Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Philadelphia Riots 03:29 - Oct 28 with 1869 viewsNotLoyal

After a man ran at police with a knife and they shot him.
Walmart’s fault apparently. The local populous has descended on this and other stores to protest.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Philadelphia Riots on 05:35 - Oct 28 with 1109 viewsDr_Parnassus

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Philadelphia Riots on 07:15 - Oct 28 with 1089 viewsHighjack

Mostly peaceful ransacking of people’s businesses.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Philadelphia Riots on 09:17 - Oct 28 with 1033 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Philadelphia Riots on 07:15 - Oct 28 by Highjack

Mostly peaceful ransacking of people’s businesses.

And then keeping peacefully warm by setting fire to the cars and buildings.

It was the second black man shot lately, the other one pulled a gun during resisting arrest.
Philadelphia Riots on 10:03 - Oct 28 with 1015 viewsCatullus

The narrative over there has become the police aren't allowed to defend themselves, they ra expected to die because a violent person with a weapon i allowed to do whatever the feck he wants with no action.
Obviously the police do act which is then taken as permission for rioting and looting. Maybe the police should just withdraw from these areas and tell the people they got what they wanted, deal with it.
The people stirring up the most hatred towards the police are probably the criminals anyway. The poor innocent business people, car and home owners who see their hard work disappearing down the street or going up in flames, who cares what they think? Not the rioters and looters obviously.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Philadelphia Riots on 10:10 - Oct 28 with 1009 viewscontroversial_jack

Philadelphia Riots on 10:03 - Oct 28 by Catullus

The narrative over there has become the police aren't allowed to defend themselves, they ra expected to die because a violent person with a weapon i allowed to do whatever the feck he wants with no action.
Obviously the police do act which is then taken as permission for rioting and looting. Maybe the police should just withdraw from these areas and tell the people they got what they wanted, deal with it.
The people stirring up the most hatred towards the police are probably the criminals anyway. The poor innocent business people, car and home owners who see their hard work disappearing down the street or going up in flames, who cares what they think? Not the rioters and looters obviously.

People out there no longer believe what the police say, whether they are guilty or not
Philadelphia Riots on 10:18 - Oct 28 with 999 viewsCatullus

Philadelphia Riots on 10:10 - Oct 28 by controversial_jack

People out there no longer believe what the police say, whether they are guilty or not

That is very true, the police are guilty just for being police, the criminals are innocent no matter what they did.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Philadelphia Riots on 10:19 - Oct 28 with 998 viewsonehunglow

Are they stealing food?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Philadelphia Riots on 10:59 - Oct 28 with 986 viewsBoundy

Philadelphia Riots on 10:19 - Oct 28 by onehunglow

Are they stealing food?

Yes they are but you have to take the freezer , tele , trainers etc with it. them's the terms and conditions
[Post edited 28 Oct 2020 10:59]

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Login to get fewer ads

Philadelphia Riots on 11:01 - Oct 28 with 979 viewsonehunglow

Is this down to poverty/racism/deprovation/slavery.
If so, I'll get dressed and go out for a bike ride

Philadelphia Riots on 11:03 - Oct 28 with 979 viewsCatullus

Philadelphia Riots on 10:59 - Oct 28 by Boundy

Yes they are but you have to take the freezer , tele , trainers etc with it. them's the terms and conditions

Then they have to steal the car to get it all home...then torch the car!

Philadelphia Riots on 11:06 - Oct 28 with 970 viewsBoundy

Philadelphia Riots on 11:03 - Oct 28 by Catullus

Then they have to steal the car to get it all home...then torch the car!

Yes but thats so the fire department have something to do , its obviously a caring sharing society and one we could learn from

Philadelphia Riots on 11:07 - Oct 28 with 970 viewsonehunglow

Don't eem to be riots in white enclaves.
Is this because ALL American whites are wealthy.

From what Ive seen of west Virginia ,north west Pennsylvania,nothing is further than the truth

Philadelphia Riots on 11:09 - Oct 28 with 970 viewsKeithHaynes

Philadelphia Riots on 10:59 - Oct 28 by Boundy

The world is in an appalling situation, it seems few people wake up anymore with a feeling of positivity, excitement and wanting to achieve. It’s very sad.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Philadelphia Riots on 11:10 - Oct 28 with 969 viewsonehunglow

It's strangling itself.

Talking of which,I liked Rattus Novegittusstill got it in attic

Philadelphia Riots on 11:14 - Oct 28 with 965 viewsKerouac

Philadelphia Riots on 10:03 - Oct 28 by Catullus

Who is given them permission to loot and riot?

A clue.
Philadelphia has been run by Democrats since 1952.

Another clue.
The leaders of the Democratic party have supported BLM and supported the riots from the beginning.

No way should the police abandon the good people of Philadelphia to criminals, no way at all.
A functioning country sends the police in, even the army if necessary, to restore order and respect for the rule of law....if people want to be violent with their fellow citizens (whether that be business owners or people filming the depravity) then they should expect violence done to them in return.
The state has the monopoly on violence in a civilised society.

Unfortunately the Democrats run the tools of state in that part of the world.

This (...and everything else that has happened this year in the US) should lead to a landslide victory for Trump, it will be very suspicious if the Democrats win it on postal votes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Philadelphia Riots on 11:19 - Oct 28 with 960 viewsBoundy

Philadelphia Riots on 11:09 - Oct 28 by KeithHaynes

The world is in an appalling situation, it seems few people wake up anymore with a feeling of positivity, excitement and wanting to achieve. It’s very sad.

Totally agree a world which is turning on its self , We can moan about people for various reasons but at the moment the prospects for most is negative . Perhaps this is the big reset that a few have predicted .

Philadelphia Riots on 13:02 - Oct 28 with 931 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

All because a man high on a lethal cocktail of drugs with a truly disgusting criminal record (including threatening a pregnant lady with a knife to her stomach during a burglary) died from heart failure whilst positive for coronavirus.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Philadelphia Riots on 14:09 - Oct 28 with 899 viewsFlashberryjack

Whilst I agree that the police where correct to shoot the guy coming at them with a knife, but, was there need to shoot 10 times (unless they were very poor marksmen)

US politics are crazy, but if Trump is re-elected there'll be absolute carnage on the streets.

God bless America.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Philadelphia Riots on 14:17 - Oct 28 with 890 viewsBoundy

Philadelphia Riots on 14:09 - Oct 28 by Flashberryjack

Whilst I agree that the police where correct to shoot the guy coming at them with a knife, but, was there need to shoot 10 times (unless they were very poor marksmen)

US politics are crazy, but if Trump is re-elected there'll be absolute carnage on the streets.

God bless America.

Shot him or shot at him ten times there is a subtle difference , its not always easy to hit someone when you're in fear for of your own life and there are examples are out there of someone getting shot and it having no immediate effect . In the end someone's dead and others will have to live with that.

Philadelphia Riots on 14:20 - Oct 28 with 887 viewsHighjack

Philadelphia Riots on 14:17 - Oct 28 by Boundy

Shot him or shot at him ten times there is a subtle difference , its not always easy to hit someone when you're in fear for of your own life and there are examples are out there of someone getting shot and it having no immediate effect . In the end someone's dead and others will have to live with that.

Yeah lots of people who get shot particularly in the abdomen region don’t often notice they have been shot, if he was off his tits on adrenaline and god knows what drugs he would have carried on with that knife.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Philadelphia Riots on 14:50 - Oct 28 with 870 viewsCatullus

Philadelphia Riots on 14:20 - Oct 28 by Highjack

Yeah lots of people who get shot particularly in the abdomen region don’t often notice they have been shot, if he was off his tits on adrenaline and god knows what drugs he would have carried on with that knife.

A proper "berserker" maybe and needed several shots to take him down. That's why drugs can be so dangerous.

Philadelphia Riots on 17:08 - Oct 28 with 838 viewsonehunglow

Philadelphia Riots on 14:09 - Oct 28 by Flashberryjack

God bless America.

You ever faced someone holding a gun/knife/sword/. Until you have then it's best not assume anything.

This is a virtual war zone and ,when in a war,it's self preservation.

Being attacked with a knife/blade can be just as damaging a being faced with a firearm.

Philadelphia Riots on 17:18 - Oct 28 with 832 viewsFlashberryjack

Philadelphia Riots on 17:08 - Oct 28 by onehunglow

You ever faced someone holding a gun/knife/sword/. Until you have then it's best not assume anything.

This is a virtual war zone and ,when in a war,it's self preservation.

Being attacked with a knife/blade can be just as damaging a being faced with a firearm.

I have, but I didn't have a gun, if I did, it wouldn't take 10 shots to stop him.

But hey! I think we're in agreement that the shooting was legitimate, just not about the amount of shots.

Hello

Philadelphia Riots on 17:20 - Oct 28 with 830 viewsonehunglow

Interesting to read that.
You job?

Philadelphia Riots on 17:24 - Oct 28 with 823 viewsFlashberryjack

Philadelphia Riots on 14:17 - Oct 28 by Boundy

I don't know how many hit's the guy took, but your points are very valid.

Hello

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024