Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kaplan and Levien say the Trust didn't know 20:21 - Apr 4 with 9037 viewsDarran

What have people got to say about that then?
Clearly they're thrown Leigh Dineen and Huw Jenkins under the bus here.

[Post edited 4 Apr 2017 20:21]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Kaplan and Levien say the Trust didn't know on 20:22 - Apr 4 with 4354 viewsDarran

How about your mate Oldjack?

Kaplan and Levien say the Trust didn't know on 20:31 - Apr 4 with 4301 viewsmarchamjack

Yes but as we know...the Trust should have known all about this...even though (now it's 100% confirmed by not just the Trust, but by one of the new owners) they were wilfully kept out of it and kept in the dark.

Still...somehow...they should have known nonetheless...

Looking forward to hearing how it's the Trust's fault again anyway.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Kaplan and Levien say the Trust didn't know on 20:32 - Apr 4 with 4294 viewsDarran

Kaplan and Levien say the Trust didn't know on 20:31 - Apr 4 by marchamjack

Yes but as we know...the Trust should have known all about this...even though (now it's 100% confirmed by not just the Trust, but by one of the new owners) they were wilfully kept out of it and kept in the dark.

Still...somehow...they should have known nonetheless...

Looking forward to hearing how it's the Trust's fault again anyway.

Absolutely mate icecoldjack will be along shortly to answer you.

Kaplan and Levien say the Trust didn't know on 20:36 - Apr 4 with 4259 viewsDr_Winston

Confirmation of what many already thought. Some people decided that protecting the value of their shares was far more important than integrity.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Kaplan and Levien say the Trust didn't know on 20:38 - Apr 4 with 4232 viewsblueytheblue

Kaplan and Levien say the Trust didn't know on 20:36 - Apr 4 by Dr_Winston

Confirmation of what many already thought. Some people decided that protecting the value of their shares was far more important than integrity.

Some people decided their conspiracy theory the Trust had to have known all along was clearly more important than rationale thought.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Kaplan and Levien say the Trust didn't know on 20:38 - Apr 4 with 4230 viewsDarran

Kaplan and Levien say the Trust didn't know on 20:38 - Apr 4 by blueytheblue

Some people decided their conspiracy theory the Trust had to have known all along was clearly more important than rationale thought.

Absolutely.

Kaplan and Levien say the Trust didn't know on 20:40 - Apr 4 with 4214 viewsDarran

Kaplan and Levien say the Trust didn't know on 20:40 - Apr 4 with 4204 viewsDarran

Login to get fewer ads

Kaplan and Levien say the Trust didn't know on 20:41 - Apr 4 with 4202 viewsDr_Winston

"The Trust" as an entity not knowing isn't the same thing as people within the Trust not knowing.

Not that I think people did mind. There's enough reasons to criticise some people's actions without adding conspiracy theories to the mix.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Kaplan and Levien say the Trust didn't know on 20:42 - Apr 4 with 4184 viewsDarran

Kaplan and Levien say the Trust didn't know on 20:45 - Apr 4 with 4139 viewsDarran

Kaplan and Levien say the Trust didn't know on 20:49 - Apr 4 with 4085 viewsWingstandwood

Kaplan and Levien say the Trust didn't know on 20:42 - Apr 4 by Darran

First of all thanks for posting what you have!

Extremely intriguing stuff! Mind blowing revelations. And maybe potential dynamite that could completely destroy/question the reputation(s), integrity, true intentions and credibility of the sell-out JTAK impostors. Also a sign the Yanks are rather less than impressed with the sell-outs given the clubs current predicament? Hang your heads in shame Jenkins, Morgan, Van Zweden, Katzen and Dineen.

Told not to engage with the Trust that just happened to be a shareholder and major contributor to SCFC's success story? Holy shit! Could this be the golden bullet that could help in future circumstance where legal action may be decided upon by SCST? Maybe a get out initiative for the Yanks to help declare the whole deal null and void if relegated? The candid nature of their revelation sort of gives the impression all is not well behind the scenes regarding Yanks and sell-out filth?

Argus!

Kaplan and Levien say the Trust didn't know on 20:52 - Apr 4 with 4031 viewsperchrockjack

what is most important is the question of the yanks simply getting the fook out and leavingbour club dangling in mid chaos .

if they ve bought the shares in good faith then how can they be blamed.

seems jenks has blood on his hands

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Kaplan and Levien say the Trust didn't know on 21:00 - Apr 4 with 3949 viewsjack2jack

Why is it only now the penny has dropped for the Americans,these are clever business people, it's all been said on here before,now they realise they've been sold a pup,and it'll get worse, if the club gets relegated.
Surely this isn't going to do much for the relationship between Jenkins and the owners,seems like the sh!T is going to hit the fan sooner rather than later.
Kaplan and Levien say the Trust didn't know on 21:01 - Apr 4 with 3934 viewsNeath_Jack

Kaplan and Levien say the Trust didn't know on 21:00 - Apr 4 by jack2jack

Why is it only now the penny has dropped for the Americans,these are clever business people, it's all been said on here before,now they realise they've been sold a pup,and it'll get worse, if the club gets relegated.
Surely this isn't going to do much for the relationship between Jenkins and the owners,seems like the sh!T is going to hit the fan sooner rather than later.

SK: I have known Huw for a year, he cares about the club deeply. Not all his decisions are right, neither are mine or Jason’s. We have all made mistakes along the way, but Huw is our long-term partner. He has been great to work with, he has been open to new ideas, and I expect him to be here a long time.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Kaplan and Levien say the Trust didn't know on 21:07 - Apr 4 with 3868 viewsBarrySwan

I'm sorry I just don't buy the 'Don't engage with the Trust nonsense"

They may well have been told that by the trash that used to own the club, however if you're buying a £100m business you make it your business to engage and talk to all the shareholders especially ones holding 21% of the shares.

How can you value the share sale until you find out how much each shareholder requires for their shares for a start?

I'd say it was incumbent on the Americans to seek out and talk to the Trust and for that matter any other major shareholder.
Kaplan and Levien say the Trust didn't know on 21:07 - Apr 4 with 3846 viewsDr_Winston

Kaplan and Levien say the Trust didn't know on 21:07 - Apr 4 by BarrySwan

I'm sorry I just don't buy the 'Don't engage with the Trust nonsense"

They may well have been told that by the trash that used to own the club, however if you're buying a £100m business you make it your business to engage and talk to all the shareholders especially ones holding 21% of the shares.

How can you value the share sale until you find out how much each shareholder requires for their shares for a start?

I'd say it was incumbent on the Americans to seek out and talk to the Trust and for that matter any other major shareholder.

Fair point.

Kaplan and Levien say the Trust didn't know on 21:10 - Apr 4 with 3809 viewsWingstandwood

Kaplan and Levien say the Trust didn't know on 21:00 - Apr 4 by jack2jack

Maybe I'm wrong but I'm getting the impression Jenkins has (regarding certain things) rather been hung out to dry tonight in the most profoundest and unexpected of ways? Perhaps that is why he never showed up tonight?

Argus!

Kaplan and Levien say the Trust didn't know on 21:14 - Apr 4 with 3763 viewsjack2jack

Kaplan and Levien say the Trust didn't know on 21:01 - Apr 4 by Neath_Jack

SK: I have known Huw for a year, he cares about the club deeply. Not all his decisions are right, neither are mine or Jason’s. We have all made mistakes along the way, but Huw is our long-term partner. He has been great to work with, he has been open to new ideas, and I expect him to be here a long time.

Sorry NJ but it all seems like horse sh!t to me they are back tracking at ever turn.
Nah it does make sense too me.
Either they knew the involvement the trust had and any agreements that were in place or they didn't.
Kaplan and Levien say the Trust didn't know on 21:15 - Apr 4 with 3759 viewsmonmouth

Kaplan and Levien say the Trust didn't know on 21:10 - Apr 4 by Wingstandwood

Maybe I'm wrong but I'm getting the impression Jenkins has (regarding certain things) rather been hung out to dry tonight in the most profoundest and unexpected of ways? Perhaps that is why he never showed up tonight?

Neath Jacks post says the opposite.

Anyway pffft. Yanks in trying to curry poular favour by making themselves blameless shocker. They could have sought out the Trust whenever they wanted, and should have.

It all stinks from top to bottom, but there never has been a shred of evidence that the Trust knew before they said they did, and there still isn't.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Kaplan and Levien say the Trust didn't know on 21:20 - Apr 4 with 3699 viewsWingstandwood

Kaplan and Levien say the Trust didn't know on 21:15 - Apr 4 by monmouth

Neath Jacks post says the opposite.

Anyway pffft. Yanks in trying to curry poular favour by making themselves blameless shocker. They could have sought out the Trust whenever they wanted, and should have.

It all stinks from top to bottom, but there never has been a shred of evidence that the Trust knew before they said they did, and there still isn't.

Yeah I caught that latter, it does stink and is stuff of complete and utter farce!

Argus!

Kaplan and Levien say the Trust didn't know on 21:21 - Apr 4 with 3672 viewsSwanjaxs

On the eve of a massive game and the yanks are throwing the sellout's to the wolf's! Long overdue but the timing sums it all up don't it 😕

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Kaplan and Levien say the Trust didn't know on 21:28 - Apr 4 with 3579 viewsjack2jack

Kaplan and Levien say the Trust didn't know on 21:10 - Apr 4 by Wingstandwood

Looks like it!
Kaplan and Levien say the Trust didn't know on 21:30 - Apr 4 with 3553 viewsNirvana

Kaplan and Levien say the Trust didn't know on 21:21 - Apr 4 by Swanjaxs

On the eve of a massive game and the yanks are throwing the sellout's to the wolf's! Long overdue but the timing sums it all up don't it 😕

But the biggest wolf is Jenkins and he's supposedly staying for a "long time". A lot of conflicting messages here. Speaks to the overall incompetence and duplicity from both parties at the top. They can't even get their BS straight. The future doesn't look bright with this lot still around.
Kaplan and Levien say the Trust didn't know on 21:30 - Apr 4 with 3552 viewsNeath_Jack

Kaplan and Levien say the Trust didn't know on 21:14 - Apr 4 by jack2jack

Sorry NJ but it all seems like horse sh!t to me they are back tracking at ever turn.
Nah it does make sense too me.
Either they knew the involvement the trust had and any agreements that were in place or they didn't.

No need to apologise to me mate, i didn't say it

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024