Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sanches could be playing on Sat 14:54 - Nov 30 with 1435 viewsOldjack

i'm so happy about that /fuk!

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Sanches could be playing on Sat on 15:00 - Nov 30 with 1413 viewsicecoldjack

If Clement plays him Saturday he should be sacked for gross misconduct ! Sanches head is fooked and his confidence is shattered, playing would do more harm to Renato as a person and player and more harm to the team who given what i saw Wednesday may well revolt against the manager.

I honestly think Sanches should play no further part for us for quite a while if at all .
Sanches could be playing on Sat on 15:03 - Nov 30 with 1405 viewspencoedjack

Sanches could be playing on Sat on 15:00 - Nov 30 by icecoldjack

If Clement plays him Saturday he should be sacked for gross misconduct ! Sanches head is fooked and his confidence is shattered, playing would do more harm to Renato as a person and player and more harm to the team who given what i saw Wednesday may well revolt against the manager.

I honestly think Sanches should play no further part for us for quite a while if at all .

I agree

In fact I would go as far as to say come to an agreement with Bayern to send him back.
Sanches could be playing on Sat on 15:13 - Nov 30 with 1376 viewsOldjack

Enough is enough ,he's played him week in week out with no signs of an improvement ,in fact he's getting worse, it would be madness to even entertain the thought of playing him again. He's a massive burden to the team that we could do without .If possible send him back asap

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Sanches could be playing on Sat on 15:25 - Nov 30 with 1340 viewslabrax

Feature him in the U21 or U23 set up for a period of time, give him
Some game time to help build his confidence.

PC must be crazy to play him right now.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2017 15:28]

Codfish

Sanches could be playing on Sat on 15:33 - Nov 30 with 1313 viewsJFSwan

He was improving and played his best game against Bournemouth but the Chelsea game was a joke
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024