Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Standards 18:52 - Sep 24 with 3889 viewsstid

Have dropped with recent form , not good enough defensively and still far to slow, no change from me we still need a change of manager before its to late. All im hearing is people happy with the workrate...isnt that their job?
[Post edited 24 Sep 2016 18:58]
Standards on 18:53 - Sep 24 with 3030 viewsJackfath

Their job.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Standards on 18:54 - Sep 24 with 3032 viewsShonky

fk off

Its just a ride...

Standards on 18:55 - Sep 24 with 3011 viewsJackfath

Standards on 18:54 - Sep 24 by Shonky

fk off

No.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Standards on 18:55 - Sep 24 with 3002 viewsA_Fans_Dad

There is a word for guys like the OP and it rhymes with Tanker.
Standards on 18:59 - Sep 24 with 2962 viewsstid

Standards on 18:55 - Sep 24 by A_Fans_Dad

There is a word for guys like the OP and it rhymes with Tanker.

Not creating enough and leaking goals , only one outcome
Standards on 19:01 - Sep 24 with 2944 viewsSmellyplumz

Standards on 18:55 - Sep 24 by Jackfath

No.

Yes

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Standards on 19:14 - Sep 24 with 2883 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Standards on 18:59 - Sep 24 by stid

Not creating enough and leaking goals , only one outcome

And the same applies to you too.
Standards on 19:25 - Sep 24 with 2818 viewsGowerjack

Yes the standard of football has deteriorated at our football club over the last couple of years.

In fact in retrospect we probably peaked in terms of playing style in the Laudrap era before he lost interest.

But today we may have started to move a corner,I thought the defence much improved and Borja seems a fast and strong striker so there is hope there.

We are far too reliant on the old guard of Rangel and Leon in an ideal world we would have younger replacements making an impact.

Our recruitment policy has led to us having far too many very average journeyman players however,take a bow Naughton Cork and Ki.

The market in footballers has changed
I'm not sure that Huw Jenkins has realised.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Login to get fewer ads

Standards on 19:26 - Sep 24 with 2800 viewsdeanscfc

Don't understand threads like this at all. It's as if some think we have a divine right to be top 10 despite having spent no money. That and there is an abundance of amazing managers around ready to work a miracle with the players we have.
Standards on 19:39 - Sep 24 with 2755 viewsstid

Standards on 19:26 - Sep 24 by deanscfc

Don't understand threads like this at all. It's as if some think we have a divine right to be top 10 despite having spent no money. That and there is an abundance of amazing managers around ready to work a miracle with the players we have.

Well we are not setting up right , we look at teams in the week and think how to stop them not score...Jeff and Mo have to start for me. Just need an attacking manager thats all. Confidence flows from the top and If im a player looking over at FG on the line how can you be? He is a nervous rec.
Standards on 19:46 - Sep 24 with 2696 viewsWxmJax

Standards on 19:25 - Sep 24 by Gowerjack

Yes the standard of football has deteriorated at our football club over the last couple of years.

In fact in retrospect we probably peaked in terms of playing style in the Laudrap era before he lost interest.

But today we may have started to move a corner,I thought the defence much improved and Borja seems a fast and strong striker so there is hope there.

We are far too reliant on the old guard of Rangel and Leon in an ideal world we would have younger replacements making an impact.

Our recruitment policy has led to us having far too many very average journeyman players however,take a bow Naughton Cork and Ki.

The market in footballers has changed
I'm not sure that Huw Jenkins has realised.

Move a corner ?

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Standards on 19:49 - Sep 24 with 2680 viewsJackBaston

Standards on 19:39 - Sep 24 by stid

Well we are not setting up right , we look at teams in the week and think how to stop them not score...Jeff and Mo have to start for me. Just need an attacking manager thats all. Confidence flows from the top and If im a player looking over at FG on the line how can you be? He is a nervous rec.

I thought Guidolin set up perfectly today
Possibly couldve made a sub a bit earlier, which feels like a reoccuring theme
But a lot happier with how we played today
A bit of luck, or more composed finishing and we couldve won
Plus dont get me started on the ref
Standards on 20:05 - Sep 24 with 2627 viewsGowerjack

Standards on 19:46 - Sep 24 by WxmJax

Move a corner ?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Standards on 20:10 - Sep 24 with 2605 viewsstid

Standards on 19:49 - Sep 24 by JackBaston

I thought Guidolin set up perfectly today
Possibly couldve made a sub a bit earlier, which feels like a reoccuring theme
But a lot happier with how we played today
A bit of luck, or more composed finishing and we couldve won
Plus dont get me started on the ref

Well if you are happy to watch this negative , dull football all season then fair enough , Huw certainly is not.
Standards on 20:14 - Sep 24 with 2571 viewscsf

Standards on 20:10 - Sep 24 by stid

Well if you are happy to watch this negative , dull football all season then fair enough , Huw certainly is not.

Did you really think it was dull and negative?? I saw serious effort, some lovely passing and movement and generally much more positive play.
Standards on 20:17 - Sep 24 with 2550 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Negative, Dull football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We had 3 times as many shots on target than they did in the first half.
You either didn't watch the game at all today or you are just a WUM.
Like I said you rhyme with tanker.
Standards on 20:18 - Sep 24 with 2545 viewsstid

Standards on 20:14 - Sep 24 by csf

Did you really think it was dull and negative?? I saw serious effort, some lovely passing and movement and generally much more positive play.

Get court in possession far to easy with no where to go as its to slow and to much sideways and backwards and are not creating enough
Standards on 20:21 - Sep 24 with 2516 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Standards on 20:18 - Sep 24 by stid

Get court in possession far to easy with no where to go as its to slow and to much sideways and backwards and are not creating enough

You haven't got a clue.
We had 3 times as many shots on target in the first half than they did from the same number of shots.
Just a wind up merchant.
Standards on 20:21 - Sep 24 with 2512 viewsJackBaston

Uh we did have 15 shots you know? And 41% possession isnt too bad against a Guardiola team
Maybe youve come from supporting a team like Man United?
Standards on 20:21 - Sep 24 with 2508 viewsstid

Standards on 20:17 - Sep 24 by A_Fans_Dad

Negative, Dull football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We had 3 times as many shots on target than they did in the first half.
You either didn't watch the game at all today or you are just a WUM.
Like I said you rhyme with tanker.

Stop kidding yourself mate, if you like this style of play and formation then you can not of been around for the last few years. Why do you think Huw didnt give him money to spend? He wont be here much longer thankfully.
Standards on 20:26 - Sep 24 with 2471 viewsstid

Standards on 20:21 - Sep 24 by JackBaston

Uh we did have 15 shots you know? And 41% possession isnt too bad against a Guardiola team
Maybe youve come from supporting a team like Man United?

No I just miss the times where we created chances, played with pace and had more possession than ANY1 that came to the Liberty.
Standards on 20:31 - Sep 24 with 2434 viewsJackBaston

Standards on 20:26 - Sep 24 by stid

No I just miss the times where we created chances, played with pace and had more possession than ANY1 that came to the Liberty.

Same, but today was a sign that we can play a lot better than we have been
Against Guardiola we're never going to win the possession game
But in 2012 when we beat Man City 1-0, we had half the shots and only slightly more possession
Sadly we have Liverpool and Arsenal next, so we won't know for sure exactly if we can rectify the poor shows at Soton and Hull
So going to have to be patient and see how we do against Watford this time next month
Standards on 20:37 - Sep 24 with 2411 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Standards on 20:26 - Sep 24 by stid

Hell, you are going back a long way now.
Even under ML we had really crap nervous games where every ball skill deserted us.
Standards on 20:43 - Sep 24 with 2384 viewsjack247

Standards on 19:39 - Sep 24 by stid

How to stop them scoring - play the two wingers who don't protect their fullbacks or get involved in midfield. Well thought out.
Standards on 20:54 - Sep 24 with 2355 viewsTrundle10

Standards on 20:21 - Sep 24 by stid

Stop kidding yourself mate, if you like this style of play and formation then you can not of been around for the last few years. Why do you think Huw didnt give him money to spend? He wont be here much longer thankfully.

So..... Huw employed him in the summer then did not give him money to spend because he wanted to get rid of him??? Genius
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024