Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cadiz - Who lives in Cadiz? 22:32 - Dec 5 with 640 views9MilesHigh

Beat Barca (and ruined my bet!!)
Cadiz - Who lives in Cadiz? on 22:35 - Dec 5 with 633 viewsDr_Parnassus

Last leg?

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Cadiz - Who lives in Cadiz? on 22:46 - Dec 5 with 616 viewsKeithHaynes

Come on the cadista boys, tell you what chaps, they done Real Madrid four weeks ago, and now Barca. Bit like the swans are Cadiz. Except we never turned the team bus over when they got relegated 😂 I remember that weekend so well, the team were kept in the dressing room from Saturday night until Monday morning about 7am. As soon as they left the stadium about three thousand attacked the bus. I’ll find the footage.

Edit.

The biggest AntiFa following in Spain. Not the pathetic USA version, proper lads. ( don’t get me going on the ladies, they are vicious)

Outside the ground

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cadiz - Who lives in Cadiz? on 23:33 - Dec 5 with 568 viewsNotLoyal

Cadiz - Who lives in Cadiz? on 22:46 - Dec 5 by KeithHaynes

Come on the cadista boys, tell you what chaps, they done Real Madrid four weeks ago, and now Barca. Bit like the swans are Cadiz. Except we never turned the team bus over when they got relegated 😂 I remember that weekend so well, the team were kept in the dressing room from Saturday night until Monday morning about 7am. As soon as they left the stadium about three thousand attacked the bus. I’ll find the footage.

Edit.

The biggest AntiFa following in Spain. Not the pathetic USA version, proper lads. ( don’t get me going on the ladies, they are vicious)

Outside the ground

I've just noticed the TEAM BUS in the middle of all that.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cadiz - Who lives in Cadiz? on 01:33 - Dec 6 with 528 views9MilesHigh

Cadiz - Who lives in Cadiz? on 22:46 - Dec 5 by KeithHaynes

Edit.

Outside the ground

They done me on a bet that day as well (Real Madrid) and I watched a bit of it.

Also watched a little feature on BT Sports or something similar the other day about them, interviewed a few fans on the banks of a massive river, talked about the city, its history, their promotion and their love for that tall midfielder, top scorer but looked more Scottish than Spanish.

Flying high in Andelusia
Cadiz - Who lives in Cadiz? on 17:39 - Dec 6 with 413 viewsbritferry

Isn't that the place where those jolly brave air men chaps escaped from?

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Cadiz - Who lives in Cadiz? on 18:20 - Dec 6 with 393 viewsHighjack

Cadiz - Who lives in Cadiz? on 17:39 - Dec 6 by britferry

That was cafe Rene wasn’t it?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Cadiz - Who lives in Cadiz? on 20:37 - Dec 6 with 365 viewsNotLoyal

Cadiz - Who lives in Cadiz? on 17:39 - Dec 6 by britferry

That's why he lives there if its the cable street thread from a while back.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cadiz - Who lives in Cadiz? on 21:26 - Dec 6 with 349 viewsBillyChong

What price were Barca? Usually not worth risking them for the 10p winnings they add to an accy that comes in
Login to get fewer ads

Cadiz - Who lives in Cadiz? on 21:58 - Dec 6 with 342 views9MilesHigh

Cadiz - Who lives in Cadiz? on 21:26 - Dec 6 by BillyChong

What price were Barca? Usually not worth risking them for the 10p winnings they add to an accy that comes in

7/2 on

It's a lazy bet but every now and then I will do the uber-faves from around the elite leagues getting the acca up to around 4/1 and then sticking on a bit more. Perhaps stick in a better odds team in who I think have a chance as well, like the Swans yesterday at 11/8 on.

Bookies have had a field day last couple of weeks though.

There's some big names at big clubs in European football that are just not doing it

Koeman
Zidane
Pirlo (although they won late on last night)
Lennon at Celtic
Viera at Nice
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024