Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today is the day that will answer most of the questions 10:01 - Oct 22 with 1847 viewsSwanjack10

Thats been asked all week on this forum, cant wait for the game , massive day for us true supporters , im going for a swans 3-0 victory , the forum will be interesting this evening #bradleybearscfccanehornets.ps oldjack if you are bothered to type anymore might see you down the pubs with my crutch so keep alert

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Today is the day that will answer most of the questions on 10:03 - Oct 22 with 1838 viewsperchrockjack

IT will be s relief to win of that I am certain.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

(No subject) (n/t) on 10:08 - Oct 22 with 1807 viewsSwanjack10

Today is the day that will answer most of the questions on 10:03 - Oct 22 by perchrockjack

IT will be s relief to win of that I am certain.

You follow me around like a sh1tfly in a dogs kennel and have front to p1ss take my spelling, find a good stream for the match, nose ointment.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2016 10:24]

Today is the day that will answer most of the questions on 10:10 - Oct 22 with 1793 viewsperchrockjack

You ve not called a chunt

Summats wrong

Praise Jesus

Today is the day that will answer most of the questions on 10:12 - Oct 22 with 1782 viewsairedale

I used to know a young lady with a nice crutch.
Today is the day that will answer most of the questions on 10:15 - Oct 22 with 1766 viewsperchrockjack

Yes so did I and lifeys Pier post brought back pleasant mammories of bracelet bay in the moonlight from the back seat of a hillman minx.

Is jesuschrist with us

Today is the day that will answer most of the questions on 10:15 - Oct 22 with 1766 viewsSwanjack10

Today is the day that will answer most of the questions on 10:12 - Oct 22 by airedale

Nice n tight or sloshpot?

Today is the day that will answer most of the questions on 10:17 - Oct 22 with 1745 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Today is the day that will answer most of the questions on 10:12 - Oct 22 by airedale

I used to know one with a cute angina.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024