Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Here's a question about Planetswans 19:02 - Oct 27 with 831 viewsDarran

Why is it that everytime someone gets banned from here they piss off over to nonce for a moan but the minute they get unbanned they stick two fingers up to nonce and come back here?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Here's a question about Planetswans on 19:05 - Oct 27 with 822 viewsCooperman

I've never been banned

And I've only been 'over there' possibly 3 times; it's a terrible layout and traffic volumes are low, so perhaps two reasons why the banned return.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Here's a question about Planetswans on 19:30 - Oct 27 with 773 viewsswanjackal

I'll tackle this one.

Some people enjoy conflict, and faster moving discussions/arguments. On here, generally the conflict is allowed to flourish without people being banned, although things do get personal very quickly at times, and also there is a wider range of ideas that get challenged here because of the size of the site membership.

Unfortunately, on tja, especially in recent times, if you hold an opinion that isn't popular, or make comments that don;t fall in line with certain mods views you can end up with a ban, something that happened to me despite being one of the first and most active members on there for its opening years.

In summary, people like their ideas challenged, and enjoy mixed banter too, and in an echo chamber that becomes impossible. They come back because they enjoy the drama, just like anywhere, there is no surprise why the popular threads often are the ones where there is more conflict (here, tja and any internet forum).
[Post edited 27 Oct 2016 19:32]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Here's a question about Planetswans on 19:31 - Oct 27 with 770 viewsblueytheblue

I thought it was because I post here.

Well, that's shattered my self-confidence...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Here's a question about Planetswans on 19:32 - Oct 27 with 763 viewsexiledclaseboy

Here's a question about Planetswans on 19:30 - Oct 27 by swanjackal

I'll tackle this one.

Some people enjoy conflict, and faster moving discussions/arguments. On here, generally the conflict is allowed to flourish without people being banned, although things do get personal very quickly at times, and also there is a wider range of ideas that get challenged here because of the size of the site membership.

Unfortunately, on tja, especially in recent times, if you hold an opinion that isn't popular, or make comments that don;t fall in line with certain mods views you can end up with a ban, something that happened to me despite being one of the first and most active members on there for its opening years.

In summary, people like their ideas challenged, and enjoy mixed banter too, and in an echo chamber that becomes impossible. They come back because they enjoy the drama, just like anywhere, there is no surprise why the popular threads often are the ones where there is more conflict (here, tja and any internet forum).
[Post edited 27 Oct 2016 19:32]

Dilligaf you mean. Bloke's a prick and a liar.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2016 19:35]

Poll: Tory leader

Here's a question about Planetswans on 19:33 - Oct 27 with 760 viewsswanjackal

Here's a question about Planetswans on 19:05 - Oct 27 by Cooperman

I've never been banned

And I've only been 'over there' possibly 3 times; it's a terrible layout and traffic volumes are low, so perhaps two reasons why the banned return.

I tend to disagree with the layout, it looks and feels better to use that forum, however i agree with the volume though.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Here's a question about Planetswans on 19:39 - Oct 27 with 735 viewsDarran

Here's a question about Planetswans on 19:32 - Oct 27 by exiledclaseboy

Dilligaf you mean. Bloke's a prick and a liar.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2016 19:35]

His opinion counts for more than most on there.

His words.

Here's a question about Planetswans on 19:41 - Oct 27 with 730 viewsperchrockjack

Unusual to see such vitriol from Clase.
Must be summat it it.
I went on there some time ago but Darran shepherded me back to the fold.

It's certainly very clicky

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Here's a question about Planetswans on 19:56 - Oct 27 with 701 viewsDarran

Here's a question about Planetswans on 19:41 - Oct 27 by perchrockjack

Must be summat it it.

No he didn't.

Login to get fewer ads

Here's a question about Planetswans on 19:59 - Oct 27 with 690 viewsblueytheblue

Here's a question about Planetswans on 19:41 - Oct 27 by perchrockjack

Must be summat it it.

This is what peeves me the most about modern society.

It's "clique". Not "click".

Here's a question about Planetswans on 20:00 - Oct 27 with 684 viewsperchrockjack

Yes he did.

I realised where my family was and I never felt comfortable on there nor made any friends to fall out with

Here's a question about Planetswans on 20:01 - Oct 27 with 679 viewsDarran

Here's a question about Planetswans on 20:00 - Oct 27 by perchrockjack

Yes he did.

I realised where my family was and I never felt comfortable on there nor made any friends to fall out with

F*ck my eyes thats the second time you've made me grin today.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2016 20:02]

Here's a question about Planetswans on 20:07 - Oct 27 with 656 viewsperchrockjack

Here s the third.

I found it very macho , pitifully so , the Internet equivalent of Noddy, Flashman and Biggles.

.... And by Biggles I don't mind that plump, gay actor that s always in Panto .

Here's a question about Planetswans on 20:12 - Oct 27 with 634 viewsDarran

Here's a question about Planetswans on 20:07 - Oct 27 by perchrockjack

Here s the third.

I found it very macho , pitifully so , the Internet equivalent of Noddy, Flashman and Biggles.

.... And by Biggles I don't mind that plump, gay actor that s always in Panto .

And there you go dissing my friends again.

Here's a question about Planetswans on 20:14 - Oct 27 with 621 viewsswanjackal

Here's a question about Planetswans on 19:59 - Oct 27 by blueytheblue

This is what peeves me the most about modern society.

It's "clique". Not "click".

You have obviously not seen how hive mind SJW's now "clap"....."clicky" is definitely the new way of representing it :P.

Here's a question about Planetswans on 20:17 - Oct 27 with 601 viewsperchrockjack

Is there a cliquey adjective .

Note ,I did say THE Biggles ..the book , y know.

Here's a question about Planetswans on 20:20 - Oct 27 with 594 viewsblueytheblue

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/clique

Here's a question about Planetswans on 20:21 - Oct 27 with 590 viewsperchrockjack

Bugger

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024