Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mrs Monks tweet 11:09 - Jan 2 with 3613 viewsDarran

For the lovers of stats.

jack247 and Warwick will be along shortly to explain this one to you.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Mrs Monks tweet on 11:14 - Jan 2 with 2573 viewspencoedjack

Mrs Monk comes across as a bit of a c unt
Mrs Monks tweet on 11:15 - Jan 2 with 2558 viewsPURe_Evil

What the f*ck has it got to do with her?

Whats her actual job?
Mrs Monks tweet on 11:15 - Jan 2 with 2555 viewsmagicdaps10

She does have a point but shows a total lack of class posting it on social media.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Mrs Monks tweet on 11:18 - Jan 2 with 2508 viewsPURe_Evil

Mrs Monks tweet on 11:15 - Jan 2 by magicdaps10

She does have a point but shows a total lack of class posting it on social media.

We already knew she had no class.
Mrs Monks tweet on 11:19 - Jan 2 with 2488 views34dfgdf54

Mrs Monks tweet on 11:14 - Jan 2 by pencoedjack

Mrs Monk comes across as a bit of a c unt

Not too Darren.

Happy new year Lex. Send Gaz my love.

Mrs Monks tweet on 11:19 - Jan 2 with 2482 viewsKilkennyjack

Pity there is no graphic to show which manager ruined our famous passing style.

Beware of the Risen People

Mrs Monks tweet on 11:23 - Jan 2 with 2439 viewsLeonWasGod

She seems very bitter. I hope Garry has moved on and is enjoying his new job.
Mrs Monks tweet on 11:24 - Jan 2 with 2418 viewsDarran

Mrs Monks tweet on 11:19 - Jan 2 by 34dfgdf54

Not too Darren.

Happy new year Lex. Send Gaz my love.

Login to get fewer ads

Mrs Monks tweet on 11:27 - Jan 2 with 2397 viewspencoedjack

Mrs Monks tweet on 11:23 - Jan 2 by LeonWasGod

Short memory ..... She wants to take a minute before she tweets to remember who gave her the lifestyle she has been accustomed too
Mrs Monks tweet on 11:27 - Jan 2 with 2397 viewsHumpty

She can say what she likes. I liked the bloke and hated but agreed with seeing him sacked, but it bought us one more year in the Premier League.

F*ck off love.
Mrs Monks tweet on 11:27 - Jan 2 with 2393 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Lexy seems to be forgetting that her husband pretended to love the club she is knocking while it's down - and the club in return gave him the platform for everything he now has. Including promoting him into a coaching job way too early.

Still, bet she loves the money which means she doesn't have to work

The thick cvnt probably doesn't even know what a bell curve is
[Post edited 2 Jan 2017 11:31]

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Mrs Monks tweet on 11:29 - Jan 2 with 2362 viewsPURe_Evil

Mrs Monks tweet on 11:27 - Jan 2 by NeiltheTaylor

Lexy seems to be forgetting that her husband pretended to love the club she is knocking while it's down - and the club in return gave him the platform for everything he now has. Including promoting him into a coaching job way too early.

Still, bet she loves the money which means she doesn't have to work

The thick cvnt probably doesn't even know what a bell curve is
[Post edited 2 Jan 2017 11:31]

And a £500,000 cushty bonus.
Mrs Monks tweet on 11:31 - Jan 2 with 2334 views1983

Fair play she can use a pause button...now get back in the kitchen

Mrs Monks tweet on 11:33 - Jan 2 with 2315 views34dfgdf54

Mrs Monks tweet on 11:23 - Jan 2 by LeonWasGod

Fair play to him mind, doing a good job at Leeds. Learning from the mistakes we let him make with us.

Can't stand the tw*t personally though.
Mrs Monks tweet on 11:36 - Jan 2 with 2290 viewspencoedjack

Mrs Monks tweet on 11:33 - Jan 2 by 34dfgdf54

Fair play to him mind, doing a good job at Leeds. Learning from the mistakes we let him make with us.

Can't stand the tw*t personally though.

Id love Leeds to lose the play off final

On penalties
Mrs Monks tweet on 11:41 - Jan 2 with 2250 viewsLeonWasGod

Mrs Monks tweet on 11:27 - Jan 2 by pencoedjack

Short memory ..... She wants to take a minute before she tweets to remember who gave her the lifestyle she has been accustomed too

Yep, and realise football's a harsh game. Not really fussed though - it's stuff like that that makes me avoid twitter. Planet Swans is a bad enough distraction; i don't need another one.
Mrs Monks tweet on 11:57 - Jan 2 with 2147 views34dfgdf54

Mrs Monks tweet on 11:36 - Jan 2 by pencoedjack

Id love Leeds to lose the play off final

On penalties

Me being sad, I checked what tweets Mrs Monk has been liking. She liked one which was slagging Jenkins off for having no class allowing Bradley to take training before sacking him, and another saying you can't blame the manager when they are bringing in weaker player she every transfer window.

Jenkins and Leadbeater have blood on their hands.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2017 11:57]
Mrs Monks tweet on 11:57 - Jan 2 with 2142 viewsjack247

I'll explain it to you Darran and I'll put it in very simple terms. Feel free to pass on to Mrs Monk.

He did a very good job when he took over from a listless Laudrup. He pretty much had Laudrups team playing Laudrups way with Garry's motivation and intensity added. It worked. Then he dismantled our squad and bastardised our style of play. That also worked for a little bit. Then everyone sussed it, he was too stubborn or inexperienced to react, so just lost games with his hands in his pocket and got sacked.

She is bang on, nothing rubbish in finishing 8th. Unless she is the empitome of stupidity, she knows full well that is not what he lost his job for.

On a side note, interesting to see Guidolin above Rodgers and Laudrup with a decimated squad and no Bony or Michu smashing goals on.
Mrs Monks tweet on 12:00 - Jan 2 with 2102 viewsDyfnant

I'd be bitter if I had to move to Leeds as well.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Mrs Monks tweet on 12:00 - Jan 2 with 2100 views34dfgdf54

Mrs Monks tweet on 11:57 - Jan 2 by jack247

I'll explain it to you Darran and I'll put it in very simple terms. Feel free to pass on to Mrs Monk.

He did a very good job when he took over from a listless Laudrup. He pretty much had Laudrups team playing Laudrups way with Garry's motivation and intensity added. It worked. Then he dismantled our squad and bastardised our style of play. That also worked for a little bit. Then everyone sussed it, he was too stubborn or inexperienced to react, so just lost games with his hands in his pocket and got sacked.

She is bang on, nothing rubbish in finishing 8th. Unless she is the empitome of stupidity, she knows full well that is not what he lost his job for.

On a side note, interesting to see Guidolin above Rodgers and Laudrup with a decimated squad and no Bony or Michu smashing goals on.

You won't see Darran sending any love Guidolins way though. Even though he fixed an almighty mess of a job his pal Gaz made last season.

Edit - great post by the way
[Post edited 2 Jan 2017 12:01]
Mrs Monks tweet on 12:07 - Jan 2 with 2040 viewsDarran

Oh I do apologise going by a lot of your previous posts I thought you like these kind of percentage stats.

Mrs Monks tweet on 12:16 - Jan 2 with 1978 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Gazza monk

Loved the birds on wind street .

And then wrote a book saying he was glad we didn't get promoted .

He's the biggest c@nt ever to play for us, horrible man.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Mrs Monks tweet on 12:19 - Jan 2 with 1952 viewsPURe_Evil

Mrs Monks tweet on 12:16 - Jan 2 by oh_tommy_tommy

Gazza monk

Loved the birds on wind street .

And then wrote a book saying he was glad we didn't get promoted .

He's the biggest c@nt ever to play for us, horrible man.

Sneaky bast*rd by all accounts.
Mrs Monks tweet on 12:27 - Jan 2 with 1897 viewsjack247

Mrs Monks tweet on 12:07 - Jan 2 by Darran

Oh I do apologise going by a lot of your previous posts I thought you like these kind of percentage stats.

No Darran. I think stats are a crutch for people who can't watch a game and understand what's going on. Can't factor in variables like squad quality, so have to break it down to a simplistic and ignorant level.

Much like yourself and Lexy
Mrs Monks tweet on 12:31 - Jan 2 with 1855 viewsWarwickHunt

Thanks, mate - I've given up trying to educate pork.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024