Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans TV Mathew Bound 10:35 - Jan 19 with 5501 viewsthornabyswan

Mathew Bound on there yesterday which was a bit of a surprise.

Didnt he leave under a bit of a cloud training on his own when the Petty dispute was on going.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2020 13:59]

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Swans TV on 10:38 - Jan 19 with 2983 viewsNotLoyal

Good lad Boundy, settled in Swansea, has been quite successful after football. There was a dispute if I recall, over wages when he left or similar.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swans TV on 10:40 - Jan 19 with 2970 viewsthornabyswan

Swans TV on 10:38 - Jan 19 by NotLoyal

Good lad Boundy, settled in Swansea, has been quite successful after football. There was a dispute if I recall, over wages when he left or similar.

Yes good player for us but I remember the greedy bastard chants when he came back with Oxford I think.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Swans TV on 10:42 - Jan 19 with 2963 viewsHighjack

Yeah he was one of the few to vote against the CVA that would have seen us liquidated.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Swans TV on 10:45 - Jan 19 with 2952 viewsthornabyswan

Swans TV on 10:42 - Jan 19 by Highjack

Yeah he was one of the few to vote against the CVA that would have seen us liquidated.

Really didnt know that.

He was definately training on his own when we were in bother and the rest were getting on with it.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2020 12:32]

Swans TV on 10:48 - Jan 19 with 2940 viewsHighjack

Can’t blame him really, he probably wasn’t on that much at league 2 level and had a family and bills etc.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Swans TV on 10:53 - Jan 19 with 2922 viewsthornabyswan

Swans TV on 10:48 - Jan 19 by Highjack

Can’t blame him really, he probably wasn’t on that much at league 2 level and had a family and bills etc.

Voting for the club to be liqiuated is a bit strong though nobody would have had a job.

The wage dispute didnt go on for that long and league 2 players earn a decent wage compared to the ordinary joe public.

Swans TV on 11:30 - Jan 19 with 2849 viewsLandore_Jack

Will always remember him getting pelters from the North bank when we played Oxford United. "There's only one greedy bastard". He wanted to leave because Oxford offered him a better wage.

#backtojack

Swans TV on 11:41 - Jan 19 with 2817 viewsDarran

No there wasn’t at all he was one the only people that voted to put us out of existence.
Hollins also voted to see us go at the time but he’d messed his vote up by someone to vote for him.

I’ve got nothing against Boundy he’s always been very nice to me and especially my daughter.
I’ve seen him and chatted to him many times over the years even at the play-off final and he’s always been great.

The bit I’ve never been able to understand is this though.
On the Saturday of the week Tony Petty sacked the players we were playing Southend away,every player turned up on the Friday to get on the coach except one,that was Bound.
The following week at the famous night in the Patti Pavilion everyone of the squad was also there and they were individually called up on stage,introduced to the crowd and got a cheer,the last one to be introduced was Bound who then got a bigger cheer than everyone else put together.

I’ve never been able to work that one out though I’ve always said we’ve got some thick fuçking fans and NotLoyal who’s always hated Hollins but loves Bound has just proved.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Swans TV on 11:42 - Jan 19 with 2816 viewsDarran

Swans TV on 10:48 - Jan 19 by Highjack

He was our highest paid player. Everyone else got on with it he didn’t.

Swans TV on 11:44 - Jan 19 with 2813 viewsDarran

Swans TV on 10:53 - Jan 19 by thornabyswan

Voting for the club to be liqiuated is a bit strong though nobody would have had a job.

The wage dispute didnt go on for that long and league 2 players earn a decent wage compared to the ordinary joe public.

The ‘rumour’ was at the time that he was on £3k a week.

Swans TV on 11:49 - Jan 19 with 2804 viewsPorthcawlswan

Swans TV on 11:44 - Jan 19 by Darran

The ‘rumour’ was at the time that he was on £3k a week.

Seems a very uncharismatic and moody twxt as well
Swans TV on 11:55 - Jan 19 with 2793 viewsunion_jack

More time on his hands now as his business has been bought out.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swans TV on 11:59 - Jan 19 with 2777 viewsDarran

Swans TV on 11:49 - Jan 19 by Porthcawlswan

Seems a very uncharismatic and moody twxt as well

Like I said he’s always been very nice to us.
He was always a tanned rugged cool dude and was always a favourite for all my mates wives (and mine) if you get my drift.

Swans TV on 12:05 - Jan 19 with 2761 viewsDarran

Bound and Smith pound for pound were as good a centre half pairing as anything we’ve ever had. Bound was never as good when Smith got his ankle injury though.

Swans TV on 12:14 - Jan 19 with 2748 viewsPorthcawlswan

Swans TV on 11:59 - Jan 19 by Darran

Like I said he’s always been very nice to us.
He was always a tanned rugged cool dude and was always a favourite for all my mates wives (and mine) if you get my drift.

😂😂 Was a good defender in all honesty, just think he's a bit drab as a personality and obviously the liquidation thing puts a bitter taste in my mouth
Swans TV on 12:28 - Jan 19 with 2711 viewsthornabyswan

Swans TV on 12:14 - Jan 19 by Porthcawlswan

😂😂 Was a good defender in all honesty, just think he's a bit drab as a personality and obviously the liquidation thing puts a bitter taste in my mouth

A bit rich though voted for liquidation then comes back to earn a few quid extra on Swans TV.

There wouldn't be a fukcing Swans if he had his way.

The North bank hit the nail on the head in that Oxford game.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2020 12:30]

Swans TV on 12:31 - Jan 19 with 2699 viewsPorthcawlswan

Swans TV on 12:28 - Jan 19 by thornabyswan

A bit rich though voted for liquidation then comes back to earn a few quid extra on Swans TV.

There wouldn't be a fukcing Swans if he had his way.

The North bank hit the nail on the head in that Oxford game.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2020 12:30]

More fool us for putting him back on the wage bill! Stupidity
Swans TV on 12:34 - Jan 19 with 2689 viewsthornabyswan

Swans TV on 12:31 - Jan 19 by Porthcawlswan

More fool us for putting him back on the wage bill! Stupidity

Half the staff have no idea of our history

Swans TV on 12:45 - Jan 19 with 2658 viewsDarran

By strange coincidence Dr Winston and I were talking about this very subject last week.

Swans TV on 13:18 - Jan 19 with 2606 viewsthornabyswan

Swans TV on 12:45 - Jan 19 by Darran

By strange coincidence Dr Winston and I were talking about this very subject last week.

Yes perhaps we will have Tony Petty or Mike Lewis in for the next game.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2020 13:20]

Swans TV Mathew Bound on 14:36 - Jan 19 with 2470 viewsswan65split

I was at the Patti that night, and to me it was obvious Bound was off, ,,,,and he was soon after.
Good player , but a baddie in my books sorry.
Swans TV Mathew Bound on 14:48 - Jan 19 with 2427 viewsicecoldjack

It was a strange one, bound voted against us, held out for 2,5k a week wages and fooked off to Oxford,yet is quite happy to pick up an appearance fee and carry on like he has no sordid history.

The flip side is that he is and was a professional, who's priority was always number 1 and his financial security for his family, many of us would act similar if they were owed thousands in wages etc.

I just think there are far more deserving ex players who could pick up a match day fee/wine and dine experience .

Bound and Smith were different class at the back fair play.
Swans TV Mathew Bound on 15:09 - Jan 19 with 2388 viewsswan65split

Swans TV Mathew Bound on 14:48 - Jan 19 by icecoldjack

It was a strange one, bound voted against us, held out for 2,5k a week wages and fooked off to Oxford,yet is quite happy to pick up an appearance fee and carry on like he has no sordid history.

The flip side is that he is and was a professional, who's priority was always number 1 and his financial security for his family, many of us would act similar if they were owed thousands in wages etc.

I just think there are far more deserving ex players who could pick up a match day fee/wine and dine experience .

Bound and Smith were different class at the back fair play.

Lets not forget Mark Harris as well.
Swans TV Mathew Bound on 15:39 - Jan 19 with 2328 viewsGeoffThom

He had Bill's and a family to feed anyone of us would do the same to survive
Fair play hes a nice fella
Swans TV Mathew Bound on 15:48 - Jan 19 with 2308 viewsPorthcawlswan

Swans TV Mathew Bound on 15:39 - Jan 19 by GeoffThom

He had Bill's and a family to feed anyone of us would do the same to survive
Fair play hes a nice fella

If he was on 3k a week you would have thought he was smart enough to put half of that away for a rainy day
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024