Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Donnelly Brothers 13:59 - Dec 29 with 3308 viewsattila_the_hun

thought i'd google Rory to see where he is playing these days (he's back at Cliftonville) and this story about his younger brother Jay (also Cliftonville) pops up. https://www.irishnews.com/news/2017/11/23/news/further-legal-aid-for-cliftonvill
with all the rumors about Rory's private life and now his younger brother is facing Gary Glitter charges I bet the parents must be proud

"I'm Free"

The Donnelly Brothers on 14:28 - Dec 29 with 3190 viewsNeath_Jack

Unfair on their parents that mate, they're obviously not proud and would find themselves in a very awful position.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Donnelly Brothers on 14:54 - Dec 29 with 3100 viewsburryswan31

He got suspended from Gillingham for a failed drugs test, seems like it went too good for him when he was with us.. now back at cliftonville.
The Donnelly Brothers on 22:53 - Dec 29 with 2704 viewsattila_the_hun

The Donnelly Brothers on 14:54 - Dec 29 by burryswan31

He got suspended from Gillingham for a failed drugs test, seems like it went too good for him when he was with us.. now back at cliftonville.

was that confirmed?, I seem to remember a heck of a lot of dodgy stories doing the rounds at the time, not to mention he used to like getting his winky out online

"I'm Free"

The Donnelly Brothers on 08:30 - Dec 30 with 2471 viewsburryswan31

It was on their website for about 30 minutes before it was edited, I remember reading it back then, yeah.. we used to talk on chat roulette a lot (joke)

Horrible to think he thought he made it but silly mistakes end you back up at cliftonville.
The Donnelly Brothers on 10:09 - Dec 30 with 2341 viewsKilkennyjack

Rory went to Coventry on loan and lasted 1 training session.

Did not fancy it one bit, and came straight back to Premiership Swansea for a more comfortable life. He then could not play for half a season.

As a paid (junior) employee of Swansea City then you would have thought somebody senior at our club should have had a strong word right there and then. Did they ?

Beware of the Risen People

The Donnelly Brothers on 11:50 - Dec 30 with 2223 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Donnelly Brothers on 08:30 - Dec 30 by burryswan31

It was on their website for about 30 minutes before it was edited, I remember reading it back then, yeah.. we used to talk on chat roulette a lot (joke)

Horrible to think he thought he made it but silly mistakes end you back up at cliftonville.

Of course he thought he made it. A Premier League team offered him so much money a week he was buying flashy cars within a year of being here despite only ever scoring goals in what can only be described as a league comparable to non-league football in the UK.

There's countless others here too on thousands a week, some probably breaking 10, who will never play more than 5 games for us and will struggle to find a team in the top 4 divisions once we release them at the age of 23.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Donnelly Brothers on 11:51 - Dec 30 with 2220 viewsDarran

The Donnelly Brothers on 11:50 - Dec 30 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Of course he thought he made it. A Premier League team offered him so much money a week he was buying flashy cars within a year of being here despite only ever scoring goals in what can only be described as a league comparable to non-league football in the UK.

There's countless others here too on thousands a week, some probably breaking 10, who will never play more than 5 games for us and will struggle to find a team in the top 4 divisions once we release them at the age of 23.

Spot on.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Donnelly Brothers on 12:06 - Dec 30 with 2197 viewsLohengrin

Rewind half a dozen years and Donnelly was being tracked by a host of top-flight clubs. All of us on here thought we had pulled off quite a coup by signing him.

He had the talent but if I knew where it went wrong for him and so many others I would have made myself a fortune.

What a waste.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024