Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What type of season can Swans fans expect ? 19:42 - Jun 9 with 1056 viewsPokerface

What type of season can Swans fans expect ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

What type of season can Swans fans expect ? on 20:18 - Jun 9 with 1020 viewsjack2jack

Anything that's less stressful than last season and I'd be happy.
What type of season can Swans fans expect ? on 20:24 - Jun 9 with 1013 viewsNeath_Jack

What type of season can Swans fans expect ? on 20:18 - Jun 9 by jack2jack

Anything that's less stressful than last season and I'd be happy.

I doubt it will be, judging by the prices for the Sampdoria friendly

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

What type of season can Swans fans expect ? on 20:29 - Jun 9 with 1006 viewsjack2jack

What type of season can Swans fans expect ? on 20:24 - Jun 9 by Neath_Jack

I doubt it will be, judging by the prices for the Sampdoria friendly

I know it's an expensive hobby these days
What type of season can Swans fans expect ? on 20:35 - Jun 9 with 996 viewsdameedna

Looks like a narrow choice

Two of my team mates are hull and boro.

Highly expectant based on the end if season

2 or 3 changes and 40 points will do me
What type of season can Swans fans expect ? on 20:37 - Jun 9 with 990 viewsPokerface

When I think about the points Clement got, team reacted well under him, I am hopeful.

So much depends on who we sign and who we can keep. Hopefully not a relegation battle... its not enjoyable.

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

What type of season can Swans fans expect ? on 20:37 - Jun 9 with 990 viewsairedale

If someone didn't care and hadn't renewed their season ticket, then they wouldn't be on here would they?
What type of season can Swans fans expect ? on 20:44 - Jun 9 with 973 viewsdameedna

Cold turkey
What type of season can Swans fans expect ? on 20:52 - Jun 9 with 961 viewsItchySphincter

Regulated.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

What type of season can Swans fans expect ? on 20:59 - Jun 9 with 944 viewslifelong

A few very good signings, do a Leicester City and win the title, that would be nice. ⚽️
What type of season can Swans fans expect ? on 21:02 - Jun 9 with 932 viewsmonmouth

What type of season can Swans fans expect ? on 20:59 - Jun 9 by lifelong

A few very good signings, do a Leicester City and win the title, that would be nice. ⚽️

I'm sold Rog. Let's do it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

What type of season can Swans fans expect ? on 21:14 - Jun 9 with 912 viewsZZoric

Great - a football related thread

This squad - with PC at the helm - has the capacity to achieve 8th +

Be interesting to see whether the doom-mongers are still advocating doom n gloom...............as they did all season, without fail, every match-day-thread
What type of season can Swans fans expect ? on 23:17 - Jun 10 with 653 viewsDewi1jack

Normal pre season optimism from me.

Easy mid top half of the table and winning the F.A. Cupppaaahhhhh.
Maybe win the February cup just to have a mid season win at Wemberlee after beating Tottingham away early doors.

3 wins at Wemberleee in a season.
Mmmmmmmmmm. Delicious

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

What type of season can Swans fans expect ? on 10:34 - Jun 11 with 570 viewsdexjnr

15th placed finish.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024