Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clapping to be banned 15:13 - Oct 2 with 1326 viewspikeypaul

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/clapping-banned-university-to-avoid-133443

This should make the Liberals happy.

PC is getting funnier by the day.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Clapping to be banned on 15:20 - Oct 2 with 1315 viewsHighjack

I think it’s a fantastic idea. Loads of students spend their entire student life trying to avoid the clap.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Clapping to be banned on 15:22 - Oct 2 with 1311 viewsMo_Wives

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Clapping to be banned on 11:10 - Oct 3 with 1148 viewsHighjack

On a serious note surely Manchester uni can come up with something better than jazz hands. Something like this from one of their illustrious alumni would be better.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Clapping to be banned on 11:34 - Oct 3 with 1137 viewsLeonWasGod

Feckin bellends

Although it's the official sign language version of clapping. Didn't know that. So maybe not total bellends after all. It's a bit odd though and not really something you can enforce. And haven't they got some work to do?
[Post edited 3 Oct 2018 11:37]
Clapping to be banned on 12:00 - Oct 3 with 1106 viewsHighjack

Clapping to be banned on 11:34 - Oct 3 by LeonWasGod

Feckin bellends

Although it's the official sign language version of clapping. Didn't know that. So maybe not total bellends after all. It's a bit odd though and not really something you can enforce. And haven't they got some work to do?

What if the performer/speaker is blind? I imagine they’d be wondering if there was anybody there. Not very inclusive for them is it?

Clapping to be banned on 13:51 - Oct 3 with 1057 viewsBrynCartwright

I agree with you on this Piker. SJW bullshite extraordinaire...and they also erased the Kipling poem 'If' back in July to replace it by something quite forgettably insipid by Maya Angelou.

Spending time in that Union must be a right laugh.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/education/education-news/manchester-students-

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Clapping to be banned on 13:54 - Oct 3 with 1051 viewsLohengrin

Clapping to be banned on 13:51 - Oct 3 by BrynCartwright

I agree with you on this Piker. SJW bullshite extraordinaire...and they also erased the Kipling poem 'If' back in July to replace it by something quite forgettably insipid by Maya Angelou.

Spending time in that Union must be a right laugh.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/education/education-news/manchester-students-

I’ve a sneaky feeling they’d ban me from the bar.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Clapping to be banned on 14:02 - Oct 3 with 1041 viewsLohengrin

Clapping to be banned on 11:34 - Oct 3 by LeonWasGod

Feckin bellends

What’s the point of that? What could convey the physical act of applause better than clapping? If you are unfortunate enough to be deaf I’m sure you’d get the gist far quicker watching somebody clap than impersonating Lionel Blair.

Login to get fewer ads

Clapping to be banned on 14:06 - Oct 3 with 1038 viewsMo_Wives

Clapping to be banned on 14:02 - Oct 3 by Lohengrin

What’s the point of that? What could convey the physical act of applause better than clapping? If you are unfortunate enough to be deaf I’m sure you’d get the gist far quicker watching somebody clap than impersonating Lionel Blair.

No, it was done because deaf people kept reporting mosquito genocide to the RSPCA.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Clapping to be banned on 14:12 - Oct 3 with 1031 viewsHighjack

Clapping to be banned on 13:54 - Oct 3 by Lohengrin

I’ve a sneaky feeling they’d ban me from the bar.

I doubt you’d want to drink the gluten free fair trade organic free range dribble they are likely to be serving up anyway.

Clapping to be banned on 14:22 - Oct 3 with 1016 viewsLohengrin

Clapping to be banned on 14:12 - Oct 3 by Highjack

I doubt you’d want to drink the gluten free fair trade organic free range dribble they are likely to be serving up anyway.

They serve my favourite tipple by the yard...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024