Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man City v Lyon. 10:30 - Aug 16 with 725 viewsonehunglow

The most biased ,sickening commentery you ll here.

Macnanaman should never be allowed anywhere near a commentery box as a pundit.

Along with Michael Owen,the very worst of jobs for the boys.

It took me a long time to forget manananamman punditry when we played Liverpool .

Lyon are a class outfit and very well organised but they aren't a "name" and therefore Jerks of BT sport do not give them any respect.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Man City v Lyon. on 12:19 - Aug 16 with 680 viewsbuilthjack

The Swansea v Brentford games will take some beating for biased commentary. It was all about Brentford.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Man City v Lyon. on 13:39 - Aug 16 with 648 viewsonehunglow

That was strange Builth.Not sure why Mick had such a hardon over Brentford and such utter contempt for Swansea .I think he has a hard spot for Ollie Watkins.

Macnananmamam is a jerk though.Met him in La Manga and wanted to nut him.

I was younger then mind

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Man City v Lyon. on 06:59 - Aug 18 with 389 viewsjackal

Man City v Lyon. on 13:39 - Aug 16 by onehunglow

That was strange Builth.Not sure why Mick had such a hardon over Brentford and such utter contempt for Swansea .I think he has a hard spot for Ollie Watkins.

Macnananmamam is a jerk though.Met him in La Manga and wanted to nut him.

I was younger then mind

I don't know about Michael Owen being biased but he's the most boring person to appear on tv

He was on Goals on Sunday after we'd beaten QPR 5-0. He droned on so much about himself that there wasn't time to show all the goals.
His dull monotonous voice doesn't help.

Clive Tildesley commentating on England games takes some beating for bias..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024