Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Allen 21:00 - Jun 11 with 5776 viewssP7qupUf

Bullet dodged.
Joe Allen on 21:02 - Jun 11 with 4114 viewsLandore_Jack

Shut up.

#backtojack

Joe Allen on 21:04 - Jun 11 with 4103 viewssP7qupUf

Joe Allen on 21:02 - Jun 11 by Landore_Jack

Shut up.

Why? Constantly giving the ball away in dangerous positions. Some people need to take the rose tinted glasses off.
Joe Allen on 21:08 - Jun 11 with 4072 viewsPrivate_Partz

Joe Allen on 21:04 - Jun 11 by sP7qupUf

Why? Constantly giving the ball away in dangerous positions. Some people need to take the rose tinted glasses off.

I thought he has been even fantastic so far.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Joe Allen on 21:10 - Jun 11 with 4053 viewsLandore_Jack

Joe Allen on 21:08 - Jun 11 by Private_Partz

I thought he has been even fantastic so far.

He's broken up a lot of Serbian play.

#backtojack

Joe Allen on 21:10 - Jun 11 with 4053 viewsmonmouth

I see what I always saw. A decent, hard working, pretty much average premier league midfielder with flaws. A decent team player for sure, and would fit in with us no doubt. But a game changer in terms of a step change. No chance.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Joe Allen on 21:13 - Jun 11 with 4020 viewsItchySphincter

Joe Allen on 21:10 - Jun 11 by monmouth

I see what I always saw. A decent, hard working, pretty much average premier league midfielder with flaws. A decent team player for sure, and would fit in with us no doubt. But a game changer in terms of a step change. No chance.

Should've gone to Specsavers.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Joe Allen on 21:17 - Jun 11 with 3992 viewsPrivate_Partz

You could say the same about Leon Britton. Players that break up attacks and keep the game going are worth their weight in gold (he nearly scored then as well).
Funny how we all see things differently. I am watching on S4C so maybe he us playing better in Welsh ;-)

Ahhhhhhh bollocks!

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Joe Allen on 21:24 - Jun 11 with 3939 viewsmajorraglan

Quality player who is trying very hard for his country tonight. Unforuntately not all of his team mates are of the same quality and there's only so much one person can do.
Login to get fewer ads

Joe Allen on 21:24 - Jun 11 with 3934 viewsmonmouth

Joe Allen on 21:17 - Jun 11 by Private_Partz

You could say the same about Leon Britton. Players that break up attacks and keep the game going are worth their weight in gold (he nearly scored then as well).
Funny how we all see things differently. I am watching on S4C so maybe he us playing better in Welsh ;-)

Ahhhhhhh bollocks!

Fair play, that was a brilliant pass.

Joe Allen on 21:26 - Jun 11 with 3923 viewsairedale

Joe Allen on 21:17 - Jun 11 by Private_Partz

Ahhhhhhh bollocks!

How does a chap get the commentary in English? I'm watching this via BT.
Joe Allen on 21:26 - Jun 11 with 3923 viewsmonmouth

Joe Allen on 21:13 - Jun 11 by ItchySphincter

Should've gone to Specsavers.

It's not too late for you. They're open tomorrow.

Joe Allen on 21:26 - Jun 11 with 3914 viewsKilkennyjack

I luvs our Joey i do.

I would pay whatever the going rate is - and make him our captain tomorrow.

Fantastic modern player.
Way too good for Stoke City.

(I would also take The Jazzley back, but i accept thats a minority view).

Beware of the Risen People

Joe Allen on 21:29 - Jun 11 with 3880 viewsPrivate_Partz

Joe Allen on 21:26 - Jun 11 by airedale

How does a chap get the commentary in English? I'm watching this via BT.

Not allowed an English commentary apparently as Sky are on the case. They talk cobblers anyway so a bit of our mother tongue does not spoil the enjoyment as much as an effin Serbian goal :-(

Joe Allen on 21:36 - Jun 11 with 3848 viewsDr_Winston

Bit harsh that.

He's a good player. Would be a decent addition to the team. £13m was more than we needed to pay though, nor is he worth the nine months of lovesick pining that accompanied our failure to sign him.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Joe Allen on 21:39 - Jun 11 with 3820 viewsPrivate_Partz

Joe Allen on 21:36 - Jun 11 by Dr_Winston

Bit harsh that.

He's a good player. Would be a decent addition to the team. £13m was more than we needed to pay though, nor is he worth the nine months of lovesick pining that accompanied our failure to sign him.

Not sure it was pining. It was more criticising Jenkins for his cock up as we were heading down the Swanny and crying out for a player like Joe.

Joe Allen on 21:40 - Jun 11 with 3817 viewsFlashberryjack

OP
Either a wind up..... or you know feck all about football.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Joe Allen on 21:41 - Jun 11 with 3804 viewsCooperman

That's fair. He would walk into most Premier League teams outside the top six but doesn't quite have the panache to make it big. Only Deluded Brendan really believes that he is 'The Welsh Xavi'.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Joe Allen on 21:41 - Jun 11 with 3802 viewsDr_Winston

Joe Allen on 21:39 - Jun 11 by Private_Partz

Not sure it was pining. It was more criticising Jenkins for his cock up as we were heading down the Swanny and crying out for a player like Joe.

I'm all for criticism of Jenkins.

At £6-8m he'd have been a good deal, especially if we could have come out of it ahead by flogging Ki to Stoke as rumoured. We didn't need him badly enough to spend eight figures though.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Joe Allen on 21:44 - Jun 11 with 3766 viewsmonmouth

Joe Allen on 21:36 - Jun 11 by Dr_Winston

Bit harsh that.

I see an average prem midfielder as playing for teams around 9-13. As I said, fine for us. To drive a step change beyond average though. No chance.

Edit - I certainly don't think he was a bullet dodged for us.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2017 21:46]

Joe Allen on 21:46 - Jun 11 with 3746 viewsDr_Winston

Joe Allen on 21:44 - Jun 11 by monmouth

I see an average prem midfielder as playing for teams around 9-13. As I said, fine for us. To drive a step change beyond average though. No chance.

Edit - I certainly don't think he was a bullet dodged for us.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2017 21:46]

Disagree.

With better management and better players around him he can be a very decent player. Better than lower mid table Prem IMO.

Joe Allen on 21:47 - Jun 11 with 3736 viewsDrizzy

Here are the Brains Trust to tell us he's not all that after one average international performance. He's a brilliant player who fits us perfectly and could have been the perfect successor to Leon.

Not worth a Borja Baston though according to prime sh*t talker Jobs.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Joe Allen on 21:47 - Jun 11 with 3734 viewsairedale

Joe Allen on 21:29 - Jun 11 by Private_Partz

Not allowed an English commentary apparently as Sky are on the case. They talk cobblers anyway so a bit of our mother tongue does not spoil the enjoyment as much as an effin Serbian goal :-(

Oh right ta. I'm down in Cornwall on BBC1 now ooo aarrrhhh.
Joe Allen on 21:48 - Jun 11 with 3716 viewsphact0rri

OP seems like one of those who would rather point at one blunder as a day and day out problem. Allen was playing his socks off, both he and ramsey really worked hard trying to make things happen. its just that for most of the squad, it looked like they weren't getting stuck in. Like there was a belief missing which is worrysome with or without Bale. We need that fighting spirit and for our defence to get stuck in.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Joe Allen on 21:50 - Jun 11 with 3698 viewsKulusBeatFactory

Joe Allen on 21:41 - Jun 11 by Cooperman

That's fair. He would walk into most Premier League teams outside the top six but doesn't quite have the panache to make it big. Only Deluded Brendan really believes that he is 'The Welsh Xavi'.

unfair - he absolutely has the ability to be the welsh xavi - and with the Leon-Makelele coaching axis he would flourish

remember, Leon was a latent DM talent; Joey's talent can now be forged
Joe Allen on 21:51 - Jun 11 with 3676 viewsmax936

Great player better than anything we've got in the middle of the park Leon apart, Carrol doing a very good job though in fairness, but Joey he's not, yet anyway.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024