Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No one has a clue what's going on in manager search 12:42 - Dec 30 with 2090 viewsPintado

First of all, ignore betting at min, I know 100% that market very small at minute so a £20 bet will bring someone right up. When you start getting betting at 1/10 and worse then you know something is happening.

The club have not said anything about anyone as far as I know, so to say that Clement already has the job looks way off the mark at the minute, the media start all these rumours as it's their job, but it's very lazy journalism, i.e Coleman and Giggs cause they are Welsh, Clement as he applied last time and did well and Rowett as he is current medi darling.

Most times we have this crap, then a new name comes into the frame and has the job within the day like ML and FG.

So all just relax and have a great new year.

P.S you watch Clement get confirmed today 😂😂

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

No one has a clue what's going on in manager search on 13:20 - Dec 30 with 1955 viewsbarry_island

I blame the Trust, everybody does.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

No one has a clue what's going on in manager search on 13:21 - Dec 30 with 1938 viewsairedale

No one has a clue what's going on in manager search on 13:20 - Dec 30 by barry_island

I blame the Trust, everybody does.

Them and the Russians imo.
No one has a clue what's going on in manager search on 13:24 - Dec 30 with 1913 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

They've really tried to get de boer in .

Seems He's far to sensible

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

No one has a clue what's going on in manager search on 13:46 - Dec 30 with 1829 viewsJoe_bradshaw

No we don't have a clue.

* Taps nose.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024