

It's a shame they both can't lose.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Diverpool on 21:06 - Sep 16 with 1309 viewsperchrockjack

Spoken like a true united fan.

Diverpool on 21:08 - Sep 16 with 1300 viewsDarran

Diverpool on 21:06 - Sep 16 by perchrockjack

Spoken like a true united fan.

I don't want any team in this league to win other than Swansea,you're only happy because you're a massive Red. FACT

Diverpool on 21:09 - Sep 16 with 1291 viewsOldjack

Diverpool on 20:54 - Sep 16 by perchrockjack

What annoys me is they're just about both level on talent yet diverpool are smashing them .
It doesn't say a lot for us when Chelsea battered us because we sat far to deep for far to long ,we're better than that and look a far better team when in attacking mode which we should be seeing a lot more of instead of all this negative football .WE GOT FLYING WINGERS bloody use them ffs Franco

Diverpool on 21:10 - Sep 16 with 1286 viewsDarran

Diverpool on 21:09 - Sep 16 by Oldjack

What annoys me is they're just about both level on talent yet diverpool are smashing them .
It doesn't say a lot for us when Chelsea battered us because we sat far to deep for far to long ,we're better than that and look a far better team when in attacking mode which we should be seeing a lot more of instead of all this negative football .WE GOT FLYING WINGERS bloody use them ffs Franco

We're not better than Chelsea though Alan.

Diverpool on 21:19 - Sep 16 with 1254 viewsOldjack

Diverpool on 21:10 - Sep 16 by Darran

We're not better than Chelsea though Alan.

Obviously ,but this negativity especially at home is doing my swede in ,Reminds me of Sousa

Diverpool on 21:19 - Sep 16 with 1244 viewsmonmouth

Game on

Diverpool on 21:20 - Sep 16 with 1239 viewsDarran

Diverpool on 21:19 - Sep 16 by Oldjack

Obviously ,but this negativity especially at home is doing my swede in ,Reminds me of Sousa

But we need to get points on the board Alan.

Diverpool on 21:29 - Sep 16 with 1199 viewsJackfath

Nah.

Much better to attack, play into their hands and lose badly rather than get a point init.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Diverpool on 21:31 - Sep 16 with 1185 viewsmonmouth

Diverpool on 21:29 - Sep 16 by Jackfath

Nah.

Much better to attack, play into their hands and lose badly rather than get a point init.

But we defended and played into their hands. It was only when we restructured with an attacking threat that we earned the point.

Diverpool on 21:33 - Sep 16 with 1174 viewsNeathJack

Diverpool on 21:19 - Sep 16 by Oldjack

All 41 minutes of it?
Diverpool on 21:33 - Sep 16 with 1173 viewsDarran

Diverpool on 21:31 - Sep 16 by monmouth

But we defended and played into their hands. It was only when we restructured with an attacking threat that we earned the point.

If we'd started by attacking and gone behind we wouldn't have been able to change to a better formation then though.

Diverpool on 21:36 - Sep 16 with 1165 viewsjack247

Diverpool on 21:09 - Sep 16 by Oldjack

We would have been ripped apart if we had used both our flying wingers. They both leave massive gaps and the likes of Cork need to help them out by protecting the full back constantly. We can manage that quite well with one of them on the pitch and they both do give us an attacking spark. Playing the two of them together is a nightmare for opposition defences, but it's a much bigger nightmare for ours. We were too defensive on Sunday, that's too far the other way.

Aside from that, we aren't shit because we only got a point/hot outplayed by Chelssea and Chelsea are subsequently losing to Liverpool.
Diverpool on 21:38 - Sep 16 with 1159 viewsOldjack

Diverpool on 21:29 - Sep 16 by Jackfath

Nah.

but for the grace of god we should have been down 4 nil at halftime so sitting back playing like tw*ts is not really the answer is it ,you watch if we mange to get in front at the saints we'll park the bus and pray ,fuk that gutless tactics ,i bloody hate it ,if your gonna go down go down fighting and not leave it in the hands of the gods

Diverpool on 21:40 - Sep 16 with 1151 viewsJackfath

Diverpool on 21:38 - Sep 16 by Oldjack

but for the grace of god we should have been down 4 nil at halftime so sitting back playing like tw*ts is not really the answer is it ,you watch if we mange to get in front at the saints we'll park the bus and pray ,fuk that gutless tactics ,i bloody hate it ,if your gonna go down go down fighting and not leave it in the hands of the gods

I didn't know you were religious Alan.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Diverpool on 21:40 - Sep 16 with 1147 viewsDarran

Diverpool on 21:38 - Sep 16 by Oldjack

So you won't be happy if we win 1-0 like that on Sunday Alan?

Diverpool on 21:41 - Sep 16 with 1146 viewsJackfath

Diverpool on 21:40 - Sep 16 by Darran

So you won't be happy if we win 1-0 like that on Sunday Alan?

Depends if we win defending or attacking init.

Diverpool on 21:42 - Sep 16 with 1137 viewsDarran

Diverpool on 21:41 - Sep 16 by Jackfath

Depends if we win defending or attacking init.

Innit.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024