Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top 12.... 15:01 - Oct 17 with 1587 viewsThrasher6

Maybe...just maybe...a few will wise up to my post that caused so much consternation. Not about gambling just a realisation that this team will be in the top half of the division. I really didn't get the shit I got....it was pathetic. What didn't you see...that we all saw ....

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Top 12.... on 15:08 - Oct 17 with 1528 viewsonehunglow

Don't fret Thrash.Life will throw up bigger hurdles.

We have the players IMO but whether we can as you suggest is a moot point.

Beat West Brom and we could easily. Its a mediocre league .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Top 12.... on 19:28 - Oct 17 with 1432 viewsThrasher6

Funny that only one has replied....I am all ears here....

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Top 12.... on 19:36 - Oct 17 with 1418 viewsbuilthjack

Top 12.... on 19:28 - Oct 17 by Thrasher6

Definitely top half.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Top 12.... on 20:13 - Oct 17 with 1395 viewsKeithHaynes

Top 12.... on 19:28 - Oct 17 by Thrasher6

Never in doubt, but top 12 is a bit low.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Top 12.... on 20:22 - Oct 17 with 1375 viewsbuilthjack

Top 12.... on 20:13 - Oct 17 by KeithHaynes

Never in doubt, but top 12 is a bit low.

Aye. Play offs. I am not drunk today.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Top 12.... on 20:30 - Oct 17 with 1361 viewsDr_Winston

We're a side still coming into its full strength with players like Obafemi and Ntcham barely scratching the surface of what they can contribute.

If we're hovering around the mid table spots, within striking distance of the playoffs come the January transfer window then we could have a very interesting second half of the season.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Top 12.... on 20:44 - Oct 17 with 1345 viewsAndyCole

If Martin now manages to dig deeper into Cooper's filing cabinet to seek out his 2nd Chapter on how to secure a playoff spot, we could well be in with a chance of getting into the top half, with Grimesy showing the way as he knows best.

Martin now needs to stick with his spine of: KN-FD-MG-JP-JP, and his more mature, more pragmatic winning formula of effective, efficient purposeful possession. And take the game to an overrated, plodding Baggies.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Top 12.... on 21:07 - Oct 17 with 1327 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Top 12.... on 20:44 - Oct 17 by AndyCole

If Martin now manages to dig deeper into Cooper's filing cabinet to seek out his 2nd Chapter on how to secure a playoff spot, we could well be in with a chance of getting into the top half, with Grimesy showing the way as he knows best.

Martin now needs to stick with his spine of: KN-FD-MG-JP-JP, and his more mature, more pragmatic winning formula of effective, efficient purposeful possession. And take the game to an overrated, plodding Baggies.

Let’s hope he finds Brendan’s filing cabinet instead of loser Coopers eh?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Top 12.... on 21:12 - Oct 17 with 1323 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Top 12.... on 20:30 - Oct 17 by Dr_Winston

We're a side still coming into its full strength with players like Obafemi and Ntcham barely scratching the surface of what they can contribute.

If we're hovering around the mid table spots, within striking distance of the playoffs come the January transfer window then we could have a very interesting second half of the season.

Play offs are well within our capabilities

Top 12.... on 21:17 - Oct 17 with 1312 viewsDr_Winston

Top 12.... on 21:12 - Oct 17 by Brynmill_Jack

Play offs are well within our capabilities

Think we need another body or two versed in the way RM wants to play. Another striker (if Whittaker isn't going to get a look in) and a left sided version of Laird.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Top 12.... on 21:24 - Oct 17 with 1304 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Top 12.... on 21:17 - Oct 17 by Dr_Winston

Think we need another body or two versed in the way RM wants to play. Another striker (if Whittaker isn't going to get a look in) and a left sided version of Laird.

I think they’ve got a LWB lined up in January but the lack of bodies will ease when our treatment room empties . If we sell Grimes in January and get another CDM we should be ok . Walsh is the unopened Christmas pressie we are eagerly awaiting IMO

Edit - a spare RWB would be nice. I didn’t think at times in the first half he used his nous . A lot to learn still.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2021 21:28]

Top 12.... on 21:39 - Oct 17 with 1287 viewsmax936

Top 12.... on 21:24 - Oct 17 by Brynmill_Jack

I think they’ve got a LWB lined up in January but the lack of bodies will ease when our treatment room empties . If we sell Grimes in January and get another CDM we should be ok . Walsh is the unopened Christmas pressie we are eagerly awaiting IMO

Edit - a spare RWB would be nice. I didn’t think at times in the first half he used his nous . A lot to learn still.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2021 21:28]

Lets keep walking before trying to run, we were excellent today, but opposition were pisspoor, still a work in progress and there's plenty still to do.

Enjoy today.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Top 12.... on 10:28 - Oct 18 with 1166 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Top 12.... on 21:39 - Oct 17 by max936

Lets keep walking before trying to run, we were excellent today, but opposition were pisspoor, still a work in progress and there's plenty still to do.

Enjoy today.

This, especially with injury prone players.
Let's see how we do on Wednesday before getting carried away.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2021 11:02]
Top 12.... on 11:57 - Oct 18 with 1134 viewsCatullus

Top 12.... on 15:08 - Oct 17 by onehunglow

Don't fret Thrash.Life will throw up bigger hurdles.

We have the players IMO but whether we can as you suggest is a moot point.

Beat West Brom and we could easily. Its a mediocre league .

Your top half prediction wasn't what caused me consternation, it was calling that game a fantastic performance. Now yesterday...go on say it....FANTASTIC performance!!

Lets see how we do versus WBA now though. If we beat them a surge up the table looks very probable.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Top 12.... on 13:45 - Oct 18 with 1082 viewsTreforys_Jack

I worry about potentially losing FD, JP & MG in January to be honest, will be a test of the owners resolve, depending on our league position.
Top 12.... on 14:12 - Oct 18 with 1066 viewsEvs

Top 12.... on 11:57 - Oct 18 by Catullus

Your top half prediction wasn't what caused me consternation, it was calling that game a fantastic performance. Now yesterday...go on say it....FANTASTIC performance!!

Lets see how we do versus WBA now though. If we beat them a surge up the table looks very probable.

Baggies - apparently overrated, plodders according to an earlier poster. Should almost be a gimme?

Seriously though, they'll be a far better barometer of our progress (or otherwise) under RM.

I'm still having flashbacks to the recent 5-1 defeat (albeit away from home).
Top 12.... on 14:27 - Oct 18 with 1038 viewsonehunglow

Top 12.... on 11:57 - Oct 18 by Catullus

It’s caused me consternation. That I used that adjective in a Russy context seems weird. I was not drunk either and had the house to myself for the game as the family know it’s best to leave me alone.

I am gonna check my posts as I thought I stated it was better better better.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Top 12.... on 16:54 - Oct 18 with 975 viewsCatullus

Top 12.... on 14:12 - Oct 18 by Evs

Baggies - apparently overrated, plodders according to an earlier poster. Should almost be a gimme?

Seriously though, they'll be a far better barometer of our progress (or otherwise) under RM.

I'm still having flashbacks to the recent 5-1 defeat (albeit away from home).

Over rated plodders, yeah thats why they're second then. Who said that?

It will be a proper test of our progress, a far better test than Cardiff were.

I'm still having flashbacks to Colin West coming on at the Hawthorns and being sent off not long later! Boing Boing! It wasn't the Boing that got him though, it was the landing.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Top 12.... on 19:03 - Oct 18 with 940 viewsmonmouth

We're nowhere near ready to go up. This is a prep season. Mid table is absolutely fine. Just enjoy the games mun instead of obsessing about the table. When we go up, we want to stay there, not waste two seasons with the likes of Coopercrap and still end up worse than where we started having spent all the money.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Top 12.... on 22:20 - Oct 18 with 910 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Top 12.... on 21:39 - Oct 17 by max936

Enjoy today.

We made them look poor Max. We very rarely let them have the ball and even then they gave it back to us.

Top 12.... on 22:22 - Oct 18 with 908 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Top 12.... on 13:45 - Oct 18 by Treforys_Jack

I worry about potentially losing FD, JP & MG in January to be honest, will be a test of the owners resolve, depending on our league position.

Why? Downes and Piroe may attract bids but we won’t sell until the end of the season. This side has got play off final winners written all over it.

Top 12.... on 23:06 - Oct 18 with 889 viewsTreforys_Jack

Top 12.... on 22:22 - Oct 18 by Brynmill_Jack

Why? Downes and Piroe may attract bids but we won’t sell until the end of the season. This side has got play off final winners written all over it.

Hope you're right, but a big enough bid will always tempt. I genuinely think a savvy PL club will look at FD and JP and think they are worth a punt.
Top 12.... on 23:17 - Oct 18 with 881 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Top 12.... on 23:06 - Oct 18 by Treforys_Jack

Hope you're right, but a big enough bid will always tempt. I genuinely think a savvy PL club will look at FD and JP and think they are worth a punt.

True bit we’ve grown a backbone since HJ left. No more cheapo deals to be done. They’re early in their contracts- stick a price tag of 50 million each on them. Grimes can go for free

Top 12.... on 00:55 - Oct 19 with 851 viewsTreforys_Jack

Top 12.... on 23:17 - Oct 18 by Brynmill_Jack

True bit we’ve grown a backbone since HJ left. No more cheapo deals to be done. They’re early in their contracts- stick a price tag of 50 million each on them. Grimes can go for free

I'll give Grimes his due, he is definitely being far more influential and driving forward more since he knows Downes is covering behind him. Happy to see them playing in tandem for the next couple of seasons.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024