Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No overnight sensation at Swansea City, but the positives are very encouraging 15:25 - Sep 12 with 666 viewsSwansIndependent

No overnight sensation at Swansea City, but the positives are very encouraging 12th Sep 2021 15:24
Having now watched the full game yesterday against Hull City I still feel we as a club have much work to do before things start to tick this season. It has to be accepted first though that this may well not be yet another season of potential promotion. 0

Keith Haynes looks at the encouraging moments from the weekend, click above.
Subscribe to us on Twitter below.

This post has been edited by an administrator
No overnight sensation at Swansea City, but the positives are very encouraging on 15:56 - Sep 12 with 628 viewsonehunglow

Am I free to adduce evidence for the Prosecution,Guvna.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2021 15:58]

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

No overnight sensation at Swansea City, but the positives are very encouraging on 16:09 - Sep 12 with 608 viewsKeithHaynes

No overnight sensation at Swansea City, but the positives are very encouraging on 15:56 - Sep 12 by onehunglow

Am I free to adduce evidence for the Prosecution,Guvna.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2021 15:58]

Always room for a positive debate.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

No overnight sensation at Swansea City, but the positives are very encouraging on 16:18 - Sep 12 with 592 viewsBadlands

I thought Downes and Rhys Williams were outstanding. While Guehi took a year to really get up to speed Williams (how is he not Welsh?) was immediately confident and effective.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

No overnight sensation at Swansea City, but the positives are very encouraging on 16:19 - Sep 12 with 587 viewsonehunglow

No overnight sensation at Swansea City, but the positives are very encouraging on 16:09 - Sep 12 by KeithHaynes

Always room for a positive debate.

There you 've said it again.

The answer is,clearly there is not as if it is seen as "negative" then it is not welcomed.

That bother me not but a debate-an exchange are about opposing views.

The word positive is as overused as that of negative.

In your piece ,in parts,there is actually a "negative " tone.

If somebody likes summat,it's positive;if not it's negative.

The Cat sat on the Mat

No overnight sensation at Swansea City, but the positives are very encouraging on 16:39 - Sep 12 with 574 viewsKeithHaynes

No overnight sensation at Swansea City, but the positives are very encouraging on 16:19 - Sep 12 by onehunglow

There you 've said it again.

The answer is,clearly there is not as if it is seen as "negative" then it is not welcomed.

That bother me not but a debate-an exchange are about opposing views.

The word positive is as overused as that of negative.

In your piece ,in parts,there is actually a "negative " tone.

If somebody likes summat,it's positive;if not it's negative.

The Cat sat on the Mat

Engage with the debates, disengage from those you feel do not.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

No overnight sensation at Swansea City, but the positives are very encouraging on 16:45 - Sep 12 with 556 viewsonehunglow

No overnight sensation at Swansea City, but the positives are very encouraging on 16:39 - Sep 12 by KeithHaynes

Engage with the debates, disengage from those you feel do not.

What exactly can we "debate" if views differ. That is my whole point.

Right now, we have a plethora of bile dripping in just because ome are not sanguine right now nor indeed share the "patience" so urged by Martin,a virtual novice.

It's like putting ones faith in an apprentice .

We'll see anyway but kid yourself not, too many are getting away with non debating garbage talk and I will call them out -in a loving,brotherly manner ,of course.

Anyway,note my "positive" opinions on some of our players?

No overnight sensation at Swansea City, but the positives are very encouraging on 16:56 - Sep 12 with 548 viewsDJack

Spot on Keith.

To my mind he was brought in with the long view and the intent of giving us(returning to) a footballing squad and ethos throughout the club & academy. This is long haul (well, in relative footballing terms).

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

No overnight sensation at Swansea City, but the positives are very encouraging on 17:01 - Sep 12 with 539 viewsonehunglow

No overnight sensation at Swansea City, but the positives are very encouraging on 16:56 - Sep 12 by DJack

Spot on Keith.

To my mind he was brought in with the long view and the intent of giving us(returning to) a footballing squad and ethos throughout the club & academy. This is long haul (well, in relative footballing terms).

All about opinions then.
Or is it?

You cannot have a debate when two sides agree.

If that is what people want then we are screwed.

Long haul then.

See you in 2024

Login to get fewer ads

No overnight sensation at Swansea City, but the positives are very encouraging on 17:15 - Sep 12 with 520 viewsmagicdaps10

Big improvements yesterday but my concerns are Bennett, Bidwell and goals!

Bennett isn't going to suit the system or style, Bidwell is not quick enough and killed a few counter attacks due to his lack of speed.... Goals! We need to start to create as the front 2 Wil score.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

No overnight sensation at Swansea City, but the positives are very encouraging on 17:16 - Sep 12 with 515 viewsDr_Winston

No overnight sensation at Swansea City, but the positives are very encouraging on 17:01 - Sep 12 by onehunglow

All about opinions then.
Or is it?

You cannot have a debate when two sides agree.

If that is what people want then we are screwed.

Long haul then.

See you in 2024

If everyone agreed that Martin was a fraud and we were the worst team in the division you'd have no problem with that.

Let's be honest, the only reason you're whining about "debates" is because other than a few WUM's everyone is calling you out on your hysterical nonsense.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2021 17:18]

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

No overnight sensation at Swansea City, but the positives are very encouraging on 17:27 - Sep 12 with 489 viewsWhiterockin

No overnight sensation at Swansea City, but the positives are very encouraging on 17:15 - Sep 12 by magicdaps10

Big improvements yesterday but my concerns are Bennett, Bidwell and goals!

Bennett isn't going to suit the system or style, Bidwell is not quick enough and killed a few counter attacks due to his lack of speed.... Goals! We need to start to create as the front 2 Wil score.

Bennett did very well in the system yesterday. TBH it surprised me, his composure was good and he came forward with well. But in fairness the defence was not put under much pressure.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

No overnight sensation at Swansea City, but the positives are very encouraging on 17:32 - Sep 12 with 473 viewsWalterBoyd

Bennett did have a very good game yesterday.

Hull did not press us, when teams do going forward it will be interesting to see if we have learnt and developed as a team to cope.
No overnight sensation at Swansea City, but the positives are very encouraging on 17:41 - Sep 12 with 461 viewsonehunglow

Bennett has been on here described as a liability.
He is a good solid pro who we need in the team to give some solidity

To have Rhys Bennett and Cabango at the back gives us some size which we 've been lacking .

It is all about the final third and we seem not to have had people who can coach to break down defences.

No overnight sensation at Swansea City, but the positives are very encouraging on 18:15 - Sep 12 with 416 viewsCatullus

No overnight sensation at Swansea City, but the positives are very encouraging on 16:45 - Sep 12 by onehunglow

What exactly can we "debate" if views differ. That is my whole point.

Right now, we have a plethora of bile dripping in just because ome are not sanguine right now nor indeed share the "patience" so urged by Martin,a virtual novice.

It's like putting ones faith in an apprentice .

We'll see anyway but kid yourself not, too many are getting away with non debating garbage talk and I will call them out -in a loving,brotherly manner ,of course.

Anyway,note my "positive" opinions on some of our players?

Putting ones faith in an apprentice, hmmm.

When I went long term sick at work, 3 experienced GP's told me there was nothing wrong, I just needed a rest and recharge. I kept getting worse, it was a trainee GP, an apprentice if you wiill, who looke deeper at the probelm ad found out what was wrong.

Just because somebody hasn't the experience, it doesn't mean they aren't good. I remember a certain Frank Lampard making his league debut at the Vetch and it was clear from the start he was quality.
On the other hand there are plenty of time served people in all walks of life who are rubbish at their jobs! Gunter!! How has he got so many Welsh caps?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024