Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Darran Planet Swans 24/7 20:41 - May 30 with 6021 viewsplanetswansadmin

[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 21:35]
Will He Stay Or Will He Go? on 20:47 - May 30 with 5116 viewsjesushchrist

He wont take Ericksons place in the 1st 11 so if he goes to Spurs it is to warm the bench.if he goes to Everton it is purely for money reasons, we should be competing with teams like Everton in the league imo, wether we can next season we shall wait and see.
Will He Stay Or Will He Go? on 21:08 - May 30 with 5062 viewsGowerjack

Dear me some people never learn.

Do people seriously think that Jenkins and the merrycans will turn down a decent offer for GS ?

Astonishing.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Will He Stay Or Will He Go? on 21:38 - May 30 with 4952 viewsjackjackjackjack

Will He Stay Or Will He Go? on 20:47 - May 30 by jesushchrist

He wont take Ericksons place in the 1st 11 so if he goes to Spurs it is to warm the bench.if he goes to Everton it is purely for money reasons, we should be competing with teams like Everton in the league imo, wether we can next season we shall wait and see.

Enlighten me, how are we going to compete with Everton if our revenue is tens of millions of pounds lower?

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Will He Stay Or Will He Go? on 21:52 - May 30 with 4910 viewsjesushchrist

Will He Stay Or Will He Go? on 21:38 - May 30 by jackjackjackjack

Enlighten me, how are we going to compete with Everton if our revenue is tens of millions of pounds lower?

Apart from Lukaku (who I wouldn't be surprised if they sell) And shneiderlin...who would you say would walk into our starting 11?
Just because they have a sugar daddy new owner who blows silly money on the likes of Captain fantastic and bolasie
[Post edited 30 May 2017 21:54]
Will He Stay Or Will He Go? on 09:40 - May 31 with 4402 viewsAl_Bundy

Will He Stay Or Will He Go? on 21:52 - May 30 by jesushchrist

Apart from Lukaku (who I wouldn't be surprised if they sell) And shneiderlin...who would you say would walk into our starting 11?
Just because they have a sugar daddy new owner who blows silly money on the likes of Captain fantastic and bolasie

Barclay Baines Davies Coleman Ash and Bolasie would get in our team.

Everton can pay more and are in Europe next season.
Will He Stay Or Will He Go? on 09:45 - May 31 with 4394 viewssP7qupUf

Will He Stay Or Will He Go? on 09:40 - May 31 by Al_Bundy

Barclay Baines Davies Coleman Ash and Bolasie would get in our team.

Everton can pay more and are in Europe next season.

Baines is past it. He struggled down with us recently. Lost his pace.
Will He Stay Or Will He Go? on 09:55 - May 31 with 4375 viewsjasper_T

There's no way Spurs actually want Gylfi. They might regret not keeping him and say nice things whenever we're about to play, but they're aiming for players much better than Gylfi these days.
Will He Stay Or Will He Go? on 11:07 - May 31 with 4257 viewsheadcleaner

It's laughable to think that we are on a par with a club like Everton. Do people really see us as their equal? They are a massive club with crowds twice our size week in week out. A global fanbase and the clout and history to compete with the biggest.

Sure I'd love to aspire that one day we can fill a 40 thousand stadium and pay 30mill for a player. Everton are massively underachieving. I'd love siggy to stay but on balance I can't believe given the choice anyone outside of the S.A. postcode will say Everton are a much bigger and attractive club. It's just the way it is
Login to get fewer ads

Will He Stay Or Will He Go? on 12:15 - May 31 with 4184 viewsmissingmel

Will He Stay Or Will He Go? on 21:52 - May 30 by jesushchrist

You actually for real!
Will He Stay Or Will He Go? on 12:32 - May 31 with 4170 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Will He Stay Or Will He Go? on 11:07 - May 31 by headcleaner

It's laughable to think that we are on a par with a club like Everton. Do people really see us as their equal? They are a massive club with crowds twice our size week in week out. A global fanbase and the clout and history to compete with the biggest.

Sure I'd love to aspire that one day we can fill a 40 thousand stadium and pay 30mill for a player. Everton are massively underachieving. I'd love siggy to stay but on balance I can't believe given the choice anyone outside of the S.A. postcode will say Everton are a much bigger and attractive club. It's just the way it is

It is not about the size of the club, it about competing on the field and we can do that.
Will He Stay Or Will He Go? on 13:16 - May 31 with 4115 viewsBonjour

He will leave. He wants to leave but as long as money is right for the club.
Will He Stay Or Will He Go? on 14:06 - May 31 with 4052 viewsFlashberryjack

Will He Stay Or Will He Go? on 13:16 - May 31 by Bonjour

He will leave. He wants to leave but as long as money is right for the club.

I believe this to be true.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Will He Stay Or Will He Go? on 14:41 - May 31 with 4017 viewsjack247

Will He Stay Or Will He Go? on 12:32 - May 31 by A_Fans_Dad

It is not about the size of the club, it about competing on the field and we can do that.

We can't really. We may beat them in games, but we will very rarely finish above them. I know we have won a trophy more recently, but they have a much better chance of winning cups or competing for Europe.

It is about the size of the club and the wage to a lot of players. Not Gylfi specifically, but as a rule of thumb.

I'm not convinced he will leave, but if Everton really want one of our players and are prepared to pay the price, chances are the player will go.
Will He Stay Or Will He Go? on 14:45 - May 31 with 4015 viewsswanforthemoney

He will start the season with Swansea. The Spurs chairman, Levy, will muck about until deadline day when we will force them to pay silly money.
Levy will claim his brinkmanship has got them a great deal and he is dealmaker of the century when he is throwing around Joe Lewis' 5 billion quid fortune. We wont argue, but will bank the money. IMHO Jenkins has done exceptionally well in his dealings with Levy, long may it continue.

I stand in the North Stand

Will He Stay Or Will He Go? on 14:52 - May 31 with 4009 viewsjackjackjackjack

Will He Stay Or Will He Go? on 14:41 - May 31 by jack247

We can't really. We may beat them in games, but we will very rarely finish above them. I know we have won a trophy more recently, but they have a much better chance of winning cups or competing for Europe.

It is about the size of the club and the wage to a lot of players. Not Gylfi specifically, but as a rule of thumb.

I'm not convinced he will leave, but if Everton really want one of our players and are prepared to pay the price, chances are the player will go.

In our complete history we've finished above Everton and grand total of twice: 81 with Toshack, and under Monk when we were 8th. Though some don't like to accept it, Everton are a bigger club than we are. Hopefully we'll do better than them next year.

Will He Stay Or Will He Go? on 14:52 - May 31 with 4007 viewsswanforthemoney

Will He Stay Or Will He Go? on 11:07 - May 31 by headcleaner

I challenge your assertion that they are a massive club. According to the 2014-2015 Accounts:
Top 5 Premier clubs turnover about £300 - £400 million
Everton turnover £126 million
Swansea turnover £104 million

source:
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/may/25/premier-league-finances-club-by

I stand in the North Stand

Will He Stay Or Will He Go? on 15:14 - May 31 with 3993 viewsjackjackjackjack

Will He Stay Or Will He Go? on 14:52 - May 31 by swanforthemoney

I challenge your assertion that they are a massive club. According to the 2014-2015 Accounts:
Top 5 Premier clubs turnover about £300 - £400 million
Everton turnover £126 million
Swansea turnover £104 million

source:
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/may/25/premier-league-finances-club-by

Well those figures show they're 25% bigger than we are, and our accounts were for 14months. Add the difference in TV money from this seasons higher payments, and they'll get about £30m more than us, before you take into account: higher attendances, higher commercial income, billionaire owner...

Will He Stay Or Will He Go? on 15:18 - May 31 with 3979 viewsjack247

Will He Stay Or Will He Go? on 14:45 - May 31 by swanforthemoney

He will start the season with Swansea. The Spurs chairman, Levy, will muck about until deadline day when we will force them to pay silly money.
Levy will claim his brinkmanship has got them a great deal and he is dealmaker of the century when he is throwing around Joe Lewis' 5 billion quid fortune. We wont argue, but will bank the money. IMHO Jenkins has done exceptionally well in his dealings with Levy, long may it continue.

Except we won't be able to replace him properly if we leave it until on or around deadline day. I'd be surprised if he went to Spurs anyway.
Will He Stay Or Will He Go? on 16:17 - May 31 with 3918 viewsRunning_Man

He would fit quite well into the Everton squad, so I´m guessing thats were he´ll be going. I love how people see us as good a team as Everton, thats blind. Thats said, hope he stays with us and saves us from relegation one last time.
Will He Stay Or Will He Go? on 20:18 - May 31 with 3650 viewsNeath_Jack

Compete with Everton?

Bournemouth/Burnley/Brighton are our dap ffs.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Will He Stay Or Will He Go? on 20:50 - May 31 with 3595 viewsDrizzy

Will He Stay Or Will He Go? on 09:55 - May 31 by jasper_T

There's no way Spurs actually want Gylfi. They might regret not keeping him and say nice things whenever we're about to play, but they're aiming for players much better than Gylfi these days.

Agreed. I'm sure they'll be aiming for more superstars like Sissoko and N'Koudou. Much better than Gylfi.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Will He Stay Or Will He Go? on 21:01 - May 31 with 3575 viewsNirvana

Will He Stay Or Will He Go? on 20:50 - May 31 by Drizzy

Agreed. I'm sure they'll be aiming for more superstars like Sissoko and N'Koudou. Much better than Gylfi.

Nicely done Drizzy.
Will He Stay Or Will He Go? on 23:20 - May 31 with 3442 viewsjasper_T

Because Sissoko was such a rousing success?
Will He Stay Or Will He Go? on 23:36 - May 31 with 3425 viewsDrizzy

Will He Stay Or Will He Go? on 23:20 - May 31 by jasper_T

Whoosh!

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Will He Stay Or Will He Go? on 09:03 - Jun 1 with 3255 viewsraynor94

Will He Stay Or Will He Go? on 23:20 - May 31 by jasper_T

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024