Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Douglas Carswell 16:57 - Mar 26 with 1269 viewsexiledclaseboy

Has the kind of face you'd never tire of punching.

Poll: Tory leader

Douglas Carswell on 17:04 - Mar 26 with 1261 viewsDarran

Reminds of the pedo Jonathan King.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Douglas Carswell on 17:05 - Mar 26 with 1260 viewsblueytheblue

Thuggish civil servant...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Douglas Carswell on 17:06 - Mar 26 with 1256 viewsraynor94

He looked and sounded a tad intoxicated during interviews yesterday

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Douglas Carswell on 17:36 - Mar 26 with 1227 viewsperchrockjack

I've been called violent Clasie

Hurts so much

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Douglas Carswell on 17:41 - Mar 26 with 1208 viewsDarran

Douglas Carswell on 17:36 - Mar 26 by perchrockjack

I've been called violent Clasie

Hurts so much

When you were beating people up in the cells is it?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Douglas Carswell on 17:55 - Mar 26 with 1182 viewslonglostjack

I think he's been cloned hundreds of times and they have regular reunions at Twickenham.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Douglas Carswell on 09:19 - Mar 27 with 1018 viewsNogginthenog

Amazing that all these EU bashers have disappeared into the woodwork after the shit hit the fan.
Douglas Carswell on 09:30 - Mar 27 with 1005 viewsblueytheblue

Douglas Carswell on 09:19 - Mar 27 by Nogginthenog

Amazing that all these EU bashers have disappeared into the woodwork after the shit hit the fan.

Is that a fact?

Login to get fewer ads

Douglas Carswell on 09:58 - Mar 27 with 989 viewsPegojack

Carswell is just a political opportunist who'll jump on whichever bandwagon will keep him on the gravy train, if you'll excuse the mixed metaphors.

No doubt the voters of Southend will serve him his just desserts at the next election.
Douglas Carswell on 13:51 - Mar 27 with 926 viewsNogginthenog

Douglas Carswell on 09:30 - Mar 27 by blueytheblue

Is that a fact?

Yes, David Cameron,Michael Gove , Boris who originally wanted to be PM then suddenly opted out, Farage, Carswell, to name a few. Backstabbing cretins who will unleash misery on the working class in this country. But you probably think differently. Ho hum.
Douglas Carswell on 14:33 - Mar 27 with 904 viewsblueytheblue

Douglas Carswell on 13:51 - Mar 27 by Nogginthenog

Yes, David Cameron,Michael Gove , Boris who originally wanted to be PM then suddenly opted out, Farage, Carswell, to name a few. Backstabbing cretins who will unleash misery on the working class in this country. But you probably think differently. Ho hum.

Cameron became a lame duck as soon as he announced he'd be quitting before the end of term. Referendum result made it a certainty he had to go, wedded his views the Remaining. The fact EU couldn't give him anything to show to the populace as a benefit for Britain via negotiation, EU leaders openly mocking the deal sealed that.

BoJo suddenly opted out? You're, I assume, well aware Gove backed BoJo. Gove then performed a political assassinaton of epic proportions by publicly withdrawing his backing for BoJo, making BoJo's campaign dead in the water. When a heavy hitter denounces you, you'll not win...

Gove set up BoJo up for his own benefit. Felt he'd back the popular candidate then stab in the back. He could then step into the breach...

Problem was, Gove misjudged the mood of the party. Rather than gaining support, he lost it, May being the beneficiary...

Farage isn't an MP. No real power other than that the media give him.

Carswell left Tories, joined UKIP - his view being we needed to leave EU. No problem with that. He's now viewed UKIP's raison d'etre is ver ( and the party is imploding as a consequence ). Has he joined another party, no...

Now Tasmina Ahmed-Sheikh, the SNP MP I'd grant is a political opportunist of the highest proportions. Tory to Labour to SNP (g)nat...

Douglas Carswell on 15:31 - Mar 27 with 869 viewsNogginthenog

Douglas Carswell on 14:33 - Mar 27 by blueytheblue

Cameron became a lame duck as soon as he announced he'd be quitting before the end of term. Referendum result made it a certainty he had to go, wedded his views the Remaining. The fact EU couldn't give him anything to show to the populace as a benefit for Britain via negotiation, EU leaders openly mocking the deal sealed that.

BoJo suddenly opted out? You're, I assume, well aware Gove backed BoJo. Gove then performed a political assassinaton of epic proportions by publicly withdrawing his backing for BoJo, making BoJo's campaign dead in the water. When a heavy hitter denounces you, you'll not win...

Gove set up BoJo up for his own benefit. Felt he'd back the popular candidate then stab in the back. He could then step into the breach...

Problem was, Gove misjudged the mood of the party. Rather than gaining support, he lost it, May being the beneficiary...

Farage isn't an MP. No real power other than that the media give him.

Carswell left Tories, joined UKIP - his view being we needed to leave EU. No problem with that. He's now viewed UKIP's raison d'etre is ver ( and the party is imploding as a consequence ). Has he joined another party, no...

Now Tasmina Ahmed-Sheikh, the SNP MP I'd grant is a political opportunist of the highest proportions. Tory to Labour to SNP (g)nat...

I simplified Bojos opt out, suffice to say his ambition was to be PM and yes his position became untenable, the thrust of my post was that all these numpties have scored a massive own goal for GB simply for their own ambitions. Chumps one and all.
Douglas Carswell on 15:35 - Mar 27 with 868 viewsblueytheblue

Douglas Carswell on 15:31 - Mar 27 by Nogginthenog

I simplified Bojos opt out, suffice to say his ambition was to be PM and yes his position became untenable, the thrust of my post was that all these numpties have scored a massive own goal for GB simply for their own ambitions. Chumps one and all.

BoJo's position became untenable due to Gove, not due to BoJo though.

Own goal for GB? Only if things go nipples vertical. I suspect some would love that just to say "told you so...".

Douglas Carswell on 18:30 - Mar 27 with 826 viewssherpajacob

I think Boris may yet still become PM, Gove never will because everyone now knows he's a multi faced weasel.

The EU saw through Cameron's pre referendum demands as nothing he didn't already have, if he just changed domestic policy.

They can already see through the mess of contradictions that is Theresa Maos position.

It's entirely possible May won't last the 2 years of negotiations, and Boris gets in with a pro EFTA/EEA, single market but not EU member, deal.

A week is a long time in politics, 2 years is 100 times longer.
[Post edited 27 Mar 2017 18:31]

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Douglas Carswell on 18:35 - Mar 27 with 814 viewsNogginthenog

Douglas Carswell on 18:30 - Mar 27 by sherpajacob

I think Boris may yet still become PM, Gove never will because everyone now knows he's a multi faced weasel.

The EU saw through Cameron's pre referendum demands as nothing he didn't already have, if he just changed domestic policy.

They can already see through the mess of contradictions that is Theresa Maos position.

It's entirely possible May won't last the 2 years of negotiations, and Boris gets in with a pro EFTA/EEA, single market but not EU member, deal.

I like that thought, Theresa Mao .
Douglas Carswell on 09:54 - Mar 28 with 745 viewssherpajacob

Anyway, back to the OP

http://rochdaleherald.co.uk/2017/03/26/monster-raving-looney-party-rejects-dougl

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Douglas Carswell on 12:31 - Mar 28 with 719 viewsWarwickHunt

Douglas Carswell on 18:30 - Mar 27 by sherpajacob

All his adult life has been devoted to becoming PM. Unfortunately, he probably will be.

He's as devious and two-faced as Gove but a lot more media savvy and the public seem to like a "character".
Douglas Carswell on 12:38 - Mar 28 with 712 viewswaynekerr55

Douglas Carswell on 12:31 - Mar 28 by WarwickHunt

All his adult life has been devoted to becoming PM. Unfortunately, he probably will be.

He's as devious and two-faced as Gove but a lot more media savvy and the public seem to like a "character".

Boris tells me your post is "nothing but an inverted pyramid of piffle. It's complete balderdash".

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024