Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
oh Vienna 21:16 - Nov 2 with 1349 viewsbritferry

another major incident unfolding

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

oh Vienna on 21:18 - Nov 2 with 949 viewsonehunglow

Ultravox eh.

I can see that video of Ure now

In all seriousness ,we are in dangerous times

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

oh Vienna on 21:28 - Nov 2 with 926 viewsmajorraglan

Looks like a police officer has been seriously injured, reports of 1 attacker dad and another injured. Incident took place near a synagogue.
oh Vienna on 21:30 - Nov 2 with 916 viewsbritferry

latest: 7 dead

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

oh Vienna on 21:51 - Nov 2 with 881 viewsFlashberryjack

oh Vienna on 21:30 - Nov 2 by britferry

latest: 7 dead

Bloody awful, where next ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

oh Vienna on 21:55 - Nov 2 with 873 viewsKerouac

oh Vienna on 21:51 - Nov 2 by Flashberryjack

Bloody awful, where next ?

If I were to bet where this kind of incident will happen next, well I'm betting against it happening in a Mosque.
Maybe the next one will be in a Hindu temple, they seem to be working their way through the religions they despise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

oh Vienna (n/t) on 22:19 - Nov 2 with 833 viewsangryjack

[Post edited 2 Nov 2020 22:20]
oh Vienna on 23:13 - Nov 2 with 795 viewsLohengrin

Bloody awful. This isn’t just some lone nutter, it appears to be a coordinated attack at several locations simultaneously across Vienna.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

oh Vienna on 00:06 - Nov 3 with 758 viewsDr_Parnassus

22 Dead in University shooting.

Radical Islam again has taken responsibility.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-54750839

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Login to get fewer ads

oh Vienna on 10:01 - Nov 3 with 685 viewsCatullus

Every time this happens it's driving more people towards fear and hate.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

oh Vienna on 10:06 - Nov 3 with 682 viewsFireboy2

oh Vienna on 10:01 - Nov 3 by Catullus

It's their utmost aim Cat.
oh Vienna on 10:13 - Nov 3 with 680 viewsonehunglow

And shows why they are so misguided.

It does nothing for Allah's reputation.

oh Vienna on 10:39 - Nov 3 with 670 viewsCatullus

oh Vienna on 10:06 - Nov 3 by Fireboy2

It's their utmost aim Cat.

Yes but if they're trying to scare the world into turning Muslim, they're having the opposite effect. People are turning against Muslims/Asians, anyone who may be a follower of islam. That causes trouble for the very many innocent Muslims out there.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

oh Vienna on 10:44 - Nov 3 with 667 viewsFireboy2

oh Vienna on 10:39 - Nov 3 by Catullus

Yes but if they're trying to scare the world into turning Muslim, they're having the opposite effect. People are turning against Muslims/Asians, anyone who may be a follower of islam. That causes trouble for the very many innocent Muslims out there.

Yes it's the peaceful muslims I feel sorry for, I know a few.

Imo the peaceful are on a hiding to nothing as the rogue muslims arent likely to mix with the peaceful therefore do not get exposed.
oh Vienna on 10:51 - Nov 3 with 662 viewsonehunglow

The problem with Islam is that there are passages in the Qu 'an that advocate death to infidels. The religion hasn't moved on.

Have there been many mass demonstrations from Muslims against this carnage in the style of those that glorify killings against the Infidels.

oh Vienna on 11:28 - Nov 3 with 643 viewsA_Fans_Dad

oh Vienna on 10:39 - Nov 3 by Catullus

That is exactly what they want.
They want strife between non muslims and muslims so that it becomes a global war with all the muslims rising up and slaughtering the non believers.
They are doing their God's work and will sit on his right hand side with many handmaidens when they die.
I suppose thousands of years ago when they were a minority, with enemies on all sides it made some kind of sense. But now it makes no sense at all.
oh Vienna on 11:36 - Nov 3 with 635 viewsonehunglow

oh Vienna on 11:28 - Nov 3 by A_Fans_Dad

They want strife between non muslims and muslims so that it becomes a global war with all the muslims rising up and slaughtering the non believers.
They are doing their God's work and will sit on his right hand side with many handmaidens when they die.
I suppose thousands of years ago when they were a minority, with enemies on all sides it made some kind of sense. But now it makes no sense at all.

which i my point that the problem lies within the religion of Islam as there is clearly something within it that wants war.

This,I am certain,is revenge for insulting Allah/God via a cartoon.

Christianity isnt that bad now when you consider thelsphemy of The Life of Brian which was lauded over a hilarious. Im anti religious but found that film disgusting and sickening. Offensive in a pure sense. Country's reaction ,apart from a few outbursts of indignation from some pulpits was negligible

oh Vienna on 12:14 - Nov 3 with 616 viewsBoundy

oh Vienna on 11:36 - Nov 3 by onehunglow

which i my point that the problem lies within the religion of Islam as there is clearly something within it that wants war.

Christianity isnt that bad now when you consider thelsphemy of The Life of Brian which was lauded over a hilarious. Im anti religious but found that film disgusting and sickening. Offensive in a pure sense. Country's reaction ,apart from a few outbursts of indignation from some pulpits was negligible

IMO all religion is funny and funnier are those who believe in it. Monty Python as a whole entity is something you like or dislike, a bit like Marmite I suppose . I just wish us humans would just live our lives in a decent a manner and that's it really .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

oh Vienna on 12:18 - Nov 3 with 613 viewsonehunglow

oh Vienna on 12:14 - Nov 3 by Boundy

IMO all religion is funny and funnier are those who believe in it. Monty Python as a whole entity is something you like or dislike, a bit like Marmite I suppose . I just wish us humans would just live our lives in a decent a manner and that's it really .

Problem is Boundy ,as I have first hand bitter knowledge of this,is that religion is a crutch and a corrosive element that is used to control minds. Clearly.

No religion is right,nor can be proven to be so. It is a belief ,no more than that .

It is anything but funny for me and history tells us so.

The land of my birth was cursed by it and the 1904 revival ,revered by my own father, is worth studying.

oh Vienna on 12:31 - Nov 3 with 611 viewsBoundy

oh Vienna on 12:18 - Nov 3 by onehunglow

Problem is Boundy ,as I have first hand bitter knowledge of this,is that religion is a crutch and a corrosive element that is used to control minds. Clearly.

No religion is right,nor can be proven to be so. It is a belief ,no more than that .

It is anything but funny for me and history tells us so.

The land of my birth was cursed by it and the 1904 revival ,revered by my own father, is worth studying.

Man is born with free will , hows about using it ,. Narrow minds narrow thoughts , expand your knowledge and throw back the chains of organised religion and be free .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

oh Vienna on 12:37 - Nov 3 with 606 viewsonehunglow

oh Vienna on 12:31 - Nov 3 by Boundy

Man is born with free will , hows about using it ,. Narrow minds narrow thoughts , expand your knowledge and throw back the chains of organised religion and be free .

I have Boundy.

My comments are a generic take on what I feel.

We are born free physically but we are nurtured by parents and much depends on what they teach .It s a big decision to break free from what one ha been told is "right".

Many never break free of the bonds

oh Vienna on 13:22 - Nov 3 with 589 viewsAndy1300

oh Vienna on 10:01 - Nov 3 by Catullus

And just as many towards hatred of Muslims/islam

Number 1 team in Wales

oh Vienna on 13:57 - Nov 3 with 571 viewsHighjack

oh Vienna on 11:36 - Nov 3 by onehunglow

How on earth can the life of Brian possibly be described as disgusting and sickening? It’s one of the most light hearted, jovial and silly films ever made.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

oh Vienna on 14:10 - Nov 3 with 564 viewsGroo

The Life of Brian is one of the best and funniest movies ever made.

Groo does what Groo does best

oh Vienna on 14:24 - Nov 3 with 557 viewsonehunglow

oh Vienna on 13:57 - Nov 3 by Highjack

How on earth can the life of Brian possibly be described as disgusting and sickening? It’s one of the most light hearted, jovial and silly films ever made.

Simply because of one's religious belief and the fact that mocking Jesus will see you damned.

Read your Bible.

oh Vienna on 14:26 - Nov 3 with 557 viewsHighjack

oh Vienna on 11:28 - Nov 3 by A_Fans_Dad

They’ve never been a minority. They dominated for centuries until the Mongols came along.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024