Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scotland v Slovenia 20:36 - Mar 26 with 1595 viewssiralan

It's a shame Wales did not have either of these in our group.

Two piss poor teams about championship standard at best.

The Porto under 23s from yesterday would beat Scotland who
are like a pub team.
Scotland v Slovenia on 20:46 - Mar 26 with 1561 viewsSwanjaxs

The National Scottish football team .... the gift that keeps on giving 😂 ..... "We're on the march we're Ally's army" 😂😂😂😂😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Scotland v Slovenia on 20:52 - Mar 26 with 1560 viewssiralan

It goes to show how shite Celtic and the SPL pub league is,1/2 the Scotland team come from there.

Griffiths 13 internationals and no goals,pub league last year 40 goals it says everything.

They would struggle in the Championship.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2017 20:59]
Scotland v Slovenia on 20:54 - Mar 26 with 1546 viewsSwanjaxs

Scotland v Slovenia on 20:52 - Mar 26 by siralan

It goes to show how shite Celtic and the SPL pub league is,1/2 the Scotland team come from there.

Griffiths 13 internationals and no goals,pub league last year 40 goals it says everything.

They would struggle in the Championship.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2017 20:59]

Dont start now ! 😠 COYBIG ☘💚😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Scotland v Slovenia on 21:30 - Mar 26 with 1494 viewssiralan

Bringing on the guy from Coldplay now,hope to feck he's better than the dross that are currently on.Although Anya the Derby County superstar did just have a good chance for the jocks.

chris Martin scores

Well done Martin you should have been on from the start along with Anya both far better than the shite they replaced.

Takes a guy playing for Fulham and another from Derby to show how it's done,perfectly sums up the jocks standard.

Very funny listening to Terry Butcher earlier on radio 5 saying England should want Scotland to win otherwise Strachan will be sacked and they should not want a new manager who would improve them.
Much like us not wanting Middlesboro to have sacked Karanka or Hull Phelan.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2017 21:50]
Scotland v Slovenia on 21:44 - Mar 26 with 1444 viewsmorningstar

Scotland v Slovenia on 20:46 - Mar 26 by Swanjaxs

The National Scottish football team .... the gift that keeps on giving 😂 ..... "We're on the march we're Ally's army" 😂😂😂😂😂

Soon changed to "We're all pissed off with Ally's army, we're going home to Aberdeen."

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Scotland v Slovenia on 21:49 - Mar 26 with 1430 viewsSwanjaxs

Fair play to the sweaty socks, hung in there, Brooney was immense, Kieran Tierney will become a top six Premier league left back in the next 18 months (get in first Paul Clement) heard that hear first👍

Scotland v Slovenia on 21:53 - Mar 26 with 1421 viewsSwanjaxs

Scotland v Slovenia on 21:44 - Mar 26 by morningstar

Soon changed to "We're all pissed off with Ally's army, we're going home to Aberdeen."

And we'll really shake them up when we win the petrochemical cup... 😂

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024